and we’re not going to leave this unhappy creature to die…
拿去,废物利用一下!
Here, make yourself useful!
我的天啊!刚铎洛…
Oh my god! Gondolo…
喔…赛蕾妮亚!
Oh…
是我,没事了,放心吧
Selenia!
Yes, take it easy, Gondolo.
这是…陷阱!
It’s a… trap!
Oh!
喔,天哪!
Oh my god!
变蚊兽!
Mosquitos!
亚瑟!
Arthur!
-快点关上大门!! -冲阿!!!
Close! Close the gate!!
Charge!!!
宰了他们!
Go get them!
快点!
Come on!
准备发射!
Ready to fire!
小心!
Watch out!
跟着我到皇宫去!
Follow me to the palace!
-快啊,父王! -好,我来了
– Hurry, father! – Yes, yes, I’m coming.
Ohh!
真不好意思,笨手笨脚的…
Oh, I am sorry, I’m so clumsy…
时间刚好…该作健康操了…
Perfect timing…
I rather fancied stretching my legs a little…
父王!快点找掩护
Father! Go and take cover, quickly!
-快一点! -掩护?谈都别谈
Out of the question! It’s a king’s duty to face his destiny
这是国王的问题…
and if only one person is left standing, I will be that person.
如果要战到最后一人
那个人就一定是我…
亚瑟…
Art…
只好跟它们拼了
– We have to go on fighting! – Sure, but with what?!
当然,用什么?!
Take my weapon. I’ll find another one!
我最义气,我的给你!
这个没有用
This is not working.
朋友们
Gentlemen, it’s time to face up to reality.
是该面对现实的时候了
小心…我们被困住了…
Watch out the walls are booby trapped
飞到屋顶去…比较安全…
fly close to the roof it’s much safer…
我也觉得你说的对
I couldn’t agree with you more…
去吧,小情侣
Come on, my lovebirds!
现在是证明你们相爱的好时刻
This is your chance to prove you really love each other…
快去吧
Here you go…
好吧,再亲一下喔
Okay, we’ll let them have one final kiss.
好了,快点分开!
Okay, that’s enough now!
听到我的哨音
When I blow my whistle, release your Romeo so he can get back to his Juliet.
就把他们放出来
-去找自己的另外一半 -遵命!
Ok!
成飞行队伍!!
Let’s go!
喔,完了
Oh no!
嗨…
Hi!
你找死!
You wanna play!
OK,跟他拼了…
Okay, here we go…
拜托
Come on!
这应该不会比开一台车还要难吧
Right, this can’t be more complicated than driving a car!
贝达!小心!
Beta! Look out!
亚瑟…
Arthur, I’ll never forget you!
你还真够义气!
不,大笨蛋!
No, you fool!! No, it’s not feeding time.!
你还没到吃饭时间呢
不要…别进去!
No… Not the gap!!
洞太小了
Not the gap!!
Oh!
OK!再试一次!
Ok, here we go again…!
太棒了,我懂了!
That’s it, I’ve got it!! Ouuah!
变蚊兽去死吧!
And one mosquito down!!
总算对了…现在该我上场了
Yeah that’s better… Now let’s go for it!
他真的好勇敢,大英雄!
How brave he is, how heroic!
就和我年轻时候一样英勇!
It’s amazing how much he’s just like me!
-他是个好搭档喔! -父王
He’d make a good partner!
我已经大到能够照顾我自己了 随便说的…你参考
Father, I’m old enough to look after myself now…
Forget it… Forget it…
下一个是谁呀?
Oh! So who’s next in line?
喔!糟了
– Oh no! – Oh yes!
喔!赞!
Betameche!!
贝达麦许!
Arthur?!
亚瑟?!
Do something!!!
帮帮忙!
Hang on, Arthur, I’m coming!
撑着,亚瑟,我来了!
他太神勇了!
What a gift he is!!
换个角度想,笨的很有特色
Come to think of it, he does remind me of you.
还好吗?断了几根?!
You ok? Nothing broken?!
不知道,屁♥股♥麻麻没感觉了!
I’m not sure, I can’t feel anything on my butt!!
不好意思喔…
Just one question…
跟谁学的驾驶技术啊!
Where did you learn to fly like that!
呃…跟我外公学的啰
Umm…
Driving with my grandfather.
那就对了
Oh, that makes sense.
快点,背我上去
Well let’s rise to the occasion.
这样看的比较远…
All’s well that ends well
Mogoth! Let’s show them what we’re made of!
异种军!
让他们知道我们的厉害!
赛蕾妮亚…我们首领要见你
Selenia… The Master wishes to see you.
乖一点就不会伤害你!
Follow us and no harm will come to you!
-乖要怎么写! -好,有种,抓住她!
Come and get me!
干嘛我去?
Right, go on, grab her!
要不然咧?
Why me?
你怎么不去!
Well, who else?
我?干嘛我去?
Well, you for example!
Me? Why me?
你们四个攻击一个女生!
Four of you attacking one woman!
难道不觉得丢脸吗?!
Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves?!
不会!
No!!
最起码找个公的吧!
Pick on someone your own size!
就等这一句!
With pleasure… With pleasure!
吾皇万岁!
Long live the king!
喔,我的女儿!
Oh, my daughter!
我女儿有危险,我得想想办法!
My child, I must do something! Cover me!
掩护我!
有效
Thank you.
神剑显灵
The sword of power.
这真是奇迹!
It’s a Miracle!
好了,我受够了
Ok, that’s enough now.
你们还不赶快跟公主下跪求饶!!
Get on your knees and beg the Princess for forgiveness!!
我说…赶快跟公主下跪求饶!
I said, on your knees!! And beg the Princess!
对不起,赛蕾妮亚公主
Forgive us, Princess Selenia.
有听没有到喔
I don’t think we heard that.
请你饶了我们,赛蕾妮亚公主
Our humblest apologies, Princess Selenia.
我考虑考虑…
I’ll think about it.
真是我女儿,跟她妈妈一样…
That’s my daughter, just like her mother…
你比王子还猛耶
You fought like a prince!
谢啦…这把剑好轻喔
Thanks…
真的很好用!
This sword seems so light, it all seems so easy!
当然啦,它是把神剑
Of course! It’s a magic sword.
插在石头里好多年了
It’s been embedded in that rock for years
你把它拔♥出♥来♥了…
and you’re the one who released it…
-真的?! -当然,兄弟…你是英雄耶…
– Really?! – Oh yes, my friend… You’re a hero now.
大英雄亚瑟
Arthur the hero!
大英雄亚瑟
Arthur the hero!
大英雄亚瑟
Arthur the hero!
万岁,大英雄亚瑟
Long live Arthur the hero!
大英雄亚瑟
Long live Arthur the hero!
大英雄亚瑟
Long live Arthur the hero!
父王!剑既然拔♥出♥来♥了
Father! Now that the sword has been freed from the stone,
我们最好快一点行动
we must act fast.
请您准许我完成我的使命
I would like your permission to continue my mission.
你说的对
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you, my child,
我同意你尽快完成使命
but I must insist on one condition…
但是我有一个小小附带条件…
什么条件呀?
What condition is that?
亚瑟很勇敢心地又善良…
Arthur is brave and his heart is pure…
他陪你去
He will go with you.
女儿听你的就是了,父王