外公…拜托快点…
Grandpa, come on, hurry…
你走吧!我留在这里…
You go on! I’m staying here…
慢慢的等死…至少还有点尊严
To await my death with a little dignity.
拜托外公!你可以的
Come on, Grandpa! You can do it.
亚瑟!
Arthur! What’s the point?
别傻了,面对现实吧,我们完了
You must face up to it, son, we’re done for.
国王陛下,来点香脆烤虫…
Your Highness, a few tasty titbits…
嗯,真是好吃!多拿一点!
Mmm… Delicious! Bring me more!
是!陛下!
Yes, master!
一定有办法解决!
There must be a solution!
事情一定有办法解决
There’s always a solution…
唯一的办法就是祷告…
The only solution is to pray, my children…
希望能有奇迹
Pray for a miracle!
问题是我们每天都求上帝多行神迹
The problem is, I’ve already asked the Great Goddess
求太多他早就烦死了
of the Forest for so many miracles…
I’m afraid she might get mad!
有神迹!
– A miracle! – A miracle, where?!
有神迹,在哪儿!
Right here, Grandpa, you’re sitting on it. Look!
在这里啊,外公
你正坐着它
你看!快点过来帮忙!
Come and give me a hand…!
用力…推!
Come on, push!
-这个东西是什么啊? -是辆车啊
– What is this thing? – It’s a car.
法拉利的12汽缸250GTI!
It’s a Ferrari 250 GTI 12-cylinder!
是我的生日礼物!
It’s a birthday present!
难道你知道怎么开它吗?
Don’t tell me you know how to drive that thing?
那还用说!如果小姑娘愿意赏脸…
Of course I do! If the young lady would care to step this way…
搞什么,随便啦!
Oh… God, whatever!
宾果!
Bingo!
快点亚瑟,快进来!
Hurry, Arthur, please get in!
想要跑完全程 就要把发条上紧一点
If we want make it the whole way, we have to wind it up as far as it will go.
亚瑟,大水冲过来了!!!
Arthur, the water is coming!!!
-快点,亚瑟!拜托! -搞定!!
Hurry, Arthur, please.
这可是我第一次开车载女生出去
Got it!! This is the first time
I’ve ever taken a girl out for a drive, you know!
最好不是最后一次
Well, let’s just hope it won’t be the last step on it!
-快踩油门! -出发啰!
We’re off!
快一点!
Faster!
希望前面不要有测速照相
I just hope there aren’t any speed cameras down here, or we’ve had it!
不然就糗大了!
Hey, go to the left!
嘿,往左边!
我可不可以拜托你
I’d appreciate a little more warning next time if that’s ok with you?
下次要转弯之前 可不可以早一点说啊
ok,右转
Ok, Turn right
现在该走哪一边啊?左还是右?
– Which way do I go now, left or right? – Down!!!
往下!!!
赛蕾妮亚…我有点想吐耶!
Selenia… I… I don’t feel so good!!
再撑一下,路已经顺多了
Just hang in there, the road is smoother now.
老公
Honey, do you hear that strange noise?
你有没有听到水声
It sounds like there’s running water underneath.
好像是从地底下传来的
Oh great,
喔,是喔,现在有幻听了
now you’re hearing voices, just like Joan of Arc did!?
我看你越来越严重了?!
Next thing you know you’re gonna be seeing little angels
下一次该不会说看到
小天使和拿着叉子的魔鬼在追你…
and great big ghosts with spears and armour coming after you…
-而且还全副武装… -等等
Wait, wait, you might want to turn around, there’s…
你自己回头看看后面
There’s large men with necklaces and feathers and I don’t know…
后面的巨人戴着项链、羽毛
还有我不知道是什么的…
搞什么…
What the…
现在几点?
What time is it? Please
几点?对!
The time??!!! Sure!
根据我们的计算
According to our calculations,
再过不久大水就会冲到村庄
the water should hit the village in three balls time.
现在几点了,米罗?
What time is it, my dear Miro?
快中午了,国王陛下
Five to noon, my good King.
都快正午了,还没消息
Only five minutes left and still no news.
要有信心,国王陛下
Have faith in them, my good King…
他们一定会成功的
I am sure that they will succeed.
愿上帝保佑、上帝保佑…
May the Gods hear you, Miro, may the gods hear you…
看!大门到了!
Look, there’s the gate!
好耶!
We made it! Yes!
-成功了!Yes! -好耶!
亚瑟
Arthur, you’re not going break down on us now?!
你该不会想在这里停车吧?!
Sorry, I guess we’re gonna have to get out and…
抱歉 我想我们得先下车…跑
Run!!!
-是谁在吵吵闹闹? -我也不知道
What is that rumbling noise?
但是我有个不好的预感
I have no idea, Sire, but I have a terrible foreboding…
父王!是我,赛蕾妮亚!
Father, it’s me, Selenia!
我女儿…他们回来了!
My daughter, they have returned!!
把门打开!
Open the gate!
遵命,遵命
Yes, yes.
把门打开!快
Open the gate now!
快把门关上!!
Close the gate immediately!!
打开它,关上它,马上照办…
Open it, close it, make up your mind…
大家来帮忙
All together now!
成功了老爸,成功了!
You did it daddy, you did it!
现在你是天下无敌
You are now the uncontested Master of all the Kingdoms!!
-王国全属于你了! -你白♥痴♥啊
Heaven knows, I don’t care about titles and honors…
谁在乎头衔和名利
但我承认成为最高领导 是件很爽的事
But I must admit that it does feel good to be Supreme Ruler.
大家来庆祝一下
Let us prepare ourselves.
大门看起来蛮坚固的
The gate looks as if it will hold.
没错!
Not for long
喔,孩子们!
Oh, my children!
-爸爸! -爹地!
Papa!
Daddy!
老爸,我好想你喔
We missed you, Papa.
喔,孩子们
Oh, my children, what a joy it is to have you back safe and sound!
我真高兴你们平安回来!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
已经断线不能用了
No, the phone’s cut off, it doesn’t work.
怎么回事啊!
What is wrong?!
在外面!
Out… Out there!!
什么在外面?
– What’s out there? – Five!!
-五个! -五个什么?
– Five what? – Black!!
黑…色的!
你到底在说些什么啊?
– What are you talking about? – Huge!!!
高…大…!
你要去哪里?不要丢下我,拜托啦!
Where’re you going?
Don’t leave me here, no Granny please!!!
离正午!
It’s noon! In one minute!
还一分钟!
快一点,你只剩一分钟
Hurry now, you only have one minute.
亚瑟,我得承认我…
We can only hold the water back for about an hour
我们差一点就放弃希望
but I know that I can depend on you
但是你把他们带回来了!
After all, you’re one of us now and I hope you know that you’re always welcome back here
所有的毫发人都会永远感谢你
现在要转动第二道精神之环…
Ah!
And a second turn of the wheel for the spirit…
谢谢你救了我们
Our lives are in your hands, my friend.
我们会想念你跟你孙子的
We’re counting on you and your grandson.
别担心
Don’t worry. Arthur has a plan and I’m sure it’s gonna work.
亚瑟有个计划一定会管用的
这里少了你一定会超无聊的!
It’s going to pretty dull around here without you!
快点回来喔
Come back soon, huh?
第十次月圆,我向你保证
At the tenth moon, that’s a promise.
He, he, he… Ha!
十个月,这么长的时间要分隔两地
Ten moons, that gives us plenty of time
就像传统要考验着我们的感情!
to put our desire to the test and respect the protocol!
管他什么传统!
To hell with the protocol!
第三圈是灵魂之环
And a third turn of the wheel for the soul.
再见…
See you…
十个月喔!
ten moons!
谢谢!
Thank you!
你还好吗?
– You okay? – Yeah, thanks!
谢谢!
妈?妈!
Mom? Mom!
妈?
Mom?
老公,走开
Honey, what, get out… Wat…
喔!亚瑟!
Oh!
Arthur! Where have you been?