没错
Yes?
我…我带了一个…
Well, I… I, I brought this…
一个私人的收藏品…
It’s from my private collection…
我不知道这个东西能值多少钱
I wondered if it was at all valuable.
呃…这个是什么?
Aah…
嘉年华面具啊?
What is this? A carnival mask?
不是,这是一副非洲面具
No, this is an African mask.
以前曾经是波哥马鞑萨拉伊酋长的
This is… This belonged to the chief of the Bogo-Matassalai tribe.
两块钱
– Two bucks. – Two dollars?
两块钱?
But this is… of inestimable value…
不会吧…这东西…
-可是无价之宝耶 -好啦好啦,两块五
Alright, alright, two fifty. That’s the best I can do!
我们只能出这么多
This kind of exotic object just isn’t selling any more.
最近异国风这玩意儿真的很不好卖♥♥
人们要实用、具体
People want practical, concrete, modern stuff, you know.
和现代的东西,抱歉
我就不相信你把宝藏藏在后院
I can’t believe you’d have hidden the treasure in the yard
却没有留下一点线索
without leaving some sort of clue, a note, something to help us find it!
能帮我找到东西
马塔杀…是魔鬼
Malthazar…
The Evil… M.
真希望哪一天有荣幸能够见到你
I hope I have the honour of meeting you one day, princess!
但是现在…
In the meantime…
请容许我亲你一下
Permit me to steal a kiss.
吃醋啊
Jealous!
我懂了
I knew it!
欲前往毫发人的国度
“To get to the land of the Minimoys”
敬请相信莎士比亚
“put your trust in Shakespeare.”
莎士比亚?
Shakespeare? What tribe’s he from?
什么东西啊?
屋子在这里…
The house is here… South is that way.
南边是那边
大树!小矮人!月亮!都在那里!
The tree! The elf! The moon!
阿福!找到了耶!好耶!!
It’s all there! Alfred! We found it!
-你急什么,年轻人! -亚瑟
Yes!!
Hang on there, young man!
我要跟你说几次你才懂啊?
Arthur, how many times do I have to tell you?
我不准你到这个房♥间里来玩
I don’t want you playing in this room.
对不起啊请进,别客气!
– Excuse me, please, go ahead! – Thank you…
-谢谢 -外婆?!
– Granny?! Who are these guys? – What?
-怎么样? -这些人是谁?
This gentleman is going to evaluate
这二位先生
some of your grandpa’s things.
是来为你外公的东西估价的
-外婆?! -干嘛?
Granny?! You’re not gonna sell grandpa’s things?!
你不会要卖♥♥掉外公的东西吧?!
What? I’m afraid I don’t have any choice anymore!
可是我们现在
-没有其他的选择啊! -当然还有!
Yes we do!
你看!这是到毫发国的地图
Look! It’s the map to get to the Minimoys!
-什么地图啊? -他们在这!
– They’re here! – What map?
外公把他们从非洲带回来了
Grandpa brought them back from Africa with him! If we can get to them,
如果找到他们
I’m sure they can lead us to the treasure!
他们会带我们找到宝藏的!
Arthur you’re a big boy now, right?
亚瑟,你已经不是小孩子了?
你不会真的相信
You don’t really believe there are little elves
有小矮人在花♥园♥里
running around the garden just waiting for you
跑来跑去等着你去拜访他们
to visit so they can slap a bag of rubies in your hand!
然后,把宝石交给你吧!
Pardon me?
等一下?
Euh… Nothing… I…
喔,没事…
I was chatting with my grandson.
我…我在跟我孙子讲话
如果您有珠宝我们也照收…
If you have jewels, we are interested.
-只可惜它们都不在这个世界上 -我…
Unfortunately, not a jewel on the horizon.
回房♥间里去,快
Go to your room, now.
字里行间藏着秘密…威廉.S
“Some words may hide others” William. S.
S是苏格拉底?
“S” for Socrates?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare. William Shakespeare.
威廉 莎士比亚
Not too far off!
喔!差不多啦!
是啊
Yes. Better hurry and make your choice before I change my mind.
最好趁我还没有改变主意之前
赶快挑一挑吧
-来,我们走… -外婆…
– Come on let’s go… Let’s go! – Granny…
三百块美金
Three hundred dollars.
三十几年回忆只换来这么几张纸!
It’s not very much for thirty years of memories!
这是预付款!
A down payment! If I sell them well, you’ll have more.
要是全卖♥♥出去,能再拿点
Thank you.
谢谢
苏休太太吗?
Mrs. Suchot?
我是
Yes.
裴特烈戴圣克莱
Frederic De Saint-Clair. Process server.
法♥院♥的执行官
Bailiff.
我想我来得正是时候啊
It seems I came at an opportune time.
我这里有一份缴款请求书
I have a claim for debt collection
因为你积欠达维多先生他的工程款
which concerns you, for non-payment of services
rendered by a certain Mr. Davido,
总计是两百五十二元整
Ernest, for the amount of two hundred fifty two dollars,
现在加上百分之六的逾期罚款
now with the six percent late penalty surcharge,
还有手续费
and procedural fees added,
合计是两百九十五块…又五分
that comes to a total of two hundred ninety five dollars and five cents.
我可以吗
May I?
这找您的
Here’s your change.
找谁?
Hello?
亲爱的我是妈咪,有没有乖乖?
Sweetie it’s mom, is everything alright?
有!!我们今天大扫除!
Great!! We’re cleaning up today!
家里的旧东西啊
It’s amazing how much old stuff just piles up around the place…
多到可以堆满一间屋子…
But, thanks to Granny, we threw it all out!
还好多亏外婆全都给丢了!
亚瑟,你不要吓他们!
Arthur! Don’t upset your parents!
你怎么挂你妈电♥话♥?
Did you hang up on your mother?
我才没有!是它自己挂的!
Of course not! It hung up by itself
那她很快就会再打来!
Well, she’ll call back in a second!
外婆!
Granny! They’ve cut the phone line!
电♥话♥线是被切断的!
Don’t you see what’s happening?
你还搞不清楚状况?
We’ve fallen into their trap,
我们是被人陷害的
and it’s closing in on us a little bit more every minute!
他们的目的就是要 引诱我们走到陷阱
只要我还有一口气在
But as long as I live and breathe, they’re not gonna get this house!!!
他们休想拿走这个房♥子!!!
诺,你看!
There you see? That’s probably the repairman.
可能是修电♥话♥的人来啰
老太太晚安!
Good evening ma’am!
你来的正是时候!
You came at just the right time!
我们家的电♥话♥线刚刚被切断了
Our phone’s just been cut off
你们应该先通知一声才对啊!
and I really think you should warn people!
是的,女士
I agree, ma’am, but I’m not from the phone company,
但我不是电♥话♥公♥司♥的人
I’m from the electric company.
我是电力公♥司♥的人
And I came to tell you
我过来通知你因为没缴电费
that you’re gonna be cut off soon for non payment.
就要断电了
字里行间藏着秘密…
Some words may hide others…
外公…帮帮我
Grandpa, help me…
那我们什么时候断电?
When am I gonna get cut off?
这个时候效率特别好…
That’s what I call a clear answer…
别动,我去拿蜡烛
Don’t move, I’ll get a candle.
字里行间藏着秘密…
Some words may hide others…
原来如此
Of course!
亲爱的亚瑟
My dear Arthur.
我就知道你能够解开这个谜题
I was sure I could count on you to find my riddle.
你这么机灵至少有十岁了吧
You must be at least ten to have become so clever.
我正好相反,越来越不太灵光了
I, on the other hand, have not been so clever,
当你读到这一些
and if you are reading this,
我可能已经不在世上
I am probably dead.
因此完成任务的责任 就落在你的身上
Therefore, the heavy task of accomplishing my mission now falls to you.
当然,除非你愿意
– If you accept it, that is. – I accept, Grandpa.
我愿意,外公
I knew you would. Bravo.
我相信你,乖孙子
要前往毫发人的国度
To get to the land of the Minimoys,
你必须知道下次的开门之日
you must know on which day the next passage will fall.
一年只有一次
There’s only one per year.
你去翻翻书桌上的通用日历
Take the universal calendar from my desk.
阴历初十晚上
The night of the tenth moon, at precisely midnight,
午夜十二点整