力量…
The powers…
她的吻到底能够带给我什么力量?
What about the powers she gave me when she kissed me?
-不知道! -你说什么不知道?
I don’t know!
就算你逼死他也没有用!
What do you mean, you don’t know!
省省吧
Strangling him won’t do you any good!
如果还想吃饭最好留点力气
And besides, you’d better save your energy if you want to eat!
你说什么?
What do you mean?
因为如果想吃饭
If you want to eat down here,
就得每天教他们一点东西
you’ll have to teach them something new every day,
不然就得挨饿…
otherwise you’ll go hungry…
一点也没错…有道理啊
And it makes sense…
知识就是真正的财富,不是吗?!
complete sense…
Knowledge is the one true source of wealth, is it not?!
他们到底想知道什么?
– What kinds of things do they want to know? – Pfff… Anything will do!
什么都行啊!
From the elementary laws of physics to the behavioral patterns of winkles…
从最基本的物理到螺类的行为模式
就连怎么煮豌豆都行
Even how to cook garden peas.
教他们写字…
I taught them to write…
欺敌布幕!是你教他们怎么做
And to paint, especially huge canvasses…
还有用镜子调整光线
And to harness light using mirrors.
而且你还教他们如何输送水源
And transport water from one place to another…
没错…说得对,你怎么知道?
Yes, that’s true, but how did you know all that?
因为那个发明这些东西的人
Because the man who invented
我从小就认识
all those wonderful things is my grandfather!
他是我外公!
Arthur?!
-亚瑟?! -外公!
Grandpa!
我的乖孙
Oh my grandson, I’m so happy to see you again!
我真高兴能再见到你!
让我看看你,长大不少!
Let me look at you…
My, how you’ve grown!
我倒觉得缩小了!
It feels more like I’ve shrunk!
是啊,没错
Yes, that’s true.
你是怎么到这里来的?
But how did you manage to get down here?
我…解开了你的谜语
Well, I found your riddle…
喔,对了,说的是!我的谜语
Oh, yes, of course! My riddle,
喔,你真是个英雄啊!
oh, you are a true hero!
哈啰,阿希巴勒,记得我吗?
Hello, Archibald, remember me?
贝达麦许?!真的是你吗?
Betameche?! Is that really you?
喔…我真高兴能再见到你…
Hun, hun…
Oh… I’m so happy to see you again…
那你的父王,他还好吗?
How is your father, that noble king?
他过得很好,谢谢
Very well indeed, thank you.
那你的姐姐,美丽的赛蕾妮亚公主?
And your sister, the charming Princess Selenia?
赛蕾妮亚
Oh! Selenia.
失败了,亚瑟…
I failed, Arthur…
我真抱歉,全搞砸了!
I’m sorry, all is lost!
不会的
No, as long as we’re still alive
只要我们还彼此相爱的活着
and love each other, nothing will ever be lost…
一切都还不算太迟…
You are so full of hope!
你还真是乐观!
永远都别放弃希望
You can never give up hope. Look at me,
看着我
only yesterday, I was just a small, lonely kid,
昨天我还只是个孤单的小孩子
但今天,哇,我娶了个公主!
and today, well, I married a princess!
快乐的公主…
A happy princess…
因为她终于找到了白马王子…
Because she’s finally found her prince charming…
哇!等一下…
W-W-Whoa! Time out! I don’t mean to be rude,
我不是故意的
but don’t you think you should maybe respect the tradition?
你们不认为按照传统比较好吗?
是啊,有道理,我在想什么啊?
Heu…
Yes, he’s right, what was I thinking?
喔嘿…阿希巴勒…你好吗?
Oh, hey!
Archibald! How are you?
老实说还过得去
Well, actually, not bad at all, Selenia.
赛蕾妮亚,真高兴能再见到你…
What a pleasure to see you again…
我也是、我也是!
Likewise, likewise!
赛蕾妮亚,那是什么样的传统啊?
Selenia, what’s this tradition business?
一旦双方献出了初吻
Once the first kiss has been exchanged,
必须在等到一千年之后
then you have to wait another thousand years,
因为欲望和信心都需要通过考验…
because then desire and faith have to be put to the test…
越稀有的东西,价值就越高
that which is rare is always valued highly…
她说得有理,没错…
She has a point, you know…
我身为公主
And as a Princess, it is my duty
职责就是遵行国家教导的律法…
to follow the teachings of the Great Book.
当然,你也得照作
Besides, you ought to do the same,
不要想耍什么小手段偷亲我!
instead of trying to steal kisses from me!
我?!我才没有,是你先那个…
Me?! It wasn’t me, you were the one…
跟着我走,小情侣们
Come along now, you two lovebirds, it’s Showtime!
好戏登场!
最好小心点…
If you would care to…
门开了,老大
Gate open, boss.
老天啊…没想到他们竟然
My God…
把我传授的那套知识用来对付我们
When I think that it was I that taught them all this
and now they are going to use it against us!
我也没想到他们 会这样子用我的吸管
When I think that I was the one who gave them the straws…!
快看! 是米娄,米罗的儿子,他还活着!
Look! It’s Mino, Miro’s son, he’s still alive!!
是宝藏!
The treasure!
啊…阿希巴勒
Archibald, what a great pleasure it is to see you again…
能再次见到你真的是太高兴了
你高兴就好
The pleasure is all yours.
所以…阿希巴勒
So, Archibald, aren’t you proud of the marvelous
我这样善用你的知识
use I’ve made of your knowledge?
你是否以我为荣呢?
看起来是不错…
Looks like a fine structure…
可惜用错地方,你想冲毁毫发国!
A shame it’s only purpose is to flood the Minimoys!
喔不,不只这样…
Oh no, not only that…
我还要淹死他们
We are going to drown them, pulverize them,
消灭他们
and destroy them forever.
彻底的摧毁他们
在死前会痛苦地哀号♥着我的名字
They will die in agony with my name upon their lips.
注意…看我的嘴巴…
Look, read my lips…
马、塔、杀
Mal – tha – zar
-你真是狼心狗肺! -不过…
You really are a monster!
我有时会格外开恩!
Maybe… But I also know how to be noble!
你…自♥由♥了
You are free.
看吧!
See?!
你们只要顺着这条通道走
All you have to do is follow this tunnel
就能马上回到家!
and you’ll be home in no time!
等我们全进了通道,你就倒水…
As soon as we’re inside that tunnel, you’ll flood it…
我可怜的赛蕾妮亚
My poor Selenia, What a twisted mind you have!!
你不是很聪明嘛!!
Come on, hurry up, before I change my mind…
好啦,快滚,免得我改变主意…
-殿下? -又想干嘛?
– Sire? – What is it now?
尊贵的殿下
May I ask Your Highness to grant me one last favor before I die…
请在我死前应许我最后的请求
我喜欢这个小孩!
I like this kid! What is this favor?
你有什么请求?
I would like to leave my only valued possession,
我想把我身上最后的财产
this bracelet, to my friend, Mino.
这只手镯,给我的朋友米娄
去吧
Grante.
你老爸要我…设法救你出去
Your father sent me!
但是,你必须在今天的正中午
I’ll get you out of here…
But you need to signal your position at noon precisely!
标明你的方位!
Si, si, si… Signal my position, but how?
标…标明我的方位,怎么做啊?
用你的镜子啊,用镜子!
Using your mirrors, Mino, mirrors…!
喔?对…
Oh? Yes! Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi… mirrors!
-用…镜子! -够了没有
That’s enough!
我想你们应该知道 我的耐心是有限的
Patience is the only thing for which I set myself a limit…!
中午…正中午喔!
At noon, high noon, on the dot!
我可以让你们先跑个…三分钟
I shall allow you a head start of three minutes.
他怎么不下地狱啊!
– I hope he burns in hell! – He’s already there, Selenia, hurry!
他已经在地狱了,快点!
达科斯?
– Darkos? – Yes, father?
是的,父王?
Prepare to open the floodgates
你准备去把水闸打开
快啊,快啊!
Come on, come on!
谁去弄点点心?
Is there nothing to nibble?
我想在看好戏时候吃点东西
I do love something to nibble on during a good show.
我不行了…
I can’t go on…
就算跑能跑到哪儿去啊?
And what’s the point in running anyway?!