Oh! Wow!
That’s awful!!
说实在的
I suppose… euh, seen from this angle…
从这角度看…蛮丑的…
it is less attractive…
有谁知道这些东西 是做什么用的吗?!
Anybody have an idea what this thing is for?!
这是个灌溉系统…它是用来送水的
It’s an irrigation system…
送水!更多水!?
It transports water.
对不起,我当初盖它的时候
Water! More water!?
-没有想到它… -等…等一下
I’m… really sorry, I had absolutely no idea that…
你说这个东西是你盖的吗?
Wai, wai, wai… Wait a minute,
you mean that you’re the one who built this monstrosity?!
是啊…
Yes… But I only wanted to water the radishes…
当初只是想要灌溉萝卜…
外婆喜欢萝卜…
Granny loves radishes…
你是说,你敢吃这种恶心的东西?
You mean, you actually eat those disgusting things?
希望你的这个发明
Let’s just hope that your invention
最好是不要落入马魔的手中
doesn’t fall into the hands of the Evil M…
因为…
Otherwise, I have a pretty good idea of what he’ll do with it.
我发现他可以好好利用这个东西
躲开!
Timber!
你小心一点
Watch out!
我的吸管,他们要偷我的吸管!
My straws, they’re stealing my straws!
他们挪走这些东西?
As long as they’re getting rid of those things,
真是帮了我们的大忙啊
I’d say they’re doing us a favour.
贝达麦许,你是白♥痴♥吗?!
Try thinking before you talk, Betameche!
马魔他非常清楚
The Evil M. Knows only too well that the Minimoys can’t stand water
我们毫发族人全都不会游泳
你的死党亚瑟先生
and your friend, Arthur here,
正好提供他们用来输水的工具…
just provided him with the means to transport water…
你以为他们会运到哪?
– Where do you suppose he’ll send it to? – Oh! Our village!
运到村庄!
亚瑟!…你要去哪里啊?
Arthur, where are you going?
弥补我所犯的错
To repair the damage I’ve done.
我真不敢相信,人类全都是疯子
I can’t believe that guy, humans are really crazy.
也许是吧
That may be, but I think Arthur’s right…
但亚瑟说得没错…
They’re bound to take the straws to Necropolis and us along with them…
吸管可以通到禁忌之城
而我们也可以跟着去
I never get to decide anything!
从来没有人问问我的意见!
真高兴你跟我一起来…
It’s really nice of you to come with me…
我是不知道没有我
I’m just worried you’re gonna do something stupid if I’m not around…
你们会做出什么蠢事啊!
贝达…快点过来!!!
Pssst! Beta… Hurry up!!!
贝达,你的脚!
Beta, your foot!
又回到水上了!
Here we go again.
有谁知道这条河流去哪里?
Do you know at least where this waterway leads to?
不知道耶!
No! But, in any case, all rivers
但所有的小河都会汇集同一个地方
and waterways meet up at some point!
所有的事都会被你不幸料中吗?!
You always have such brilliant ideas, don’t you?!
别担心,我来处理
Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it, give me back your lace.
你把绳子给我
Absolutely no way.
听清楚了…免谈
抓紧了!!
Hold on tight!!
下次可以改坐车吗?
Oh! I hate public transportation!
嘿…你们几个在下面玩什么?
Hey… What you playin’ at down there?
你小心点
If the seides find us first we won’t have a chance to tell you.
拜托不要让异种军发现我们
The seides?
异种军?
有什么问题?
You got a problem?
没…没什么
Nope, it’s nothin’, I was just checkin’
我只是在检查是不是坏掉了…
that the accordion part ain’t damaged…
坏的部份不要
We don’t need that part, we’re only interested in the stems!
我们只要中间的部份!
– Oh, yeah, the stems, sure thing… – Get a move on, the master is waiting.
对,中间,我知道了…
动作快,主人还在等着
Oh, yeah, the master, sure thing…
喔,对,说的是,遵命…
No problem!
No problemo!
不管怎么样
Whatever you do, don’t move until I come back and get you, got it?
你们都要在这边等我回来,了吗?
No problem!
No problemo!
那群难民在哪里?
So where are these refugees of yours?
我藏在一个很隐密的地方!
I’ve hidden them in a mega discreet place!
-够酷吧啊? -对
– Pretty cool, huh? – Yup, and mega discreet like you said.
还真是超乎我的想像
杰克火焰可以吗?
Jackfire all ’round!
-喔…好啊,谢啦! -赞…赞…赞…
– Yes please! – Yes, yes, yes!
好啊!谢谢!
Sure, thanks.
嘿,杰克!
Hey, Jack!? Fill ’em up, this one’s on me!
拢加满,这摊算我的!
-大杯的!Yes! -赞!
He, he, he. Yes!
七土大地万岁!
Long live the Seven Kingdoms!
七土大地万岁!
Long live the Seven Kingdoms!
耶!
Yeah!
清凉又解渴…
Aah!
对,清凉又解渴!
Just what I needed…
Oh, yep, that hits the spot!
清凉降火有够赞
It’s the best jackfire in town baby!
喔…对不起
Oh, euh…
七土大地万岁
Sorry, euh… To the Seven Kingdoms!
凉到我的脚底
That’s refreshing stuff!
只要跟我在一起,想做什么都可以
As long as you here with me, there’s really nothing to fear.
我是这里的老大
I’m the boss here. My name is Max.
叫我马克斯
Hiya Max!
嗨!马克斯!
And you, young lady, who might you be?
你呢小美女,你又是谁?
赛蕾妮亚
Selenia. Daughter of Emperor Sifrat of
希弗拉.德.马塔朵国王的女儿
Matradoy, the fifteenth of that name,
我是第十五世
governor of the First Kingdom.
第一大地的统治者
哇!
Wow!
你有够美!Baby
Delighted to meet you, baby!
杰克,再一轮
Jack, same again.
伊利洛!
Hey, yo Easylow!
我在,老大?
Yes, boss?
我要追马子 你嘛帮帮忙一下
Let’s get this show on the road!
没问题!
You got it!
我可以跟你跳舞吗,公主?
May I have the honor of this dance, Princess?
赛蕾妮亚,我们应该走了
Selenia? We ought to be making a move,
我们还要赶路耶
we’ve still got a long way to go!
可以啊
Certainly.
她大我很多耶
She’s too old for me anyway!
她一千岁我才十岁!
She’s a thousand, I’m only ten!
我怎么可能爱上一个老女人?
What would I want with an older woman?
年轻人
What’s a good lookin’ kid like you doin’in front of an empty glass?
干嘛一个人盯着空空的玻璃杯?
就是因为它是空的 才能够让你装满啊
Well if wasn’t empty you couldn’t fill it up, could you?
小子,我欣赏你的幽默
I like your sense of humour, kid…
我想我们俩一定很谈得来…杰克!
I can tell we’re gonna get along just fine… Jack!
喂喂喂…慢慢来嘛
Hey, hey, hey, take it easy…
如果两天之内你要找到老公
If you want to find a husband in two days, then, there’s no time to lose!
就别浪费时间
– But I can help you out if you like… – Oh, that’s sweet of you, thanks.
-我可以帮你 -喔,我心领了,谢谢
我最喜欢帮忙别人
I like to help out, besides which,
你的时间有点急
hings are pretty tame right now.
而我只有七个老婆
I only have seven wives.
哇!七个老婆?
Wow! Seven wives? That a…
那…辛苦你了
That must take a lot out of you!
耐操,又持久
I like hard work,
我可以从早做到晚
I can work night and day
一个礼拜做七天
seven days a week, and I never get tired.
而且从来也不觉得累
Ah, ah, ah…
算你行…
Wonderful!
那…我该签哪儿啊?
So, where do I sign?
签哪儿都可以
Anywhere you like, kid, it doesn’t make any difference.
签哪儿还不都一样嘛
-喔,赛蕾妮亚! -对不起,不过…
Oh, Selenia!
Excuse me, but…
他已经在别的地方签过
He’s already signed up elsewhere.
赛蕾妮亚
Selenia, it’s…
你…你是真的快要到一千岁了吗?
Are you really gonna be a thousand years old?
对啊,那是按月之花的绽放来算
Yes, but we count the years in Selenielle blooms
月之花是皇室之花
Selenielle’s the royal flower.