你们的总统说
Your president said
他很荣幸能邀请我前来参加庆典
he was honored to host me at the celebration…
是的
Yeah.
但坦白地说 我来这里的唯一原因
…but I confess, the only reason why I’m here
是为了亲自见你
is to meet you in person.
我吗 深感荣幸 谢谢您
Me? Well, I’m flattered. Thank you.
十八个月前
18 months ago,
你做了一件了不起的事情
you did something remarkable,
这件事连我的上司都没做到
something not even my superior has done.
什么事
And what’s that?
你改变了我的主意
You changed my mind.
是你促成了这次联♥合♥行♥动♥
You’re the reason for this unification,
因为你拨通了我的私人号♥码
all because you reached out to me at my private number.
您的私人号♥码
Your private number?
将军 我不知道您的私人号♥码
General, I… I don’t know your private number.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
我不知道你的思维是如何运作的
I do not claim to know how your mind works,
但我相信让你看到它非常重要
but I believe it was important for you to see that.
我给您打电♥话♥了是吗
I called you, didn’t I?
是的
Yes, you did.
路易丝
Louise!
好了 我们关闭系统吧
All right, let’s shut down the system.
长官 这里有一条线正接通中国
Sir? There’s a sat line here dialing China.
这里吗 你说这里什么意思
Here? What do you mean “Here”?
快 快
Come on, come on!
是谁的电♥话♥
Whose phone is it?
是您的电♥话♥ 长官
It’s your phone, sir.
立刻搜索营地
Search base camp now.
找出是谁在用我的手♥机♥
Find out who’s using that phone.
锁定这个坐标
And hold on to those coordinates.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
快 我该说什么
Come on… what do I say?
我该说什么
What do I say?

Come on.
我永远不会忘记你对我说的话
I will never forget what you said.
你跟我说了我妻子的遗言
You told me my wife’s dying words.
我们找到电♥话♥从哪儿拨出的了
We found the source of the phone call.
在消毒室 等待进一步指示
It’s in the clean room. We’re waiting for instructions.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-你在干什么 -改变一个人的主意
– What are you doing? – Changing someone’s mind.
-能帮我撑二十秒吗 -没时间了
– Can you buy me 20 seconds? – We don’t have time for this.
不 相信我 给我二十秒
No, trust me. Buy me 20 seconds.
-你相信我吗 -相信
– Do you trust me? – Okay. Yeah.
班克斯教授 放下电♥话♥不然我们开枪了
Dr. Banks, drop the phone now or we shoot!
放下电♥话♥
Drop it!
对不起
We’re sorry!
你犯的是叛国罪
You are committing an act of treason!
-好了 -放下电♥话♥
– Yes. – Drop it!
好了 结束了
It’s done. I’m done.
十二个站点的通讯屏蔽
…blackout from all 12 landing sites
今晚仍在持续
continues this evening.
稍等 我们接到消息…
Hold on, we are just hearing…
我们需要切掉现在的报道
I’m being told we’re going to cut this report
为您转播最新消息
to tell you breaking news…
中国召开紧急发布会
…China has called an emergency press conference…
尚将军
General Shang,
中国人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥总司令
commander in chief of the people’s liberation army,
要求召开紧急发布会
has announced in an emergency press conference
宣布中国撤军
that China is standing down.
中方宣布 他们会立刻将搜集的全部情报
China is stating that all intelligence they’ve received
与其他站点共享
will be shared immediately with the other landing sites.
世界各地的科学家
Scientists from around the world
正在筛查信息
are sifting through information
这些信息来自英国 日本
received from the UK, Japan,
塞拉利昂和委内瑞拉
Sierra Leone and Venezuela.
他们获得的信息
…the information they have acquired
不仅有他们降落点的…
from both of their landing sites…
现已证实 共有十二块拼图
Also confirming it to be one of the 12 pieces of this puzzle
现在正在慢慢拼凑完成
that is being slowly put together.
所以 汉娜
So, Hannah,
这就是你故事开始的地方
this is where your story begins.
他们离开的那一天
The day they departed.
你还好吗
You all right?
尽管知道整个旅程 知道它通向哪里
Despite knowing the journey and where it leads,
我仍然倾心接受
I embrace it.
欢迎它的每一个时刻
And I welcome every moment of it.
H-a-n-n-a-h
H-a-n-n-a-h.
现在倒过来念
Now backward.
H-a-n-n-a-h
H-a-n-n-a-h!
汉娜
Hannah!
你准备好了吗 宝贝
You ready, baby?
别担心 一会见
Don’t worry. See you.
爸爸
Daddy!
你还好吗
You okay?
爸爸要翻过来了
YDaddy’s gonna roll over you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
看这是什么 是星尘
Oh, guess what? Star stuff!
伊安
Ian?
什么事
Yeah?
如果你能看到你从生到死的整个过程
If you could see your whole life from start to finish,
你会改变什么吗
would you change things?
也许我会把过去没说的话说出来
Maybe I’d say what I feel more often.
我不知道
I… I don’t know.
你知道吗 我一直喜欢仰望星空
You know, I’ve had my head tilted up to the stars
从记事起就这样
for as long as I can remember.
你知道最让我惊喜的是什么吗
You know what surprised me the most?
不是遇见了他们
It wasn’t meeting them.
而是遇见了你
It was meeting you.
我都快忘了被你抱着的感觉有多好了
I forgot how good it felt to be held by you.
你想要个孩子吗
You wanna make a baby?
想 我想
Yes. Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!