我们没有雪橇
We’ve got no sleigh,
没有驯鹿 你连路都走不了了
no reindeer, and you can’t even walk.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我能骑过去
I can cycle!
回来
Come back!
包装怎么办呀
What about the wrapping?!
教堂 她住教堂边
The church. She lives by the church!
圣诞快乐 小奶牛
Happy Christmas, cows!
融化 10秒后到达弗伦斯堡 雪人
Meltdown. Ten seconds to figgy Flensburg. Snowman.
德国 丢掉胡萝卜 圣诞老人穿鞋了吗
German, leave out the carrot. Is Santa on shoe?
搞什么…
What the…
大家快看 是亚瑟
Look, everyone! It’s Arthur!
他在送礼物
He’s delivering the present.
-是亚瑟 -亚瑟万岁
– It’s Arthur. – Hooray for Arthur!
停止融化
Meltdown paused.
回来
Come back!
我的脑袋啊
Oh, my head.
看啊 圣诞彩球 年轻漂亮的驯鹿
Ye baubles, a beautiful young reindeer.
那么 我是谁
So who am I, then?
好吧 我不会和孩子相处
Okay, so I’m not great with children.
所以我就不是个好圣诞老人吗
Does that make me a bad Santa?
你从来办不好事
You’re hardly perfect.
我猜 你输入地址后看到一串特雷利乌
Let me guess. You put in the address, you saw a list of Trelews
然后你就选了第一个
and just clicked on the first one?
你跟亚瑟简直一模一样
You’re just like Arthur.
-是这样吗 -北极连线
– Am I? – North Pole, in coming.
长官 那群士兵把雪橇打落了
Sir, the soldiers have shot the sleigh.
但长官 那是亚瑟 他还在努力
But, sir, it’s Arthur. He’s still going.
亚瑟 亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur! Arthur! Arthur!
亚瑟
Arthur?
在我的监督下不能有没包装的礼物
No one gets an unwrapped present on my watch.
只要3卷包装纸
Three bits of sticky tape.
3卷
Three.
站起来
Stand up!
手指
Finger!
是教堂
The church!
右脚
Right foot.
左脚
Left foot.
就是这里
There it is!
1卷
One!
举起手
Hands up!
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟 亚瑟 亚瑟
Arthur! Arthur! Arthur!
就在那
Nearly there!
前轮
Front wheel!
-2卷 -好
– Two! – Yes!
到了 那里
That’s it, there!
后轮
Back wheel!
-准备 -来吧
– Ready? – Do it!
要飞了
Here we go!
3卷
Three!
小精灵挂了
Elf down.
布若妮
Bryony?
去吧 亚瑟 快点
Go on, Arthur. Quick!
永远要省出时间打蝴蝶结
There’s always time for a bow.
不 我们不能迟到
No, we can’t be too late.
这太不公平了
It’s so unfair.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
我梦到雪白的圣诞节
I’m dreaming of a white Christmas
几代圣诞老人都在送漏掉的礼物
All the Santas taking the missing present.
太美好了
It’s beautiful!
抱一个 抱抱
Hug me. Hug me.
在树下
爸爸
Dad!
你来了 我就知道你会来
You came! I knew you would.
你才不会自己去睡觉却丢下格温不管
You wouldn’t just go to bed and forget Gwen.
你是圣诞老人
You’re Santa!
给我
Give me that.
我是圣诞老人 我来送
I’m Santa! I’m delivering it!
别傻了 我才是圣诞老人 看我的制♥服♥
Don’t be silly, I’m Santa. Can’t you see from me suit?
我是真正的圣诞老人 我认为最好…
I am actually Santa, and I think it would be best…
我是圣诞老人 你已经让位了
I’m Santa! You handed over!
-我没有 事实上…-你说过我让我开船的
– I didn’t, in fact, technically… – You said I could drive!
我是圣诞老人 臭小鬼 给你个棒棒糖舔
I’m Santa, you naughty boys. Here, have a bonbon.
你…
You…
圣诞节到啦
It’s Christmas!
拜托
Please.
格温只需要得到来自圣诞老人的礼物
Gwen just has to have a present from Santa.
你来吧 亚瑟
You do it, Arthur.
妈妈 爸爸 快起来
Mummy! Daddy! Wake up!
我发现一条缎带 通向楼下
There’s a ribbon! To downstairs!
-爸爸 小点声 -大家圣诞快乐
– Father, please keep it down. – Merry Christmas, everyone.
爸爸 等等
Dad, wait.
拜托了 让我们…
Please, let’s…
我当值的这些年 其实从没…
In all my years, I’ve never actually…
总是那么忙
Always so busy.
太忙了
Too busy.
我不擅长…
I’m not good at…
我年轻时 有父亲轻拍肩膀加一个胡桃就足够了
In my day, a pat on the back and a walnut went a long way.
妈妈 爸爸 快来看 楼下有缎带
Mummy, Daddy, come on! Look, a ribbon to downstairs!
-快去吧 -我觉得是在树下
– Come on, then. – I think it’s under the tree!
快看
Oh, look!
这是什么
What is it?
我看到粉色了
I can see pink!
是自行车
It’s a bike!
圣诞老人送来了我想要的自行车
Santa brought me the bike I wanted!
是吗
Did he?
我能骑一圈吗 拜托 拜托 拜托
Can I have a go? Please, please, please?
史蒂夫
Steve,
圣诞老人的位子是你应得的
you deserve to be Santa.
但是史蒂夫
But, Steve,
我在想 如果格温是对的
I wonder if Gwen is right.
当心了 小心
Watch out. Careful,
我要撞上你了
I’m gonna bump into you.
我来当蜡烛 好吗
I’ll be the candle, eh?
好样的
Whoopee!
你们很棒…
You’re better men than…
你们两个都是
Both of you.
一辆自行车还有
Oh! A bike and
松鼠
a squirrel!
投送完毕
Drop complete.
并且我们迎来了新的圣诞老人
And we have a new Santa!
圣诞任务完成
Christmas accomplished.
亚瑟
Arthur!
我的亚瑟
Oh, Arthur.
开始装饰大厅
Commence decking halls.
要知道 我一直很看好亚瑟
You know, I’ve always liked Arthur.
他会喜欢浓缩咖啡吗
Do you think he likes espresso?
一年后
史蒂夫获得了新头衔 北极操作总管
将幸福带给他人 有多么重要的意义
It’s so important To make someone happy
添了把黑色皮质老板椅 内置浓缩咖啡机
仅为一人带去欢喜
Make just one someone happy
他很幸福
用你的真心 温暖一颗心
Make just one heart The heart you
圣诞爷爷沙发椅边多了个伴 他儿子马尔科姆
你来歌♥唱
You sing to
他们经常一起玩圣诞棋盘游戏
一个微笑就能带来能量
One smile that cheers you
两人都成为了世界级大♥师♥
当你靠近 就能将一张笑脸点亮
One face that lights When it nears you
他们很幸福
一个女孩儿
One girl you’re
圣诞老爹和太太跳起萨尔萨舞
你就是世间的一切
You’re everything to

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!