If that is what you wish, father…
干得好亚瑟
Well done Arthur.
我相信你们会处的很好!
I know you are going to make a fine team!
通道清空
The way is clear
你确定没漏带东西吗?
Are you sure that you haven’t forgotten anything?
废话,我白♥痴♥喔…放手…
I’m sure, go ahead… Let go…
父王
Oh, oh, oh, ah!
难道我们要让那个笨蛋跟去吗?
Father, do we really have to take Betameche with us?
你不要叫他的小名啊
Even if your brother is still young, one day he will be…
-有朝一日他会变成一国之君哪 -亚瑟
Arthur, if you should encounter a small mole wearing glasses
如果你们在这一次旅途当中
看到一只戴着眼镜
who answers to the name of Mino on your travels…
名叫做米娄的鼹鼠…
是我儿子…
He is my son…
他已经失踪有三个月了…
He’s been missing for some three months now…
我向你保证
You can count on me.
-好了,该出发了 -喔 谢谢,亚瑟!
– Thank you, Arthur! – Alright, let’s get going.
嘿,英雄,我们走
Hey hero, let’s go.
嘿…等等我…
Hey! Wait for me…
就不能等等我啊!
You could at least wait for me!
等等啊
Oh…
我希望他们一路上平安无事
I do hope they won’t fall into any traps.
睡得还真熟
Locuteur I slept like a rock
亚瑟,该起床了
Arthur, time to get up.
赛蕾妮亚
Selenia, slow down a bit, can’t you?
走慢一点,好吗?
作梦!
No way! It’s your fault for loading yourself up like a gamallus!
谁叫你像矮胖虫一样背了一堆!
这一堆是我该带的一小堆
I just packed a little bit of everything, you know, just in case…
你了,以防万一…
– What’s a gamallus? – It’s like a pachymollet, only much
什么是矮胖虫?
像一种大型蜈蚣,只是比较肥
那大型蜈蚣看起来像什么?
– And what does a pachymollet look like? – Like that!
那个啊!
万一它要是不爽
Any chance you got something in your bag
你有没有什么法宝可以对付它啊?
for dealing with pachymollets?
别担心 我有把三百种功能的万用刀
Don’t worry! I’ve got my 300 function pocket knife here…
双面刀、多面夹、肥皂泡、音乐盒
Double knife, multicrab clips, soap bubbles, music box
和在天气炎热时后的…扇子!
and for when things get really hot… a fan!
哇!你法宝还真多耶!
Hey, that’s pretty handy alright!
所有标准配备我都有啊
And then you’ve got all your classic functions
像是高脚杯、固定夹
like your tulipan, matchet, sunjink, whistler, gullybar…
融解灯、小哨子、小铸模…
难道就没有一样能割你的舌头吗?
Nothing in there to cut off tongue by any chance?
没,这个你最行,你忘了?
No, but that’s you specialty, isn’t it?
你们站好别动!!
Stay right where you are!!
我说跳就用力跳
Run on my signal…
跳!
Now!
我们到了
Here we are.
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
很少人走这条路对吧
Not many people come through this way…
走过的人,没人走第二次!
Once you’ve tried it, you’ll understand why!
有人在家吗?
Anybody home?
喔…我…对…对不起
Oh, oh!
No! I… I’m sorry!
我以为你是门铃
I mistook you for a bell.
不…我是说
Um…
No, I mean, I didn’t realize you were actually… alive!
我不知道你是活的…动物!
等等
Hold on, ma que fa, stupido!
搞什么,小傻瓜!
What do you think your’re doing knocking out
你们到底做了什么
all o’ my customers like that?
把我的客人全吓跑了?
看来我一切都得从头来了
It’s not as if I got so many to start with.
你好!我是赛蕾妮亚公主
Hello. I am Princess Selenia.
我知道…那一位是你的笨蛋弟弟!
I know that and that is your stupido brother!
不过把我顾客赶跑的
And who’s the third comedian
第三个小皮蛋我没看过
who comes around knocking out all the customers?
我叫做亚瑟
My name’s Arthur!
我是来找我外公的
And I’m looking for my grandfather!
几年前我载过一位老人家
I transported a grandfather a few years ago…
那老怪物脑袋有问题
An old eccentricmadman
要我一定得送他去一个地方
who absolutely insisted on being transported deep
异种军的所在地…
inside Seides territory, to NECROPOLIS…
死者之城
That’s him! That’s my grandfather!
就是他!
And that’s exactly where we wanna go!
他就是我外公
我们正好也打算去那里!
Sold out!
客满!
死者之城?去月球还打对折咧
Necropolis, sure, why not the moon as well…
我们刚从月球回来
We didn’t ask you for the moon,
死者之城的票我要买♥♥三张
we asked for three tickets to Necropolis, is that clear enough?
打折就不必了
亚瑟?!
Arthur!!!
亚瑟!
Arthur?!
你弄坏了门,还拿走了钥匙?!
You break my door to steal the key?!
亚瑟你快回答我!
Answer me Arthur!
啊…
Arthur!
妈呀!亚瑟!
快点!快点!快点啊!
Oh! What a job! Right this way.
快点!快点!快点!快点啊!
Come on! Keep moving where way on.
快点!
Yes! Let’s to leave! Let’s go down the line.
嘿…快系好安全带,谢谢
Hey!
Fasten your safety belts, please…
准备好就出发了啊!
Arrivederci!
亚瑟?!
Arthur?!!
亚瑟!
Arthur?!!
车? 车怎么会在那啊?
The car…
What’s the car doing there?
出发啰!
Oh! Boy! Here we go!
啊,在这里!
Ah, here it is!
喔哇…好酷喔…
Oh, wow…
我还有另外一个粉红色…
That’s cool…
你要看吗?
I got another one just like it in pink, wanna see it?
贝达,这里头已经够亮了…
Beta, we’ve got enough light already…
亚瑟…
Arthur…
我们现在要去哪里啊?
Where exactly are we heading?
我们从这里…然后到那里!
We are here and we’re going here!
喔!天啊!我知道在哪里
Oh my gosh, I know where that is.
就在蓄水池下面
That’s right under the water tank.
大型蓄水池,再加上邪恶的基地
A giant water tank in the hands of that unspeakable piece of.
我想我大概知道他想干嘛
Now I’m starting to understand…
你们在说谁啊?
Who are you talking about?
最邪恶的大魔王…
The most evil of evil…
喔…马塔杀啊?!
Oh! Malthazar.
没人当你是哑巴!!
Holy humpbacked gamallus!!
提醒我下一次一起割掉你的舌头
Didn’t anyone ever teach you to hold your tongue?!
我…我非常抱歉?!
I… I’m really sorry!
亚瑟!
Arthur?!
外婆?
Granny?
准备…发射!!
And we’re off!!
亚瑟?
Arthur?
我们要…飞多久啊?
How long is the flight?
几秒钟而已
It’s pretty short as long as we can avoid any unpleasant encounters.
只要我们运气好
没被不明飞行物体撞上
What do you mean by unpleasant ncounters?
你刚说什么…不明飞行物体?
瞎了眼的笨蜜蜂!
Holy bumblebee!
它撞到门现在门卡住了
He smashed the door in and now we’re stuck…
那是什么?!
Whoa!
管他是什么
What is that?!
我不认为我们需要浪费时间讨论!
I have no idea, but I don’t think we should hang around to find out!
你…你在干嘛?
Wh… What are you doing?
我在找路出去
I’m getting out of here…
Oops.
抓紧了
Hold on tight…
啊…
我好想念它停的时候喔
– I like it much better when it stops. – Oh gosh!
-天哪! -剑插在那儿一定会割到人
Somebody’s going to get hurt with this.
把它拔♥出♥来♥,这样会比较安全
I’ll hang onto it it’ll be safer that way…
有水!!!
Water!!!!!!
帮帮忙,亚瑟!