但是我看见他们–
But I saw them–
为什么尖叫?
What’s all this screaming about?
但是我看见他们了– -这是表示上♥床♥时间的方式
But I saw them– -It’s way past her bedtime.
别出声!
Quiet!
但是 莫蒂默– -再见!
But, Mortimer– -Goodbye!
再见 -再见 亲爱的!
‘Bye. -Goodbye, darling!
这是什么意思? -他们准备去度蜜月
What is all this? -They’re going on their honeymoon.
马上就出发了
They’re off to a flying start.
我真的看见–
I really did see–
你会有两辆出租车!
You’ll own two cabs!
我是指里程!
I mean the meter!
噢 布鲁斯特
Oh, Mortimer.
我们要去尼亚加拉瀑布 给我叫辆出租车 亲爱的
We’re going to Niagara Falls. Call me a cab, dear.
好的 甜心
Yes, love.
但是 布鲁斯特!
But, Mr. Brewster!
我不是布鲁斯特 我是海上厨师的儿子
I’m not a Brewster. I’m a son of a sea cook.
冲啊!
Charge!
我不是出租车司机 我是咖啡壶!
I’m not a cabdriver. I’m a coffeepot!