月之花
Ah!
那…我这样算几岁呢?
Ok, Selenielles.
大概…跟我差不多吧!
So, how old does that make me?
About the same age as me!
哇,真是不可思议!
Wow! That’s amazing!
那你…就是和我一样的小女孩?
And uh… So, before, were you a little girl like me?
什么?
– What? – No, uh… I mean, I’m a boy of course,
不,我是男孩,而你是小女孩
就像我们隔壁家的小女孩一样啊?
but… Were you a little girl,
like the other little girls in my neighborhood?
错,我从小就在这儿…
No, I was born as I am…
我这辈子从来都没离开过七土大地
And I’ve never set foot outside the Seven Kingdoms.
希望能带你离开这儿到我的世界
I’d really like to take you to my world one day.
那是马塔杀!?
That’s Malthazar!?
不,算你走运
No, lucky for you, it’s only Darkos, his son.
是他儿子达科斯
嘿…达科斯
Hey!
欢迎大驾光临!
Darkos this is an honour…
真刚好,今天晚上刚好重新开幕
Great timing, there’s quite a vibe going down here this evening.
看得出来
I can see that. Organizing parties without inviting our friends now, are we?
你在这里举♥行♥派对
却没有邀请我这个朋友,是吗?
怎么会,这是临时决定
No way, it wasn’t planned…
把几个新产品试卖♥♥一下
Just a little something we improvised,
招新的客人…
to impress the new punters, you know…
有新面孔?
New faces?
他走过来跟我讲…
Warm me if he comes this way…
嘿…达科斯…你好吗?
Heeeey…
Darkos, what’s up?!
赛蕾妮亚,你这位尊贵的公主
Selenia…
这么晚在这做什么?
What’s a princess of your rank doing in a place like this?
我只是来这跳舞啊
I just dropped in for a dance.
那最好…跟我跳!
Ah! Well then, let’s dance!
达科斯宝贝…
Darkos, sweetheart…
我宁可…死…也不会跟你跳!
I would rather die than dance with you!
那我就成全你公主!
Your wish is my command, Princess!
你得跳…跳到死为止!!
You will dance… for all eternity!!!
-伊利洛,音乐High一点 -好
Easylow, get this place rockin’.
开扁
Get them!!
亚瑟!小心!
Arthur! Look out!
嘿,他们打的真漂亮
Hey, they’re putting up a good fight.
来个不同的节奏看看
Let’s see if they’ve got the groove.
Staying alive. Huh-huh-huh-huh…
我想我还是去找点支援好了
I think I’ll go get some reinforcements.
耶!
Yeah!
这小子不错…
Hey, I like this kid!
喔!三个打一个?
Oh! Three against one, huh?! Then I’ll just triple the power!
看我加强三倍电力!
-喔…你真好! -那怎么好意思!
Oh! How sweet!! So… You shouldn’t have!
多谢夸奖,不客气啊
Really, it was nothing.
那是我老婆
Woooh, that’s my girl…
我的老天爷!吓死我了!
Holy gullybars! You scared me!!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我刀子丢了,我得找个代替的
I lost my knife, I gotta find something else.
-找到了吗?? -没…
– You find anything?? – Ahhh! Naa!
我的刀!
My knife!
Wooh, that’s entertainment!
这样才够炫
伊利洛,我们该打烊了!!
Easylow, closing time I think!!
拿下
– Charge. – Charge… my butt!
拿你个屁
-抓到了! -抓到了!在我手上!
Got’em! There they are!
-我抓的! -放开我,你抓的是我!
I’ve got one!
-是谁在咬我! -抱歉,老大!
– I got one!! – Let go of me, you idiot!
– One of them bit me! – Sorry, boss!
谁去把灯给打开!
Somebody turn the lights on!
发生什么事?
What’s going on??!
我只是执行你的命令啊
I’m just following your orders, my Lord,
十点的全部打烊
ten o’clock curfew! And it’s ten o’clock!
现在十点啦!
特别允许你今天延长营业!!!
Late opening authorization granted!!!
酷…么寿酷!
Cool, real cool!
来吧伙伴们,跟我来
Come on man, follow me!
诺,你们只要走这里就会很安全!
Look, if you go this way, you’ll travel safe!
喔,是喔!!
Oh, great!!
马克斯给的!
This is from Max! It will lead you right to M’s quarters.
这能带你们深入马魔阵营喔…
还好我不用跟你们去!
I’m sure glad me ain’t goin’ along!
滚开,闪远点!
Get out, move aside!
要你…好…看!!!
I… want… them!!!!!
是谁在鬼吼鬼叫?
What was that unearthly scream?
只不过达科斯在耍他的小个性
Oh, just Darkos throwing a little temper tantrum.
你认为马克斯有办法拖住他吗?
Do you think Max will be able to delay him for long?
马克斯能言善道
Max is a real smooth talker, I think we can count on him.
我们应该可以信赖他快点 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go…
那…那好
Yeah, yeah, right, how can you even think about trusting a guy like…
你们怎么可以相信一个那样子的
-等等? -闭嘴,贝达麦许
– Wait? – Don’t start Betameche!
闭上嘴跟我们走啦,拜托
Just keep walking and shut up, please.
那…哪里来的怪声啊?
Wh-wh-what’s that growling noise?!!!
哪里有怪声?我什么也没听到啊…
What growling noise? I don’t hear anything…
你少来,赛蕾妮亚!
Cut it out, Selenia!
不要一天到晚把我当傻瓜!
I know you’re just saying that to give me the creeps!
快说,是什么?
Come on, what was it?
这是耶堤…
It’s the Yeti… He’s growling because you woke him up
因为你吵醒了怪物
and now, he’s gonna eat you!
而现在,它要来吃你!
– Oh, no… I did? – Now what did you say?
我…我有吗?
The Yeti?! Really??!!
你刚刚说什么?
有怪物?真的?!
啊…
Surprise!!
惊喜!!
Well this is… a… surprise…
这真是太让人意外了…
亚瑟在哪里?
Where’s Arthur?
他在…在…花♥园♥里
In the garden.
在…在花♥园♥里?
In the… In the garden?
就是这里!
This is it!
谢了,贝达麦许!
Thank you, Betameche!
少了你,我们一定会迷路的!
Without you, we’d be completely lost!
-把刀给我! -ok,可别弄坏!
– Now, give me your knife! – Okay, but don’t break it!
拜托你们,走啰
Oh come on, boys, let’s go.
赛蕾妮亚!你先请啊
– After you, Selenia! – Princesses first.
公主先吧
Men only act like gentlemen when it suits them, huh?
你们两个什么时候变得那么客气了
王子第二
Well, uh…
Princes second.
轮到我了!!
Guess it’s my turn.
失踪了是什么意思?
What do you mean he disappeared?
每天晚上我都会跟他说一些
Every night I told him stories about his Grandpa’s adventures in Africa.
他外公以前的冒险故事
但是,昨天晚上我讲到了毫发人…
And, last night I told him about the Minimoys…
你说毫…毫什么?
The Min, the Mini what?
-毫发人,而… -天啊
The Minimoys!
And, um… He became convinced that they live in our garden.
他相信他们就住在花♥园♥里面
-在花♥园♥里? -这些只是童话跟传说…
In the garden?
These are just fairy tales and legends, Granny…
当然是啊
Of course, but then,
但是…
since I made the mistake of letting him know
自从让他知道
我们正面临财务上的困难以后
about our money problems,
他就一心想找出
he got it into his head to find the treasure that grandpa hid.
他外公之前藏的宝藏
什么宝藏?
What treasure?
别找了
Honey,
如果亚瑟不在
what’s the use of finding the treasure if Arthur isn’t here to enjoy it?
那找出这些宝藏又有什么用呢?
你不要担心
Don’t worry, Granny.
亚瑟很快就会回来了…
I’m sure Arthur will be right back.
他…他只不过是玩过头了,没事…
He… He just took a little time off, that’s all…
-照洞里啦… -抱歉!
– No, in the hole… – Sorry!
别照我脸!!
Not the face!!
Hurry!
赛蕾妮亚,到处都是异种军
Selenia, it’s crawling with Seides!
废话…不然我们在躲什么?