Do something! Arthur!
救我们离开这里!
Get us out of this!
我看是你们俩个来救我才对吧
It looks like you two are going to have to get me out of this…
我的船有个洞耶!
There’s a hole in my boat!
毫发人…不会游泳!
Minimoys can’t swim!
-我马上就过来,你等我 -亚瑟
– I’m coming to get you, here I come… – Arthur!
-亚瑟!救命?! -我来了…
Arthur, please!
I’m coming…
我知道这条小河
I know this river.
先在前头转个弯
First there’s a bend to the right,
然后,到前面在向左转
then, there’s a sharp bend to the left.
就能接住他们
So to catch up with them,
现在我必须先穿过这些黑蚂蚁…
all I have to do is cut straight across as the crow flies.
Sorry, but as the crow flies is as the crow flies…
看吧,我是不会丢下你们的
You see, I didn’t abandon you…
那好!
Oh, great!!
本来只有我们俩个会淹死
So instead of the two of us drowning, now all three of us can drown together!
看来,现在我们俩个可有伴了!
No one’s going to drown, Selenia!
赛蕾妮亚,没有人会淹死
Surely, you’re not going to let a li’I ol’ river frighten you, are you?
该不会是这一条小河让你害怕吧
我才不会怕这条小河…看…那里!
It’s not the river I’m frightened of…
It’s that!
说啊,鸡婆先生
So, Mr. “I’m here”, got any good ideas before we drown?
在我们淹死前有什么遗言?
有,当然有…
Sure, course I have…
贝达!
Beta, any chance there’s a rop on that
你的万能刀有三百多种功能
300 function pocket knife of yours?
有没有绳索?
Euh, no, that’s only on the smaller model…
没,我带的是限♥量♥小型款
嗯?
I’ve got an idea!
我有个主意!
你不要以为我们快死了
Hey!
你就可以对我随便乱来喔!
Just because we’re going to die doesn’t
不,你别误会了!
mean you can start taking liberties!
我有了它才能抅到…那颗树
No, you’ve got it all wrong!
I, I need the lace to reach that tree, over there
谁知道你在打什么主意啊
I’m not so sure about this idea of yours…
唉,不管啦
Well, I’m sure!
亚瑟,你以前有试过这样子做吗?
Arthur, have you ever thrown a sword like that before?
没有 但是它应该不会比射飞镖还要难
No, but it can’t be much more difficult than playing darts.
贝达麦许你先上!
Betameche you go first!
赛蕾妮亚你跟好!
– Selenia you next! – Yes, sir!
遵命…
Your turn Selenia…
换你了,赛蕾妮亚…
-贝达麦许,快一点啦! -没办法,真的好滑!
Betameche, hurry up!!
I can’t… I’m sliping…
赛蕾妮亚,用你的两只手…
Selenia, hold on with both hands!
想都没想!作梦!恶心!!
Absolutely no way!!
得救了!
– We’re safe! – Not quite!!
我还没!!
快点,亚瑟
Come on, Arthur, hurry up, we haven’t got all day.
快上来,我们没时间了…
I’m coming.
我来了
赛蕾妮亚,你必须要承认
Selenia, you gotta admit it, the guy is pretty agile.
他真的非常勇敢
It’s easy when you’ve got both hands free
两只手都可以用当然简单啊
谢了
Thanks.
亚瑟,你还真的是非常厉害耶!
Arthur, you were fantastic!
是啊!
Right, maybe Mr. Fantastic can return my lace now?!
厉害先生该把绳子还给我了吧?!
老伴不在我已经很难过了
It’s already so hard without my husband,
亚瑟也不见了我该怎么办…
I don’t know how I’ll survive without Arthur…
我想他只是跑出去玩而已
I’m sure he’s just run away for a spell.
最近他的心情可能很烦…
All of these events have probably upset him…
-也对… -我不认为他会跑很远
– Yes… – I don’t think he could have gotten far,
请相信我们会尽一切的能力
and we’re gonna do everything we can to find him, ma’am.
-把他找回来 -好…
Okay…
我们会处理,再见!
You can count on us. Ma’am.
那是什么?!
– What was that?! – Humans.
人类
– Really? – Yep, sometime it’s like that all day long!
真的?
没错,有时会持续一整天!
喔,可恶,这张地图全湿了…
Oh, rats, this map’s a total washout…
我们该往哪个方向走啊?
How are we ever going to find our way now?
我们要等到太阳起来 才能找到定位点
We’ll use the position of the sun to guide us when it comes up…
但是现在,先找个地方休息…
In the meantime, let’s look for a place to sleep.
赛蕾妮亚,先找个地方过夜
And make sure you find us something comfy, Selenia,
我快累死了…
’cause I ache all over.
贝达,再敢抱怨一声
Beta, if you complain once more, you can go sleep under a bullmunch.
你就去陪大胖虫过夜
什么是大胖虫?
What’s a bullmunch?
长得像矮胖虫,但很大,大多了
It’s like a gamallus, only much, much bigger.
贝达,我需要你的刀
Beta, I’m gonna need your knife.
马上就来!
Coming right up!
-他们把变形胶放哪? -哇!!
Where did they put the METAGLUE? Wah!!
抱歉!
– Whoops! – Sorry!
快拿过来,贝达!
Give that to me, Beta!
你这样一定会弄伤人!
Before you end up hurting somebody!
等一等咧,我很久没伤到人了!
Just hang on, I haven’t had it very long!
这是我的生日礼物
– I just got it for my birthday. – How old are you?
你几岁啊?
I’m three hundred years old…
我有三百岁了…
Only another sixty years and I will be a grown-up…
再过六十年
我就可以长大成人了…
How old’s Selenia then?
那赛蕾妮亚几岁了?
Almost a thousand years old.
她快要一千岁了
A thousand years old?!
快要一千岁?!
Oh, yes, the age of reason…
喔,对呀
是睿智之年…过两天是她生日喔
It’s her birthday in two days.
这个怎么用啊?
How is this working?
Ok!
Got it!
Whoa…
Come on.
她要干麻啊?
What’s she up to?
她正在铺床
She’s making the bed.
累死我了…
I’m exhausted…
晚安!
Goodnight!
他从小到大
Well he doesn’t has any trouble sleeping, does he?
一直都是这么好睡对吧?
很正常啊,他还年轻
– It’s normal, he’s still young. – Three hundred years young!!
三百岁还年轻啊!!真是好命!
It’s not bad!
啊…真棒
So good.
那你咧…
What about you…
真的再过两天 就是你一千岁的生日啊
Are you really going to be a thousand years old in two days?
啊,对啊…
Aaah… Yes and in two days time I am to succeed my father
两天之后我就要继承我父亲的王位
轮到我来守护毫发王国的族人
and watch over the Minimoy people until
一直到我的孩子也长到一千岁
it shall come to pass
that my own children reach the age of one thousand and succeed me…
然后由他再接我的王位…
这是我们的传统
Such is the tradition!
但要有小孩,要先有…丈夫
But to have children, you need a… husband.
知道,但我不担心
I know, but I’m not worried, I still have two whole days to find one…
还有两天的时间可以找…
好了…
And now…
晚安…
Goodnight…
亚瑟!
Arthur!
晚安…公主
Goodnight, princess.
亚瑟?!
Arthur?!
快点,你们快起床
Come on, time to get up boys!
今天还有好长的一段路要走呢!
We’ve got a long journey ahead of us today!
哈啰,我说起床
Hello, I said, get up.
好吧!你们别逼我用绝招
Ok! This calls for a change of tactic!
快起床,洗澡啰!
Come on now, shower time!
她还真的是有够粗鲁!
– That’s what I call a rude awakening! – Consider yourself lucky!
你最好小心一点!
She’s been waking me up like that
在过去三百年来
every morning for the last three hundred years!
她都是这样子叫我起床的啊!
嗯…这东西是我最喜欢吃的!
These are even better than the other ones!
拿去,试试!
Here, try some!
嗯…蛮好吃的!
Tastes good! What is it exactly?
这什么啊?
Dragonfly eggs…
蜻蜓的卵…
嘿,你们快过来看看!
Hey, come and take a look at this!
哇!…不可思议耶!!