月光之门将会开启…
the moonlight-passage will open…
只要按照我的指示
If you follow my instructions, you will have the world in your hands.
十二点钟响前
-世界掌握在你手中 -阴历初十…
就是今天!
That’s today!
亚瑟,时间不早了,该去睡觉了…
Night brings good counsel, Arthur.
We’ll sleep on it…
明天一切…都会没事的
Tomorrow will bring a solution.
-晚安外婆 -晚安
– Good night, Granny. – Goodnight.
世界在手中…在我的手中
The world in my hands… World in my hands…
在烟囱的右边有个按钮
On the right side of the chimney, there’s a button.
向右…转到底
Turn it all the way to the right and then turn it back to the left.
再向左转到底
再二十分钟就十二点了
Only twenty minutes before midnight.
我得想想办法
I’ve got to do something.
如果门打开
As soon as you can, go to my office, if the door is open.
动作快一点,到我办公室去
-如果它锁着 -糟了
If it’s locked, it’s because your grandma has been around.
就表示你外婆还在附近
你自己得想办法解决
You’ll have to work it out by yourself.
我还以为你在洗澡
I thought you were in the shower!
没有我没有洗澡
No, I was in the living room looking for my sleeping drops…
我刚刚在客厅找我的安♥眠♥药♥…
And if you don’t get back into bed this second
如果你现在
还不乖乖立刻上♥床♥睡觉的话
I’m gonna make you drink the whole bottle!
小心我会让你喝下一整瓶
去!
Go!
快点上♥床♥睡觉!
Go on! Go on!
宝贝,我也不想这样
You know. I don’t like to do this.
但是我要把门锁上
But I’m gonna lock you in.
我不想再让你有机会调皮捣蛋
I don’t want you to do anything stupid tonight.
-OK -OK
Ok.
Ok…
阿福,你在干嘛?
Alfred, what’re you doing? Go to sleep.
快回你的窝睡觉
又到月圆的时候了吗
Is it the full moon or what?
谢了,阿福
Thank you, Alfred.
Aaaah!
外婆!
Granny!?
就是这个…
记得把钥匙带好
“Always keeps this key with you.”
花♥园♥里,大树旁的望远镜…
The garden, the tree, the telescope…
喔…我的天啊!
Oh my god!
我需要光线!
I need more light!
我看外婆发了几百次了
I’ve seen Granny do this a hundred times.
对,手刹车…
Oh, yeah, the brake…
Ah! Ah!
Oh! No! No!!!
好极了!
Perfect!
抱歉老兄!
Sorry, old man!
接下来是娃娃
Now for the dolls.
阿福!
Alfred!
亚瑟?
Arthur?
呃,是啊
Uh, yeah.
跟我来!
– Follow me! – Oh, okay…
喔,好…
嗨…
Hi.
该走了
Time to go.
你…你不去吗?
You’re not coming?
只有一个人能去
Only one can pass through
看起来你就是能够 打败马魔的唯一人选…
and you seem to us to be the best choice to combat Evil M…
马塔杀?
MALTHAZAR?
记住!永远别提起他
Never, never speak that name.
会招来恶运
– It brings bad luck. – Ok, ok…
喔…好…
Your grandfather went off to defeat him
你外公曾经对抗过他
现在轮到你来完成他的使命…
and now it’s up to you to continue his fight.
谢谢你看得起我
Thanks for the honor, but…
但我认为你们 任何一个都比我强多了
I think it might be better if I leave my place to one of you…
我是说你们比我高又比我壮!
I mean, you’re so much bigger and stronger than me…
你的心是最强大的武器
Your heart is the strongest of weapons.
好吧
Ok.
第一道环肉体之环
First ring, for the body three times… to the right.
像右…转三度
第二道环精神之环
The second ring, for the mind three times… to… the left.
向左…转三度
第三道环…
And the third ring…
转整圈…
One whole turn…
灵魂之环…
for the soul.
好了!门已经开了
There! The door is open!
你可以先自我介绍一下!
You can introduce yourself!
自我介绍一下?
Introduce myself?
没错,你努力一点
Yes, and try to be convincing because you only have five minutes.
你只有五分钟说服他们
好的!说服他们
Alright! Be convincing! Ok! Ok!
OK!OK!
呃…那个…谁啊…
Euh…
There’s a…
With…
阿希巴勒?
Archibald?
不不不…
No, no… No.
你自我介绍啊!
Introduce yourself!
我是他的外孙…我叫亚瑟…
I’m his grandson… My name is Arthur…
你是谁…
And you are…
我是毫发国王子贝达麦许
Saimono Matrodoy de Betameche.
你好…
Right…
你可以叫我贝达…
But you can call me Beta…
很高兴见到你,贝达
Pleased to meet you, Beta.
请告诉我为什么你要这样使用光线
I hope you have a good reason for using the beam like that,
我们的议会是禁止的…
because the Council has strictly forbidden it…
说啊!说啊!
Go on! Go on!
呃…现在遇到的是紧急状况
This is a matter of extreme urgency!!
在两天之内花♥园♥就会被铲平
In just two days’ time, the garden will be destroyed!
你在胡说什么,小鬼?!
What are you talking about, young man?!
你喜欢乱开玩笑
Are you a practical joker, like your grandfather?
-和你外公一样吗? -贝达麦许先生
This is no joke, Mister Betameche…
这不是在开玩笑…
A building contractor wants to flatten the land and build apartment blocks!!
有一个大老板想要把这里铲平
然后盖一个公♥寓♥大楼!!
Ah!
什么公♥寓♥大楼?
What are apartment blocks?
就是那种用水泥盖起来的大房♥子啊
Enormous houses built from concrete that will cover up all the gardens
它会覆盖整座花♥园♥
and stop the flowers from growing!
所有的花朵就没有办法生长了
太可怕了!!
But that’s awful!!
唯一能够阻止这件事的办法
The only way to prevent this is for me to find the treasure
就是要找到我外公
that my grandfather has hidden somewhere!
藏在花♥园♥里面的宝藏!
Then I’ll be able to pay off the contractor and none of this will happen!
然后我就可以付钱给那个大老板
这件事就不会发生!
Well, that’s a really good idea!
喔,那真是个好主意
All’s well that ends well! See ya!
-一切都平安无事再见 -不…!
要阻止我得先进入毫发国…
No, no! To do that…
这样才能够继续寻找宝藏!
I need to pass into your world…
So I can start looking for the treasure!
不可能呀
Heuh?!
你不可能就这样子进来啊
That’s not possible!
You can’t make a journey just like that…
他们必须先召开议会才行
The council must first be assembled,
之后再向他们解释问题
then you must explain your problem to them,
他们还要详加讨论…
they will then deliberate and…
两天之后他们会把这里铲平
And in two days’ time the land will be flattened and you’ll all be dead!
到时候你们都会没命
这是天大的紧急事件
This is an extreme emergency.
对,我们必须要马上行动
Yes and we have to act now
因为人♥民♥的未来都在你的手中
because the future of your people is in your hands!
对,没错,在我手中
Yes, you’re right in my hands.
我马上行动
This calls for action!
通行官!通行官!通行官!
Ferryman! Ferryman! Wake-up, it’s an emergency!
干得好
You did well!
我希望我刚才说的能够说服他
I hope it will be enough to convince him!
贝达麦许?!
Betameche?! You little good-for-nothing!
好事不做尽做坏事!
Don’t you have anything better to do
你不知道年纪大的老先生 要睡着有多难吗?
than go around waking up honest people?
是月光之门有人启动它!
But it’s the light! It has been reactivated!
什么!?谁?