小姐好(法语)
Mademoiselle.
对不起 先生 不是我表妹
Excuse me, sir. It’s not my cousin.
托马斯·库克旅行社
Thomas Cook and Son.
你去买♥♥票 我一会儿就回来
You purchase the tickets. I’ll be back in a moment.
好的 先生
All right, sir.
来吧 先生 坐火车到马赛…
Now, monsieur, train to Marseilles…
坐汽船通过苏伊士运河到孟买♥♥ 坐火车横穿印度…
steamer to Bombay via Suez, across India by train…
再坐轮船到到香港
and steamer again to Hong Kong.
只有一个小小的遗憾
Only one drawback.
这条路线会错过了巴厘岛和那里的女人
With this route, you miss Bali and the women.
但不要这样 巴厘岛的女人是不能用语言来形容的
But no, women of Bali cannot be described.
请试试 -不不 先生 我会词穷的
Please try. -No, monsieur. Words would fail me.
无论如何 在横滨 你会遇到艺伎…
In any case, in Yokohama, you will encounter the geisha girls…
先生 一定不要轻视那些女孩儿
and those, monsieur, are not to be sneezed at.
我会记住的
I shall remember.
在横滨 我一定不会轻视做艺伎的女孩儿…
In Yokohama, I must not sneeze at geisha girls.
然后 在在旧金山和纽约之间…
Then, between San Francisco and New York…
你会发现大量的印第安姑娘
you will discover Indian maidens galore…
雕像般的 野蛮的尤物…
statuesque, barbaric creatures.
真是罪过 你只有80天
What a crime you have only 80 days.
不管怎样 先说重要的
However, first things first.
这是你到马赛的火车票
Here are your tickets to Marseilles.
退掉车票 对我们没用了
Cancel those tickets. They are of no further use to us.
我们不能乘火车了
We cannot go by train.
发生什么了 列车失事吗?
Has something happened? A wreck?
一场雪崩封住了蒙福特隧♥道♥…
An avalanche has sealed the Montfort tunnel…
在一个星期内没有任何的方法可以通过
and nothing can get through for a week.
公路也被堵住了 我们怎么继续呢?
Then the roads are blocked, too. How can we go on?
我不知道 但我不会在游戏的这个阶段就被吓倒
I don’t know. But I refuse to be daunted at this stage of the game.
一定还有别的路 一定有
There must be another way. There has to be.
但毕竟我们不是鸟
But after all, we are not birds.
我们不能飞过山脉啊
We cannot fly across the mountains.
那个 先生 虽然看起来有点疯狂 可并不是不可行的
That, monsieur, is not unfeasible, fantastic as it seems.
她难道不可爱吗?
Isn’t she lovely?
我已经做过63次升空了 先生们…
I have made 63 ascents, gentlemen…
到一千米以上的高度
to an elevation over 1,000 meters.
我曾经以比老鹰还快的速度飞过天空
I’ve flown through the skies at a speed surpassing that of an eagle.
你确定这不是高卢人吹牛吗?
Are you quite sure this is not just Gallic braggadocio?
你正在跟欧洲第二驰名的气球驾驶员说话
You are now addressing the second most-celebrated balloonist in Europe.
谁是第一呢 -他不在了
And who is the first? -He is not available.
上周二下葬的
He was buried last Tuesday.
告诉我 你的这些设备可以出租吗?
Tell me, is this apparatus of yours for lease?
如果是由我♥操♥作 那就没问题
If I operate it, yes.
如果由你操作 那只能出♥售♥
If you do, it’s only for sale.
路路通 把袋子拿来 -是 先生
Passepartout, the bag. -Yes, sir.
我们买♥♥你的气球 先生 -谢谢你 先生
We purchase your balloon, sir. -Thank you, sir.
这真的很简单 我们倒出一些沙子
It’s really very simple. We empty out some sand…
我们就能升高
and we go up.
然后拉这儿
Then we pull this…
幸运的话我们就能下降
and with any luck, we come down.
我想我们已经从气球顶部放掉一些煤气了
I imagine we release some gas from the top of the balloon.
煤气!我想我忘了关掉我房♥间里的煤气了
Gas! I forgot to turn off the gas in my room.
没关系 只要一直烧着 就会从你的开销当中扣除的
No matter. It will continue to burn, at your expense.
各位先生们 我想这值得小小地庆祝一下
Gentlemen, I think this calls for a restrained celebration.
猜猜看我们勇敢的福格先生变成什么样了?
Guess what’s become of the intrepid Mr. Fogg?
什么? -他正在乘热气球飞跃阿尔卑斯山
What? -He’s drifting over the Alps in a balloon.
搭气球干什么?
What’s he doing in one of those?
别问我 报纸上写得很明白
Don’t ask me, but it’s here in this paper.
我说 他从来没有提过气球啊
I say, he never mentioned the word balloon.
这样不是很光明正大啊 对吧?
Not very sporting, is it?
很狡猾 如果你问我的话 我是想不到老福格会这样干的
Rather sly, if you ask me. I wouldn’t have thought it of old Fogg.
我不知道 看起来很机智
I don’t know, seems quite resourceful to me.
英国人的天分 对各种事情 绝不放弃
English ingenuity, never say die, all that sort of thing.
有没有提到说他正在飞跃的是哪一座阿尔卑斯?
Does it happen to mention over which Alps he’s drifting?
没说 我猜是瑞士境内的那些
No. I assumed they were the ones in Switzerland.
用你的地球仪 先生
Use your globe, sir.
可能是法国南部的滨海阿尔卑斯
Could be the Maritime Alps, in the south of France.
福格先生不只是按进度来 他已经领先于计划了
In which case Fogg’s not only on schedule, but ahead of it.
我们眼看着要输掉20000英镑了
We stand to lose Pound20,000.
你是说要为了这事庆祝吗 斯图尔特?
What was that you said about a celebration, Stuart?
如果没有人看报纸 我就把它放桌子上了
If nobody wants this newspaper, I’ll just put it on the table.
法国南部的周边
The southern perimeter of France.
在导游书籍里经常被带有纠正性地称为“蔚蓝海岸”
Often and with justification referred to in the guidebooks as the “Azure Coast.”
时间很有利于我们的降落 -是的 先生
The moment is propitious for our descent. -Yes, sir.
煤气阀卡住了 我想 你能上去吗?
The gas valve’s stuck, I think. Can you get up there?
我试试 主人
I’ll try it, master.
他们在说一种奇怪的外语
They’re speaking some bizarre foreign tongue.
你能听懂他们的话吗? -是的
Do you understand them? -Yes.
问问他们我们离马赛有多远
Ask them how far we are from Marseilles…
还有 他们有什么样的运输工具能让我们继续赶路
and what conveyance they have for us to proceed.
他们为什么不讲♥法♥语呢 -因为我们是在西班牙 主人
Why aren’t they speaking French? -Because we are in Spain, master.
西班牙? -是的
Spain? -Yes, sir.
那距离马赛可是很远了
It’s a long trip to Marseilles.
但如果从海上坐船 快的话只要10小时
But by sea, in a fast boat, 10 hours.
我们从哪儿能弄到条船呢?
Where would we procure such a boat?
这里只有一艘船 是属于阿卜杜勒·艾哈迈德·丹吉尔家的
There is one vessel here. The boat of Abdul Achmed of Tangiers.
我们在哪里可以找到这位名人呢?
Where would we find this worthy?
他白天通常睡觉
He sleeps by day.
但是晚上 他会在七风洞
But at night, he’s in the Cave of the Seven Winds.
你觉得这是我们在找的人吗? -我觉得是 主人
Think that’s the man we’re looking for? -I think so, master.
失陪了 主人
Excuse me, master.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
不准接近皇帝陛下
It is forbidden to approach his august personage.
你能帮我带个口信吗?
Perhaps you would transmit a message?
我想租用他的游艇去一趟马赛
I would like to engage his yacht for a quick trip to Marseilles.
我愿意付任何价钱
I will pay whatever he asks.
船给你用了 先生 去你想去的地方吧 不用给钱
The ship is yours, sir. Go where you wish without charge.
不过 我的主人是斗牛的狂热爱好者
However, my master is an aficionado of the bullfight.
这也是为什么他来这里 来看斗牛节
That is why he visits here, to see the festival of the bulls.
我不明白
I do not understand.
他对你仆人的斗篷功夫很感兴趣
He was most interested in your servant’s display of cape work.
他想在明天的斗牛场上看到更多表演
He would like to see more tomorrow, at the bullfight.
你是说他想让他进到场地里?
You mean he wants him to enter the ring?
可那将会是一场屠♥杀♥!
But that will be a massacre!
求你了 主人 我不害怕 让我试试
Please, master. I’m not afraid. Let me try.
别推我
Don’t push me.
这是我第一次看一场真正的头牛
It’s the first time I’ve seen a real bull.
看这些牛角啊 不是我的尺码 对我好一点
Look at the horns. It’s not my size. Try to be nice to me.
我的船是你的了
My ship is yours.
如果你现在出发 你将在10小时内到达马赛
If you leave now you’ll arrive in Marseilles in 10 hours.
伦敦劳合社
LLOYD’S of LONDON
赔率是30比1 先生们
The odds are 30-to-1, gentlemen.
50镑赌他回不来
Pound50 he doesn’t.
你说什么 Vermilyea先生? -我说50英镑赌他回不来
What was that, Mr. Vermilyea? -I said, Pound50 he doesn’t.
150英镑他能回来
And Pound150 he does.
为什么要欺骗自己呢? 即使赔率确实下降了
Why delude ourselves? Even if the odds do go down…
我们知道福格及时地从马赛赶到了布林迪西(意大利城市)来进入蒙古号♥
we know that Fogg got from Marseilles to Brindisi in time to catch the Mongolia.
但是假如他没能及时赶到苏伊士运河
But supposing he doesn’t get to Suez in time?
他的行程已经偏离了原计划
His itinerary’s thrown out of schedule.
他不可能从孟买♥♥赶到加尔各答换乘
He can’t possibly get from Bombay to Calcutta in time for his connection.
我们的钱很安全 先生们 就像在英格兰银行里一样
Our money’s as safe, gentlemen, as if it were in the Bank of England.
对不起
Sorry.
公告 先生们 最新的公告
A bulletin, gentlemen. A late bulletin.
菲利亚斯·福格先生已经到达了苏伊士运河!
Mr. Phileas Fogg has arrived at Suez!
姓名 先生 -路路通
Name, sir? -Passepartout.
谢谢 -过来 就一下
Thank you. -Here! Just a minute.
请问持有这本护照的菲利亚斯·福格先生在哪里?
Where’s the gentleman who owns this passport, this Mr. Phileas Fogg?
我的主人在船上 -真的
My master is staying on board. -Indeed.
他需要亲自去有英国领♥事♥馆♥报道…
He’ll have to report in person to the British Consulate…
才能确认他的身份
to establish his identity.