Happy birthday!!
不是总统打的
It wasn’t the president.
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
给我最亲爱的亚瑟!
Happy birthday dear Arthur!
祝你生日快…乐!
Happy birthday to you!
你是全世界最棒的外婆了!
You know what?
那你就是最乖的外孙!
You’re the best Granny in the world!
And you’re the best grandson!
快,吹蜡烛!
Go on, blow them out!
先拆礼物吧?
Presents first?
喔,好啊
Oh!
这是阿福送的
Okay. This is from Alfred.
这是我第一颗新球!
I never had a new one before!
阿福,谢谢你!
Thank you Alfred!
如果你能到外面去丢
No, ah! If you could wait til you’re outside to throw it,
外婆会很感谢你…
I’d consider that a favor…
喔,好,没问题
Oh, yeah, you’re right.
这是我送的
And this is from me.
哇…好炫哦!
It’s beautiful!
这蛋糕是怎么烤出来的啊?
How did you manage to bake a cake? I thought the oven was broken.
我还以为烤箱坏了
Mrs. Kerman from the hardware store actually made it! Still like it?
其实这个蛋糕
是五金行的卡曼太太做的
还喜欢吗?
It’s fantastic.
蛋糕是很棒
只不过太大了一点
Just too big for three.
不要怪你♥爸♥妈,亚瑟!
Don’t be too hard on them, Arthur! They try their best…
他们尽力了…
我整年待在英国的寄宿学校
I spend my whole year in boarding school in England,
等到放假回家的时候…
when I come back for vacation, they’re not even here!
一样没有人
算了,反正我已经习惯了啊
Anyway I’m used to it now, they’re never here for my birthday.
他们从来没有陪我过生日
等等!先许愿
Wait! Make a wish.
我希望
I wish that, for my next birthday, Grandpa will be here to share it.
我的下一个生日
外公…能陪我一起过
最好快点吹蜡烛
Better blow them out quick, you don’t wanna eat a wax cake!
除非你想吃蜡烛蛋糕
那时候啊
Every night this magnificent sunset was all ours.
我们每天晚上都能看到这个奇景
特别是在你母亲出生的那个晚上
It’s precisely into this landscape that your mother came into the world.
这是你妈快出生时
While I was having the baby, your grandfather was painting this.
你外公在外头画的
他们是谁?
– Who are they? – The Bogo-Matassalai.
波哥马鞑萨拉伊人
你外公帮他们做了一套灌溉网
Your grandfather helped build an irrigation ditch for them
他们要回去的时候
and in return they gave him a big bag of rubies.
用一大袋的红宝石当作谢礼
真的?
Really?
真的
Really. Oh, I could tell you stories all night long.
这个故事一整晚都说不完呢
真棒!说嘛
Great! Tell me.
不行,明天再说吧亚瑟
No, not tonight, Arthur, maybe tomorrow.
拜托!
– Come on – No, I haven’t even cleaned the kitchen.
真的不行
Please, Granny.
-我还要清厨房♥呢 -拜托外婆
Just a little! It’s my birthday!
先讲一点
今天我生日耶
-好吧,只讲一分钟喔 -OK
– Alright, just one minute. – Ok.
波哥马鞑萨拉伊族人长的
The Bogo-Matassalai were very, very tall.
非常非常高
他们相信大自然有互补作用
They say that nature always balances itself with its opposite
所以呢几百年来
and for centuries they searched for them, in order to find perfect harmony.
都在寻找宇宙间与他们互补的种族
他们有找到吗?
And did they find them?
找到啦
Yes. It was another tribe living right next to them
那个部族就居住在他们的旁边
他们与生俱来的特点呢就是
and they had this particular trait
和牙齿一样小
they were small as a tooth.
他们就叫作毫发族
They called them the Minimoys!
哇!相处融洽吗?
Wow! Did they get along?
喔,非常融洽
Oh, wonderfully! Soon they were inseparable!
很快就密不可分了
一边是天生的长手长脚
The one side very incredibly tall, the other incredibly small.
另一边则是小巧玲珑
只有互相配合才能看到完整的世界
And only together could they have a complete vision of the world.
她是谁?
Who’s this?
她是赛蕾妮亚公主
This is the Princess Selenia.
毫发族国王的女儿
Daughter of the king of the Minimoys.
她好漂亮喔
She’s beautiful!
我是说,真是不可思议
I mean, this is incredible!
是啊!而且国王告诉你外公
Yes and the king himself gave your grandfather
只要他想随时随地都可以找到他们
the secret of how to find him anytime he wanted!
这是你外公说的
That’s what your grandfather said every time he was a little drunk.
特别是当他喝了点小酒…
我也想见一见毫发人
I like the Minimoys, too.
好了,你该睡了!
Now, to sleep!
好好睡
Sweet dreams.
我们想你阿希巴勒
We miss you Archibald
真的好想…
we really do…
不要!
No!!!
你还好吗,小子
How you doing, kid?
Wow! Wow! Ahh!
丢得好
Nice shot.
达维多先生!吓了我一跳!
Mr. Davido! You startled me!
真的很抱歉!
I’m so sorry! Spring cleaning? Need a hand?
大扫除吗?
要我帮忙?
No, thank you.
不用,谢谢!你又想干嘛?
What do you want this time?
就是这个!
Here it is! Done!
完成签名结案然后送交
Signed, sealed and delivered.
还真会利用时间!
You didn’t waste any time!
喔!只是凑巧
I was churchgoing, really. I was in church this morning.
早上我去作礼拜了
You were in church? I’ve never seen you there.
你上教会?我从来没看过你
喔,我都坐后排
Oh, I usually sit in the back.
我很虔诚的
Modesty really.
有机会你该过去看一看
You really should have been there.
你会看到市长,就是他批准
You would have seen the Mayor, who confirmed the document
如果你在期限之内付不出贷款
which pronounces the expiration of your ownership
就要把房♥子过户给我
of this roperty for lack of payment.
银行也同意将你们的债务转交给我
The President of the bank, who transferred your debt to me.
你大概永远想不到,我还遇到谁了?
And as amazing as it may seem, you know who else was there?
公♥证♥人和警长
The Notary and the Chief of Police who countersigned the order of eviction.
他们二个也都签署了强制搬迁令
你看看,所有文件都准备齐全了
So you see, there is not a single signature missing
如果您先生在48小时内
and if your husband does not sign this paper within the next 48 hours,
没办法签署这份文件
I will be under the obligation to evict you from this property
我都会要求你搬离这间房♥子
不管您的衣服已经干了…
whether your laundry is dry or not!
或者是没有
喔!你最好把他也弄干
Oh!
You should to hang him up to dry as well!
我们真的要搬家吗?
Are we gonna have to leave the house?
我想应该会吧
I’m afraid so…
看样子这一回阻止不了
I won’t be able to hold off that vulture Davido much longer.
贪得无厌的达维多了
But what about the treasure?
那宝藏该怎么办?
The rubies that the Matassalais gave Grandpa?!
马鞑萨拉伊人给外公的红宝石呢
我不知道你外公 藏在花♥园♥的什么地方
Your grandpa hid them somewhere out there in the yard.
我也找了好久啊
I dug for weeks! And I…
但是…你外公藏得太隐密了
He hid them so well I haven’t been able to find them.
我根本就找不到
你要上哪去啊?
Where are you going?
你以为这段时间
You think I’m gonna hang around
我会甘心别人 来抢走我们的房♥子吗?
twiddling my thumbs for forty eight hours?
我要去把宝藏找出来
I’m gonna find the treasure!
真是跟他外公一样
Just like his Grandpa!
你应该去把车子找出来
You should go and find my car rather than sitting there watching me.
而不是在那边干瞪眼
你有事吗?
Can I help you?
喔!对不起喔
Oh! Pardon me!
你…前一阵子曾经来过我们家
You came by our house once and left this.
你说如果我们想把家具
You said if we ever wanted to get rid
或是纪念品脱手的话…
of any furniture or knick knacks…