What again!? Why does everyone want to suddenly travel?!
干嘛选这个时候进出呢?
上次是三年前…
The last one was three years ago…
没错,就是三年,我才刚要睡着呢…
Exactly, that’s what I mean, I was just starting to nod off…
快点啦,他急着见国王!
Hurry up, the boy needs to see the King!
国王!国王!
The King! The King!
首先,看月亮!
First, the moon!
是满月吗?
Is it full now? Perfect, perfect!
很好,很圆!
And now for the rings…
三道环钮…
好…右转三度是为了肉体
So…
three turns to the right for the body…
左转三度是为了…精神
Three turns to the left for the spirit.
现在,为了灵魂转一圈
And now, one whole turn for the soul.
发生什么事了?!
What’s happening to me?!
你即将加入我们的兄弟…
You are going to join our brothers, the Minimoys!
毫发族人!
– They will lead you to the Seven Kingdoms. – Help! Stop!
-他们会带你到七土大地 -救命!
-你只有三十六个小时! -住手!
– You only have thirty-six hours! – Granny!
-明天中午前你还没回来 -外婆!
At noon on the day after tomorrow,
这道门会再度封闭…
the gateway will close again for 1000 days!
一千日!
三十六个小时…我会尽全力的!
Thirty six hours… I’ll do my best!
加油,亚瑟
Good luck, Arthur.
钥匙!你有钥匙吗?
The key! You have the key!
钥匙?对,我有钥匙!
The key? Yeah, I have the key!
OK!现在到锁那里
Ok. Now go over to the lock.
锁头?
The lock?
一定是这个
That has to be it.
好!好!转动钥匙
Good! Good! Now turn the key.
我会被压死!!
I’m gonna die!!
对!
Yes!
不、不、不、不要
No, no, no, no, nooo! Aaaaah!
欢迎来到毫发人王国!
Welcome to the Land of the Minimoys!
这不好玩!我被你吓死!
It’s not funny! You really scared me!
我还以为我会死在里面…
I thought I was going to die in that…
Oh…
不可思议!
– That’s incredible! – What’s incredible?
什么不可思议啊?
I dunno, just look at my clothes, they’ve changed!
我不知道
你看我的衣服全部都不一样了!
You can admire yourself later.
暗爽太久会得内伤
The council’s waiting for you…
议会还在等你…
Come on, follow me!
快点,跟我来
我想再打个小盹好了…
I think I’d like to take a little nap…
结束了吗?!
How far’ve they got?!
别开玩笑,才刚开始
You’re joking, they’ve only just started.
赛蕾妮亚公主!
Princess Selenia!
我的女儿
My little girl…
父王!
Father!
抱歉
Sorry.
赛蕾妮亚公主
Princess Selenia, may the spirits of the Ancients guide you.
愿伟大的祖灵能够引导你
爸爸!!!
– Papa!!! – Yes?
谁啊?
老爸!
Papa!
你在哪?
– Where are you? – I’m over here!
在这边!
My son!
我的儿子!
You did that on purpose, didn’t you?
你一定是故意的,对吧?
Couldn’t you have waited ten seconds before playing the clown?!
你能不能安静个十分钟
不要耍白♥痴♥啊?!
I’m on a mission of great importance!
我现在有个重大使命!
Aah??
这么说我的使命就不够重要啰?
Because my mission isn’t of great importance, is that it?
你骄傲又没品,根本拔不出剑!
You’re far too arrogant to be able to free the sword!
你自己瞭!
You know you are!
好了!别再斗嘴了
Enough! Stop bickering, the two of you!
贝达麦许!给我解释一下
Betameche!
你为什么要打断这一场盛会
I hope you have good reason for daring to disrupt this important ceremony.
是的,父王!
I do father! The Upperlands Light Beam was activated today.
今天月光之门又再度被打开了
喔…
是谁这么大胆?
Who would dare do this?
他叫做亚瑟
His name is Arthur.
他是阿希巴勒的外孙
He is the grandson of Archibald
他说我们将面临一场重大的厄运…
and he says a great misfortune is about to befall us…
我们的厄运只有一个,就叫马魔
Our great misfortune has a name
我们不需要这个叫亚瑟的
The Evil M.
And we have no need of this Arthur person.
凭公主的皇室血统
As the Princess of royal blood,
我会担负起保家卫民的重责大任
the task of protecting our People falls to me.
没错,但是…
Yes, but…
Ok…
成功了吗?
Will she make it?
在动了!
It’s moving! I have it, I have it!
就快了,就快了!
I feel it!
我可以感觉的到!
She’s never gonna make it.
看吧,就知道,你太骄傲了
See, told you so. Way too arrogant.
基于现实的考量
In view of the circumstances,
议会同意见这位年轻人
the Council agrees to hear this young man.
他从哪来的?
Where does he come from?
他好帅
Oh! He’s so cute!
帅吧
Cute huh?
哼!普普而已…
Ordinary…
我向您请安,赛蕾妮亚公主
My humble respects, Princess Selenia.
谁告诉他的?
– Who told him my name? – My humble respects, Princess Selenia.
向您请安,赛蕾妮亚公主
I’m sure it was you, you’re only one that knows this Arthur.
-小孩子都会说 -一定就是你
-关我屁事啊 -只有你认识亚瑟
You can’t keep a secret
真是大嘴巴
My humble respects, your Majesty.
我向您请安,国王陛下
嗯…好…爱卿平身…
Um…
喔…亚瑟
Yes… My respects…
我真高兴能见到你…
Oh, Arthur, I am delighted to meet you…
我是你外公阿希巴勒的好朋友!
I was a good friend of your grandfather Archibald!
米罗,快放开他!
Miro, leave him alone! Well, young man, we’re all ears!
孩子,你说…我们听!
It’s like this…
是这样子的…在两天之内
In just under two days some men are going to come
会有一群坏人来拆我的房♥子
and destroy my house, my garden, my world.
我的花♥园♥我的世界…还有你的世界
And your world.
凭你身高只有两公分半就想救我们
And you, all two and a half millimeters of you,
作梦吧?
you’ve come to save us, is that it?
唯一阻止他们的方法就是还钱
The only way to stop these men is to pay them off!
这就是为什么 我外公三年前来到这里
This is why my grandfather came to you three years ago.
他曾经来这里找宝藏…
He was looking for a treasure and…
我来完成他未完成的任务
I’ve come to complete his mission.
你外公是个了不起的人…
Your grandfather was a remarkable man…
他教了我们很多!
He taught us so many things!
尤其他教会了米罗如何控制光和影
He was the one who showed Miro how to harness image and light.
有一天他出发
Then one day he left, in search of this famous treasure.
去寻找那些遗失的宝藏
在七土大地来来回♥回♥穿梭之后
And after wandering through the seven lands
他终于找到了…在禁地的深处
which make up our world, he finally found it…
黑暗王国的心脏地带
Deep in the Forbidden Lands, in the heart of the city of Necropolis,
宝藏是属于…邪恶马魔
where he reigns supreme… The Evil M.
但是很不幸的
And unfortunately, no one ever returns from the Forbidden Lands…
从来没有人从禁忌之地回来…
那…
So…
注意!!!快到大门口!
Look out!!! To the central gate!!
是刚铎洛,在大河边卖♥♥艺的人…
It’s Gondolo, the Juggler of the Great River…
真不可思议呀
That’s incredible, we thought he was lost forever in the Forbidden Lands…
我以为他永远消失在禁地里了…
等一下
Stop!!
怎么了,亚瑟?
What’s wrong, Arthur?
陛下,你看看那里
Sire, look over there, it looks as if a piece is peeling off.
那里有一部份已经剥落了
这是个陷阱
I think it’s a trap.
那是一块画布
That’s a painted canvas,
我外公以前在非洲
my grandfather used to do this in Africa to protect himself from wild animals…
都是用这种方法躲避凶猛的野兽
很不幸我们不是野兽
Well, we’re not wild animals
不能眼睁睁的丢下他不管