你去哪儿了?
I was with the Minimoys.
我去找毫发族人
– The Min… Mini what? – The Minimoys!!
去找…毫什么?
毫发族人啊!!
Ooh! Ha, ha!
妈?!
Mom?!!
喔…外公!
Granpa!
-外公 -你还好吗?阿希巴勒
Are you okay?
好兄弟们!!
My brothers!!
-真高兴能再见到你们 -外公你还好吗?
Oh…
I’m so glad to see you again!
真高兴
外公,快要没时间了 我们赶快走吧!
Grandpa!! We have got no time left, we gotta go!!
说的对…
You’re right…
刚好…12点整!
Noon on the dot!
没看到半个人!
And no one in sight!
恐怕…在这个美好的星期天
I’m afraid, though it is a beautiful Sunday, despite it being the day of our Lord…
就算它是我们的主日
也不会有什么奇迹发生吧!
There seems to be no miracle! So…
所以…
你说对了达维多…
You’re right Davido…
这是个好美,好美的星期天!
It is a beautiful, beautiful Sunday!
我想我们还有文件要签没错吧?
I believe we have some papers to sign, am I right?
我们到客厅那里比较舒服!
Let’s go in the living room, we’ll be more comfortable!
我设法拖时间
I try to buy time, you get busy finding the treasure…
-你想办法找出红宝石… -ok!
Ok!
米娄!米娄你在哪里?
Mino!
Mino, where are you?
米娄!
Mino!
还真不简单!
That’s not gonna be easy!
开灯!
Light!
我保证让你们吃香喝辣
I promised you riches and power…
马塔杀…说到一定做到
And Malthazar always keeps his promises.
没有人…能阻止我们!
Nothing can stop us now!
七土大地是…我的!
The Seven Kingdoms are… mine!
歹势,我们的…
I mean, of course, ours…
BRAVO!
什么事?
What?
对不起,请问一下现在几点啦
Excuse me, could you tell me what time it is, I’m kinda far-sighted.
我…我有点远视耶
嗯…喔!正中午!
Noon!
喔…谢了!谢了!
Thank you!
我勇敢忠心的将士们!
My fearless and faithful warriors!
庆祝大会…开始
Let the festivities begin.
如果我反方向操作,原本…
Now if I do the exact opposite,
向下的光线应该会反射到…
the light which reflects downwards should then reflect…
到上头!
upwards!
米娄!你最棒了
Mino! You’re the best.
他到底在干嘛?
What that…
达科斯!?
What is he doing? Darkos!!?
那个蠢蛋会泄露我们的方位!
That idiot will give our position away!
快把光束关掉!
Make him cut that beam immediately!
快关灯!
Cut the beam!!!
喔,抱歉,我…视力不好
Huh? Oh…
听…力也不很行啊!
Sorry, because I’m far sighted, but I’m also hard of hearing!
蠢蛋!让你尝尝背叛马塔杀的代价!
You fool! You will be sorry that you defied Malthazar!
这没什么大不了的!
Oh, it’s nothing, really!
把带他过来!
Bring him here!
小…小心喔!我不是好惹的喔!
W, w, w, watch out! I can get really nasty!
我好怕喔…来扁我啊!
Ha! Ha!
Sure you can… Come on, show us!!!
上啊!上啊!
那是什么…东西啊?
What is this thing???
我瞭,我瞭…
I know, I know…
国王陛下,那是一种人类的…
Oh gracious Lord, it’s a kind of…
进水了,老爸!
Oh… water…
主水管,塞住了!
Dady?
– They blocked the pipe! – Damn!
可恶!
Father! What shall I do?
父王!我该怎么办啊?
我现在能做什么?
What about me, father?
至于你,儿子…
As for you, my son…
我在此正式任命你
I hereby solemnly appoint you Commander of the lmperial Forces!
帝国大军的总指挥!
喔…谢了
Oh… Thank you, father, that’s nice but…
父王,你真好,但…
You wouldn’t have a place left on that mosquito of yours, would you?!
能不能让变蚊兽顺便载我一程?!
指挥官是不能离开岗位的!
A Commander never deserts his post…!
父王…老爸!?
Father… Daddy!?
米娄?
Mino?
太好了!
Yes!
再来点咖啡?
More coffee?
不,喝不下了!谢谢!
No!
No more coffee! Thank you!
我现在只想请您尽快的签约!
But what I would love is for you to sign the paper!
没问题啊
Of course, what did I do with my pen?
我的笔呢?
喔…好精致的笔呀!
Oh, what a lovely pen!
不要再浪费时间了!签!
We have wasted enough time.
签就签…
Sign!
Of course.
现在…给钱!
And now…
The money!
喔…要给钱!
Unh?
Oh! The money, yes!!
我现在倒想看看
I’d like to see how you’re going to pull one of your tricks now!
你还能玩什么把戏!
外公!
Here!
干得好,孩子!
Bravo my boy!
这俗话说呢…
So then…
有借有还再借不难,对吧?
Good accounts make for good friends, isn’t that right?
这给你,全部还清!
There you are, paid in full!
先生,我想是该说…再见了!
Sir, I must now be saying goodbye!
再见了
Good bye now.
再见!
Good bye!
-恭喜恭喜 -恭喜恭喜你们了
Ha! Ha! Ha! Congratulations!
通通不准动!站好!
Nobody move! I said!
原来这才是你要这块地的原因啊?
So that’s why you had your sights set on this land?
答对了!人为财死
Of course! The call of greed, now and forever!
这…才是真理
One night you had a few too many and you told me about this treasure
有一天晚上你喝多了
无意间透露宝藏的事
and ever since I have not had a good night’s sleep!
从此我每个晚上都睡不好!
但是现在,到手了!
But now, it’s mine!
谢了小子!算你行!
Thanks kid! Nice job!
喔,该我说再见了
Well, I’ll be saying my farewells, you won’t be seeing me ever again!
你不会再看到我了,那是因为…
我已经走的远…远…的!
Because I am going far, far away!
你被逮捕了!
You’re coming with me! C’mon!
-走!快点! -带走!
Get your hands off me. I know the govenor!
把你的脏手拿开
我认识州长
巧了,我也熟啊
我来拿、我来拿
Oh, I’ll take that. I’ll take that.
下一次…拜托
Next time, please put your gift in a safer place.
好好保管您的宝藏
That’s a promise.
我答应你们
I’ll take it. It’s much safer with me.
我…我来保管
我会好好收着
别担心,米娄
Don’t worry Mino, I’m gonna take care of you.
我会好好照顾你的
水退了!
They did it!!
Yes! They did it!!
-水退了! -好耶,他成功了!
They made it!!
My daughter. My son.
Oh, boy.
太好了
我真希望小米娄也在这里!
How I would have loved my little Mino to see this!
我能了解你的心情
I understand Miro, but our people are safe and sound…
我们大家都平安无事…
就是不幸中的大幸
and that is something to be thankful for.
没错!也对!
Of course, of course.
等等
Wait, I think I know what it is…
我…我想我大概知道
嘿!是米娄!
Hey! It’s Mino!
米娄!我的儿子!
Mino, my son!
老爸!
Papa!!
儿子,你可回来了
Oh, my boy.
太好了!一切圆♥满♥结束了!