为什么不全部给出来
Why not just give it all over?
还有更好的办法让我们团结一致吗
What better way to force us to work together for once?
就算我相信你
Even if I did believe you,
你怎么劝说其他国家参与合作
how in the world are you gonna get anybody else to play along
放弃他们的数据
and give up their data?
拿我们的数据交换
We offer ours in return.
对
Yeah?
交易
A trade?
非零和博弈
It’s a non-zero-sum game.
非零和博弈
Non-zero-sum game.
就是这个 没错
That’s it. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
其中的九个站点
Nine of the landing sites have gone
已经切断了通讯
total comms blackout.
找到他们的唯一方法就是开车过去
Only way to reach them is to physically drive there
然后冲着边境军队喊出我们的意图
and yell at the border guards, which we’re doing,
但那样还不够快
but it won’t be fast enough.
一定有别的办法把信息传给他们
There must be a way to get the message to them.
盟友还有可能 但能做的太少太迟了
To our allies, maybe, but it’s too little too late.
我们最需要的是让其他国家重新上线
What we need is to get all the other nations online
以免其中一个发动全球性战争
before one starts global war.
可是我们没办法联♥系♥上他们
And there’s no way for us to reach them.
等一等 有一个办法
Okay, hold on a second. There is!
就在我们头顶上
It’s right above us.
那正是我们的问题所在
That’s problematic for us right now.
五角大楼确信壳会报复我们
The Pentagon’s convinced our shell will retaliate.
我猜一小时内就会要求我们撤离
My guess is they’ll order us to evacuate within the hour.
听着 他们不是我们的敌人
Look, they’re not our enemy.
他们没有对我们做出任何攻击性的举动
They’ve made no act of aggression towards us.
或许这就是他们表达敌意的方式
Maybe this is their way of being aggressive.
这不是问题所在
That’s not the question.
那问题是什么
What is the question?
问题是现在壳距我们我们八百米
How do we get you back in that room
怎么把你们送上去呢
when it’s half a mile straight up?
我们这里的工作已经完成了
I think our work here is done.
现在是我们上级的工作了
It’s in the hands of our superiors now.
她在干什么
What the hell is she doing?
我的天啊 不
Oh, my god! Oh, god, no!
卡斯特罗
Costello.
阿尔伯特在哪里
Where’s Abbott?
对不起
I’m sorry.
真的对不起
We’re sorry.
我需要你…
I need you to…
我需要你给其他降落点传一条信息
I need you to send a message to the other sites.
我不…
I don’t…
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你们为什么来这里
What is your purpose here?
你们怎么能预知未来
How can you know the future?
我不…
I don’t…
我不明白 那个孩子是谁
I don’t understand. Who is this child?
节目叫做
The show is called
《妈妈爸爸和动物对话》
“Mommy and daddy talk to animals.”
等等 不 等等
Wait! No! Wait!
-班克斯教授 -路易丝
– Dr. Banks! – Louise!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-你还好吗 -是的 我还好
– You all right? – Yeah. I’m all right.
发生了什么
What happened?
我也在想 但这一切太复杂了
I’m trying to figure it out. This is too big.
不重要了 我们接到撤离命令了
Doesn’t matter now. We have orders to evacuate.
为什么
Why?
俄♥罗♥斯♥和苏丹准备效仿中国
Russia and Sudan are following China.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
帮帮我 妈妈
Help me, mama.
路易丝
Louise?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mama!
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, honey.
今天是星期几 你知道吗
What day is it? Do you know, baby?
星期天
Sunday.
你会像爸爸一样离开我吗
Are you gonna leave me like daddy did?
汉娜 你♥爸♥爸没有离开你
Oh, Hannah, honey, your daddy didn’t leave you.
你周末就能见到他
You’re gonna see him this weekend.
他看我的眼神也不像从前了
He doesn’t look at me the same way anymore.
这是我的错
It’s my fault.
我告诉他了一些他还没准备好接受的事
I told him something that he wasn’t ready to hear.
什么事
What?
信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
我知道未来会发生一些事
I know something that’s going to happen.
我无法解释为什么 我就是知道
I can’t explain how I know. I just do.
我告诉了你♥爸♥爸后 他非常生气
And when I told your daddy, he got really mad.
他说我做了错误的选择
And he said I made the wrong choice.
是什么 未来会发生什么
What? What’s going to happen?
和一种罕见的疾病有关
It has to do with a really rare disease.
而且它不可阻挡
And it’s unstoppable.
就像你一样
Kind of like you are,
像你的泳技和你的诗歌♥
with your swimming and your poetry
还有你和这个世界分享的
and all the other amazing things
所有美好的事物
that you share with the world.
我是不可阻挡的吗
I’m unstoppable?
是的
Yeah.
有我呢
I got you.
路易丝 路易丝
Louise? Louise?
我刚刚明白了我丈夫为什么离开了我
I just realized why my husband left me.
我丈夫离开了我
My husband left me.
你结过婚吗
You were married?
快 我们离开这里
Come on! Let’s get out of here.
妈妈
Mama?
什么事
Yeah?
为什么我叫汉娜
Why’s my name Hannah?
把那些人找回来
Get those people back, please.
你的名字很特别
Well, your name is very special,
因为它是回文的
because it is a palindrome.
正着读和反着读都一样
It reads the same forward and backward.
好了兄弟 给我搭把手
All right, guys, give me a hand here.
好的长官 放进包里了
Yes, sir. That goes in the bag.
准备出发
Ready to go!
正在进行撤离
Evacuation underway.
都收拾好了 我们会带着这个
We’re done here! We’re taking this with us.
我能看懂了
I can read it.
-我知道那是什么意思了 -什么
– I know what it is. – What?
不是武器 是礼物
It’s not a weapon. It’s a gift.
武器就是他们的语言
The weapon is their language.
他们给了我们 知道这意味着什么吗
They gave it to us. Do you know what that means?
意味着能学它们的语言了 还没死的话
So we can learn heptapod. If we survive.
如果你真的用心学习他们的语言
If you learn it, when you really learn it,
你就会以他们的方式感知时间
you begin to perceive time the way that they do,
你就能看到未来
so you can see what’s to come.
但是时间对他们而言不一样
But time, it isn’t the same for them.
对他们来说是非线性的
It’s non-linear.
我们已经尽力了 但还是不够
Look, we did our best, but it wasn’t enough.
上尉会过来接你们
The captain will load you up.
你们会在五分钟后起飞
You’re lifting off in 5 minutes.
伊安 路易丝 很荣幸和你们共事
Ian, Louise, it was an honor to work with you.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
上校
Hey, colonel,
我去看看我们要去哪儿
I’m gonna find out where we’re going.
醒醒 妈妈
Wake up, mommy!
班克斯教授
Dr. Banks,
真是荣幸
a pleasure.
尚将军 这是我的荣幸才对
General Shang, the pleasure is mine, really.