Anything that has overtaken me is a direct result of my own folly.
我不想自我欺骗也不喜欢自怨自艾
I refuse to deceive myself, and I don’t like self-pity.
事情并没有看起来那么令人绝望
Possibly things aren’t as desperate as they seem.
坦白地讲 目前看起来也没什么前途
To be candid, at the moment they’re not particularly promising.
当然你的朋友可以帮助你 -我没有朋友
Surely your friends could aid you. -I have no friends.
没有亲戚? -一个也没有
Nor relatives? -Not a soul.
我真为你难过
Then I truly feel sorry for you.
我知道孤独是多么悲剧
I know how tragic solitude can be…
当一个人找不到人分享他的悲伤
when one has nobody with whom to share his grief.
在我的国家 福格先生 据说如果有另外一个同情你的灵魂来分享
In my country, Mr. Fogg, it is said that misfortune…
那么你的不幸就可以被减轻
if shared with another sympathetic spirit, can be borne with resignation.
你希望立刻有一个女性亲戚和一个朋友吗?
Do you wish at once a kinswoman and a friend?
我不知道我是不是打断了你
I’m not sure that I interpret you correctly.
你愿意让我当你的妻子吗?
Will you have me for your wife?
艾欧达 我亲爱的
Aouda, my darling.
可以吗 先生? 可以吗 主人?
Yes, sir? Yes, master?
我要你立刻去马里波恩教区的
I want you to go to Rev. Samuel Wilson…
塞缪尔·威尔逊大街…
of Marylebone Parish at once.
立刻就去 先生 -安排 婚礼
Right away, sir. -Arrange for a wedding.
一场婚礼 先生 什么时候? -明天
One wedding, sir. When? -Tomorrow.
这样可以吗 亲爱的?
Will that be all right, my dear?
是的 明天 -好的 先生
Yes, tomorrow. -Ol�, sir!
请先暂停一下欢呼 带上威尔逊牧师和你一起
Curtail the jubilation, please. Bring the Reverend Wilson with you.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
怎么了? -一场婚礼 跟我来
Yes? -A wedding. Come with me.
不 我不想 -快点 很紧急
No, I don’t think so. -Quickly. It’s an emergency.
我要戴帽子 -快点
I’ll get my hat. -Quickly.
星期六
Saturday.
今天是星期六
It’s Saturday.
这么多钟 只要一个不行吗?
And so many clocks. Couldn’t there be just one?
你说什么都行 亲爱的
Anything you suggest, my dear.
你怎么敢用这种方式闯进房♥间里?
How dare you bolt into a room in this fashion?
你受的训练呢?把帽子摘掉
Where’s your training? And remove your hat.
今天不是周日 是周六
It’s not Sunday, it’s Saturday.
我们还剩10分钟 -你在嘀咕什么?
We have 10 minutes left. -What are you jabbering about?
今天是周六! 自己看
It’s Saturday! Look for yourself.
胡说 印刷厂一定搞错了
Fiddlesticks. The printers must have made an error.
你搞错了 -我们待会再追究你的冒失
You have made error. -We will review your impudence later.
请允许我让你清醒一下
Allow me to disillusion you.
我对整个旅行的每个阶段都做了一个详细的记录
I have kept a detailed record of every single phase of our entire trip.
我们用了80天环游世界 这是第81天
We went around the world in 80 days, this is the 81….
今天是周六
It’s Saturday.
我们是朝着东方环游世界 一直迎着太阳
We went eastward around the world, always moving towards the sun.
天啊 我们越过了国际日期变更线
Great heavens. We’ve crossed the International Date Line.
所以我们挣出来整整一天 今天是第80天
We’ve gained an entire day. This is the eightieth day.
我们还剩下10分钟50秒赶往俱乐部
We have 10 minutes and 50 seconds left to get to the club.
你在这里等着 亲爱等待 来啊 不要磨蹭
You wait here, my dear. Come, man, don’t dawdle.
车夫 去改革俱乐部
Cabby, Reform Club.
谁? -改革俱乐部
Who? -Reform Club.
注意 这不关我的事…
Mind you, it’s none of my business…
但你觉得你要穿成这样进入改革俱乐部吗?
but do you think you’ll get into the Reform Club dressed like that?
继续赶车
Drive on, man.
怎么了?发生什么了? -对不起 先生 有点打嗝
What’s the matter? What happened? -I’m sorry, sir. It’s the hiccups.
我这毛病很严重 自己完全控制不了 对不起 先生
I’m taken very bad. I can’t do a thing with them, sir.
啊呀 -讨厌的男人
Blimey. -Confound the man.
没关系 我来赶车
It’s all right. I drive.
马出什么问题了? -不好 先生 这马不走
What’s the matter with the beast? -It’s no good, sir. He can’t do it.
他想要走 但是走不了
He’d love to, but he can’t.
他除了我谁的话也不听
He don’t take orders from nobody but me.
快点 求你了 -不好 他还是不走
Come on, please. -It’s no good. He can’t do it.
不行 他不走
No, he won’t do it.
魔鬼从不睡觉 同胞们 即使当我们现在站在这里…
The devil never sleeps, brethren. Even now as we stand here…
他也在匆忙地把一些可怜的灵魂赶向厄运
he is hurrying some poor soul to his doom…
诱惑他们走向邪恶的道路
tempting him down the path of iniquity.
而现在我要收集捐赠品了
And now, I shall take up the collection.
对不起
Excuse me.
先生 你要向我们的教会捐献什么吗?
Sir, would you like to contribute something to our cause?
我觉得我没有什么可捐的 等一下 有一点儿
I don’t think I have anything. Wait. There’s something.
5美元 -求你了 我赶时间 是个赌局
A fiver? -Please, I’m in a hurry. It’s a wager.
一个赌局? 你们听到了吗 同胞们?
A wager? Did you hear that, brethren?
我们这位可怜的 愚昧的罪人就是我刚刚和你们说的那种人
Our poor, benighted sinner is the very sort I’ve been telling you about.
别这样 先生 别向黑暗王子屈服
Don’t do it, sir. Don’t give in to the Prince of Darkness.
我完全没有想要屈… -要有说不的勇气 我的孩子
I haven’t the faintest intention of giving- -Have courage, my boy, to say no.
翻到赞美诗第579页 所有人提高你们的音量…
Turn to Hymn 579, everyone, and lift up your voices…
来解救我们这位可怜的被困的兄弟
to save our poorly beset brother.
天啊 为什么还要等呢?
Good heavens. Why wait any longer?
他已经输了赌局 -当然 他已经输了20多次了…
He’s lost the wager- -Of course he has, 20 times over…
自从他错过大西洋那次换乘
once he missed his transatlantic connection.
稳住 伙计 遵守游戏规则 记住我们都是英国绅士
Steady on, chaps. Play the game. Remember, we’re all British gentlemen.
还剩14秒 -他也不是超人
There’s still 14 seconds to go. -The man’s not superhuman.
你还指望他怎么样? 像圣诞老人那样从烟囱里掉下来?
What do you expect him to do? Pop down the chimney like Santa Claus?
我没有任何想法 我只知道福格是活着的人里最准时的
I haven’t the least idea. I only know that Fogg is the most punctual man alive.
先生们 我来了
Gentlemen, here I am.
我想我让你们久等了
I trust that I’ve not kept you waiting.
你好 福格
Hello, Fogg.
我的天啊!
Great Caesar’s ghost!
俱乐部里有个女人!
A woman in the club!
亲爱的 我必须让你立刻离开辖区
My dear, I must ask you to leave these precincts at once.
从来没有女人进入过俱乐部 -为什么没有呢?
No woman has ever set foot in the club. -Why not?
因为那可能会预示着大英帝国的结束
Because that could spell the end of the British Empire.
这就是结束
This is the end.