Duh… What do you think we’re hiding for?
用力!用力!快点!
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛?
They must be taking food to their Master…
他们一定是拿食物去给主人
Let’s follow them.
我们跟上去
你想他会在那儿?
– Do you think he’s there? – Yep!
对!
Wh-wh-what are we gonna do, Selenia?
我…我们该怎么办,赛蕾妮亚?
I’m gonna spoil his lunch.
我们要去搞坏他的胃口
喔…他不会喜欢这样!
He’s not going to like that!
-但是,塞… -亚瑟
But…
我们应该要分道扬镳了
This is where our paths separate, Arthur.
我必须要一个人面对…
I have to deal with this alone…
你说什么?我们是伙伴耶
What do you mean?
抱歉,伙伴也有拆伙的时候
I thought we were a team?
Well, the team is about to split up!
你好好去找你的宝藏…
You’re gonna go look for your treasure.
而我去对付马塔杀…
And I’m gonna take care of M…
如果成功,在这里见面…
If I succeed, we’ll meet back here…
如果失败呢?
And if you fail?
如果失败了…
If I should fail…
我把我所有的权力…给你
I bequeath all my powers to you.
什么意思啊?
What do you mean?
当个好国王!
Be a good king…!
但…等等…我们要…
But, wait… We have to…
赛蕾…
Sele…
真是恭喜你啊,亚瑟
Congratulations, Arthur
这是最棒的婚礼啊
it was a wonderful wedding…
这是我所有参加过最棒的婚礼!
Really one of the loveliest weddings I’ve ever been to!
真是感人、简单、明瞭又快速!
Very moving, clear, concise and quick!
是啊…不过有点快
Yeah… A little too quick.
谁说的啊,你得到婚礼的精华
Oh, no, you got the most important things,
她的手和她的心…还要怎样??
her hand and her heart… What more do you want??
我不知道耶…
Well, I don’t know… Maybe like a party or something?
也许办个小型宴会吧?
如果我能有这个荣幸…
If you would allow me the pleasure…
我乐意亲自为你准备这场婚宴
I would love to be the one to organize that party!
那把剑花了我好几天才把它磨光
I spent entire days polishing that sword to perfection…
它的声音我太熟悉了…
I’d recognize that sound anywhere…
还有谁能把剑从石头里拔♥出♥来♥
And who else would have been able to draw the sword from the stone
当然只有你
besides you, Selenia?
赛蕾妮亚
真高兴能见到你,公主
I am delighted to see you, Princess.
我可不
Likewise! This way I’ll be able to kill you with my own two hands…
我会来这里
就是为了要亲手杀了你…
Why so much hatred?
喔!你有这么恨我啊?
Because you betrayed your own people,
因为你背叛你的族人 屠♥杀♥其他族群
slaughtered entire populations
只留下一些人当你使唤的仆人奴隶
and bound the rest into slavery you’re nothing but a monster!
你根本就是个怪物!
Speak not of monsters…!
谁说我是怪物!
我的伟大那是你能了解的!
Nor of things of which you are ignorant!
以前大家都叫我大好人马塔杀
Back in the time when I was known as Malthazar the Good,
慷慨的马塔杀…
Malthazar the Bountiful…
最勇敢的保护者…
He who watches and protects…
如此信赖又依靠我
I inspired such trust and confidence…
当旱灾来临…而且持续千年之久
That when the drought came…
One which lasted a thousand years…
大家推选我去找水源,把水带回来
I was the one they chose for the crusade,
明明知道很危险
with the task of bringing back water, of course…
但是我还是当仁不让…
But also, all the riches I could reap…
马塔杀大英雄!
Malthazar the Conqueror!
我离开的时候,他们热情欢送我
How they praised and applauded me when I left,
一路上我独自面对挑战…
but I faced every hardship quite alone.
行过恶土
The hostile lands, the ferocious beasts, the bloodthirsty tribes…
对抗凶猛的野兽
和凶残的部落…
我必须走过那些人类
lurking in the depths of contaminated plateaus
根本都不愿意靠近
where even the humans dare not go…
被污染的高原深处
但是我存留下来
But I survived all that.
而且完成了我的任务
And having accomplished my mission, I returned to my village…
回到了我的部落…
Malthazar the Hero!
马塔杀大英雄!
可惜,就在不久之后
Yet, it was not long before the diseases
我在旅途中所染上的疾病
and bewitchments which I had encountered during my voyage began to…
还有冒犯的恶灵
开始…摧残我的身体
disfigure my body.
恐惧渐渐地蔓延…
Fear spread through the people, fear of contamination…
人们害怕被传染…
People stopped speaking to me…
从那时不再跟我说话
人们对我避之危恐不及…
They crossed the street when I approached…
不久之后
And very soon, I became Malthazar,
我就变成了马塔杀…
邪恶的马魔
the Evil M!
可是历史书上记载的
Uh, uh.
好像不是这回事喔
The version recorded in history books is slightly different.
根据书上记载
It is said that when you returned from your voyage,
当你回到村庄
you celebrated for months on end…
你狂欢了好几个月…
日复一日
Each day sinking a little further into drinking and debauchery…
你慢慢地深陷在放荡糜烂的生活
直到你结交了一群
Until you began keeping company
最糟糕的狐群狗党
with the worst kinds of insects, even poisonous ones…
甚至,还招惹有毒的…
比如说美丽又年轻的…象鼻虫
Like a certain pretty, young…
Uh… weevil!
闭嘴!!
Silence!!
你给了她力量,她也把力量给你!
You gave your powers to her, she gave her powers to you!
够了没,警告你!!
That’s enough, I tell you!!
我那时候…醉了!
I was drunk!
你看
Ah, well, if you can’t hold your liquor, you shouldn’t indulge.
如果你酒量不好,就不要喝啊
是啊,我懂
Yes, I know. I let myself go a bit and.
我承认我有点放纵…
没错,她偷走了我的吻
It’s true, she stole a kiss from me.
没想到这个吻竟然毁了我一生
One single kiss which has ruined my entire life
下一次…
Next time, try being a little more selective in your choice of partner.
你最好是更小心地挑选你的伴侣
下一次…
Next time, my partner will be the most beautiful of all…
我一定会挑一个最漂亮的
她就像是一朵极为精致动人的花朵
She whom I have watched blossom like a delicate flower
连作梦都想把她…给…摘下
and whom I have long dreamt of picking.
要小心啊…美丽的花都有刺
Watch yourself, delicate flowers might have thorns!
是啊…
Yes… And this lovely flower alone has the power
也只有这朵美丽的花
才能够解除我身上这些恶毒的咒诅
to release me from the spell that binds me
让我再一次回到以往的英姿
and make me look like my old self again.
唯有公主的初吻才有这么大的力量
Only the very first kiss of a princess has the power…
我懂,而且…
I know, and…
如果我的消息正确… 你应该是还未婚
If my information is correct, you are still unmarried…
你的消息…还真是有点落伍
Your information is a little out-of-date.
主人…
– Master… – Who dares disturb me?!
是谁这么放肆?!
It’s me Bruce but I have I new helmet.
是我布鲁斯,有…消息报告
快说!
Speak up!
厉害,赛蕾妮亚…
Well, Selenia, you’re more clever than I thought you were.
-你比我想像的聪明多了 -谢谢
你本来可以救我
Thank you.
但是你选择反抗…
You could have saved my life, but you chose not to…
别奢望我会饶了你们!!
Don’t count on me to spare yours!!
赛蕾妮亚别担心
Don’t worry, Selenia, you won’t die right away…
我还不会杀你…
You’ll just suffer a little first,
我先让你受点折磨
在让你亲眼看到族人被我杀光…
as you watch the destruction of your people!
你是个怪物,马塔杀!
You’re a monster, Malthazar!
我了,跟我老婆学的…
I know, I get it from my wife…
把她带走!
Take her away!
你放开我,让我走!
Leave me alone, let me go!
我才结婚五分钟
I’m married five minutes
怎么没了老婆还成了犯人
and I already feel like a widower, and a jailbird!
我们要离开这里,贝达…
We gotta get out of here, Beta…
-我们得想想办法 -我在想!
We gotta think of something.
我正在想…
I’m thinking, Arthur, I’m thinking!