我从来都没有…
Never did me any har…
走开
Get off me!
你闻上去像个湿精灵
You smell like a wet elf.
天哪 下去 孩子 小心盘子
Goodness! Down, boy! Basket.
给你 爷爷
Here you are, Grandsanta.
我给你做了肉饼
I’ve made you a nice mince pie.
我不能吃 它会卡在牙缝里
I can’t eat that. It gets in me teeth.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
现在我得去趟
Now I’ve got to visit
精灵医院
the elf hospital,
检查一下与格陵兰的协议 做点肉汤
look over a treaty with Greenland and make the gravy.
然后我们就能在圣诞节一家人团聚了
Then we’ll finally have the whole family home for Christmas.
他们快成功了
They’re nearly done!
电池清除
Battery clear.
不要啊
Oh, no.
是那个可拆卸的牛奶女工
It’s the detachable milk maid!
-她有独♥立♥的电源 -离她开始唱歌♥
-She’s got her own power source! – Five seconds
还有五秒
till she starts singing!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!
用你的HOHO
Use your HOHO.
撤离编码12 用编码12
Exit code 12. Code 12!
王老先生有块地呀
Old McDonald had a farm
编码12: 有车经过
好了 快快快
Okay, go, go, go!
把降落时间改成14.13秒
Revise drop time to 14.13 seconds.
咱们继续 各位
Let’s pick this up, people!
降落时间
Drop time
已修改 任务继续
revised. Picking this up,
各位
people.
各位 任务
Everybody, mission
重新启动
re-engage.

Three,

two,

one!
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
多刺♥激♥的一晚啊
Oh, what a night that was.
那个可拆卸的牛奶女工玩具
That detachable milk maid thing.
这只是一个开始 对吧 长官
This is just the beginning, right, sir?
我有礼物送你 长官
I got you a present, sir.
S不是代表史蒂夫 长官
Not S for Steve, sir.
S代表圣诞老人
S for Santa.
真不知说什么好了 皮特 好了
Oh, I don’t know about that, Peter. Okay,
我们回家吧
let’s bring them home.
圣诞节 凌晨4:19 北极
每间房♥子都有闭路电视
Cctv in every room!
我得下楼去
Had to go under the floor!
莎拉
Sarah.
退后 只有伤者可以通过
Back! Only injury coming through!
S-1的航程很梦幻吧 亚瑟
Hey, fancy a trip on the S-1 , Arthur?
它一小时才开
It only goes 150,000
-150000公里 -不 谢谢
– miles an hour. – No, no. Thanks.
我在我的办公室看到了世界的缩影
I see a bit of the world in my office, you know.
我收到的一些邮票简直太惊艳了
Some of the stamps I get are amazing.
请让一下
Excuse me.
圣诞老人
Santa!
爸爸
Dad!
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!
抱歉 对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry. So sorry. Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
-圣诞老人在招手 -他在向我招手
– Santa’s waving! – He’s waving at me!
-他在向我招手 -向我招呢
– He’s waving at me! – At me!

Dad!
亚瑟
Arthur.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
你也是
You too.
你太棒了
You were fantastic!
看 圣诞拖鞋
Look! Christmas slippers.
真不错 真的
Well done. Yes.
爸爸
Father?
你在这呀 史蒂夫
Ah, there he is. Steve!
任务完成
Mission accomplished!
今晚我们送出了
Tonight we delivered
二十亿份礼物
2 billion presents.
这也是我
On this,
第七十次的任务
my 70th mission!
我们会想你的 圣诞老人
We’ll miss you, Santa!
准备
Stand by.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
有时候我真的觉得 没有你我不可能做到
You know, I sometimes think I couldn’t do it without you.
还有我美丽的
And my splendid
玛格利特 这些年一直支持我的人
Margaret, who’s stood by me all these years
她能搞定…
very ably doing all that, uh…
一切
stuff
一切当丈夫外出时女人要肩负的事 太棒了
that women do when their husbands work. Marvelous.
还有亚瑟 没错
And, uh, Arthur, yes, doing
在维修部做着很重要的工作 非常重要
vital work in Maintenance, really vital.
我 我在信件部工作啊 爸
I, I work in Letters. Dad
信件部门 没错 真是不好意思
Letters, of course. I’m so sorry.
自从上次
You moved me
我被♥插♥头绊倒 烧了精灵房♥之后
after I tripped over that plug
你就把我调过去了
and melted down the elf barracks.
我在那次事件中失去了一切
I lost everything in that flood!
是的 现在
Yes. Now,
很多年前 我父亲跟我说
many years ago, my father told me
当圣诞老人是世界上最好的工作
that being Santa is the best job in the world.
他说得对
He was right.
我爱死它了
I’ve loved it.
第71年 我都等不及了
I can’t wait for year 71!
大家圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, everyone.
任务圆♥满♥完成 恭喜史蒂夫
红衣裳 白胡子 没日没夜工作忙
He’s red, he’s white! He’s worked all through the night!
圣诞老人
Santa!
凌晨4:30 住♥宅♥区
如果你吃下圣诞装饰会得到什么
“What do you get if you eat Christmas decorations?
会得圣诞病
Tinselitis!”
这才像圣诞节嘛
Isn’t this the best bit of Christmas?
当然了 亚瑟 全家大团圆嘛
It certainly is, Arthur. The whole family together.
说点什么吧 马尔科姆
How about a toast, Malcolm?
祝我自己明年更上一层楼
Well, there’s to me doing an even better job next year.
明年
Next year.
可你已经做得很好了 爸爸
But you’re already perfect, Dad.
就算那只火鸡也比他作用大
That turkey did more than him.
你不懂的 父亲
You wouldn’t understand, Father.
你退休后我搞了很多改革 对吧 史蒂夫
I’ve rather moved things on since your day. Steve?
别理那个科技狂人
Forget Techno Tommy.
他又在用计算器发短♥信♥了
He’s texting on his calculator after another job.
这是操作导航掌上助手 HOHO3000
It’s a handheld operational and homing organizer. The HOHO 3000.
今天您真是容光焕发 长官
我在处理任务收尾工作
I’m enacting mission closure.
我还没睡 就是让你知道一下
真是个魔法小仙女
Aren’t you the fancy nancy?
你那些高科技并不重要
Don’t matter what you come up with.
你也许是下一任圣诞老人
You may be next in line,
但除非把他干掉 否则你永远接不了班
but you’ll never get to be Santa unless you knock him off.
我有个礼物给你们
I’ve got you all a present.
工作挺累的
After all the hard work,
大家来好好享受圣诞的快乐吧
I wanted everyone to have some Christmas fun.
圣诞桌游 全家同乐
-我当圣诞老人 -不不 我要当
– I’m Santa! – No, no, I’m Santa.
真搞笑 你刚从我这儿抢过去的
It’s ridiculous. You just took the piece out of my hand.
我是真正的圣诞老人 所以应该给我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!