还有一件事 发现它的人我能替它命名 对吧?
But one more thing. The person that finds her gets to name her, right?
没错
Yes, that’s right.
我要用我老婆的名字 妲蒂
I wanna name her Dottie, after my wife.
我逃不出她这个老巫婆的手掌心
She’s a vicious lifesuckin’ bitch from which there’s no escape.
你真疼老婆
That’s sweet, Karl.
我是指挥中心主任 启动哈伯太空望远镜
S.D.I., this is flight director! I wanna get that Hubble movin’, and I want it now.
收到
Roger that.
启动哈伯望远镜
We’re movin’ the Hubble!
这玩意好大
It’s enormous.
这是16时43分的异象
This is the anomaly at 16♥4♥3.
这是16时58分的异象
Here is the anomaly at 1658,
空军一号♥
这是17时的异象
and here is the anomaly at 1700.
别说什么狗屁异象
Enough with this anomaly horseshit!
这到底是什么?
What is this thing?
一颗陨石
It’s an asteroid, sir.
它有多大?
How big are we talking?
估计有九百七十六亿…
Sir, our best estimate is 97.6 billion
跟德州一样大 总统先生
It’s the size of Texas, Mr. President.
是的
Yes, sir.
我们怎么事先都不知道?
Dan, we didn’t see this thing coming?
计算星体撞地球的预算只有一百万元
Well, our object collision budget’s a million dollars.
只能侦测百分之三的太空
That allows us to track about three percent of the sky.
恕我直言 太空大得很
And begging your pardon, sir, it’s a bigass sky.
早上掉下来的呢?
And the ones this morning?
那不算什么
Those are nothing.
只有蓝球或金龟车大小 诸如此类
They’re the size of basketballs and Volkswagens, things like that.
这玩意会撞上地球吗?
Is this going to hit us?
我们正在计算
We’re efforting that as we speak, sir.
损害会有多大?
What kind of damage are we
损害?
Damage?
全面性的损害
Total, sir.
这叫地球杀手 人类将会灭绝
It’s what we call a global killer. The end of mankind.
不管它撞上哪里
Doesn’t matter where it hits.
一切都被毁灭 包括细菌
Nothing would survive. Not even bacteria.
我的天 我们该怎么办?
My God. What do we do?
18天后就会撞上地球
We have 18 days before it hits Earth.
南中国海
早安
Have mercy. Rise and shine!
停止钻油…停止钻油…
Stop the drilling! Stop the drilling!
球来也!
Fore!
差一点打到我们
Hey, that was close!
我每年都捐出五万元
I give you 50,000 a year in donations.
他们干嘛这么生气 奇克?
What do you think they’re so mad about, Chick?
他们认为钻油很邪恶
Well, I think they feel that drilling for oil is an evil thing.
你们的船也得用柴油
You know how much diesel that clunker boat pumps out an hour?
有件事挺有意思
I just found out something interesting.
昨晚二号♥油井钻到180英尺
Number two chewed 180 feet last night.
这是谁干的?
Who do we have to thank for this?
我让你猜猜看 不过你很清楚
I’ll give you two guesses. But you’re only gonna need one.
该死 小杰
Goddamn it, A.J.!
小杰
A.J.!
小杰
A.J.!
小杰 你在吗?
A.J., you in here?
太好了 你在睡觉 起床
Oh, that’s just perfect. In bed. Get up!
你找我吗?
Uh, hey, you wanted to see me?
对 我找你
Yeah, I was lookin’ for ya.
我看得出你在生气
You’re pissed. Okay, I can see that.
我没有生气
No. You know what, A.J.? I’m not pissed.
你见过我生气 这次我不只是生气
You’ve seen me pissed. This is way, way beyond pissed, though.
你明知道我昨晚把二号♥油井关闭了
You know I shut down number two last night, right?
我早就猜到了
Yeah, man, I had a hunch on that.
让我告诉你 有一天等你长大了
Let me tell you something. Someday, many years from now, when you’re all growed up,
拥有自己的钻油公♥司♥和八百万元的资金
and you got your own oil company and $8 million of your own money on the contract,
你这个笨小子就能为所欲为 胡搞瞎搞
you can do whatever comes into that little A.J.idiotin’ mind of yours you want.
不过只要油井是我的 你就不能违反我的规矩
But as long as it says “Harry Stamper Oil” on the rig, you will not disobey my rules.
明白吗?
You got that?
我明白了
Yeah, I do got it.
我要听你说五个字
All right, now I need to hear five words from you.
我不会再犯
Uh I’ll Never do that again.
我真蠢 我是个白♥痴♥ 我真不应该 我真笨
I’m a fool. That was idiotic. I mean, that was stupid.
我知道油井是你的
I’m an idiot. I know what name’s on the sign. I’m not
你是怎么了?
What’s goin’ on here? What’s goin’ on?
我搞砸了 很紧张
Well, ll mean, you know, I screwed up. I’m a little edgy.
你替我做事有多久?
How long you work for me?
很美好的五年
Five wonderful years.
这五年来 你从来没有这么快认错
In five years, you have never apologized to me this quickly.
一定有问题 我要查出来
Something’s going on here. I’m gonna find out what it is.
我这次知错能改 我要拿你当榜样
Well, I’m turning over a new leaf. I’m trying to learn from the man.
我要向你看齐
What would Harry do?
我不知道该怎么说
I’m at a loss for words.
我能解释
Okay, I can explain this.
你能解释吗?
You can explain that?
当然
I can.
我很想听你解释
I would really like an explanation.
站着别动
You just stay right here.
葛莉丝?
Grace?
哈利
Hi, Harry.
我一直要你叫我老爸
I have asked you repeatedly to call me Dad.
抱歉 哈利
Sorry, Harry.
起来把衣服穿上
Get up and get your clothes on.
你别走开 我马上回来
You just stay right there. I’ll be right back.
这是我的计划
Here’s what we’re gonna do.
我要星体撞地球的每一个应变策略
I want every strategy we’ve got on nearEarth object collision.
任何想法 计划 随手写在餐巾纸的念头
Okay? Any ideas, any programmes, anything you sketched on a pizza box or cocktail napkin.
三十年来 大家都在问太空总署
For 30 years, they questioned the need for NASA.
今天就要给他们答案
Today, we’re gonna give ’em the answer.
你知道这件事吗 色狼?
You know about this, Rockhound?
你早就知道
You knew?
不 我一点都不知道
No, I had no idea.
哈利呢?
Where’s Harry?
我了解 你很生气
Harry, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I understand, okay? You’re mad.
谁都会生气
Who wouldn’t be mad?
他要向你开枪
He’s gonna shoot you.
他才不会
Nah, no, he’s not.
哈利!
Harry!
你在干嘛?
What’s wrong with you?
向上帝求饶吧 小杰
Make your peace with God, A.J.!
他有枪 他在向我开枪
This guy’s got a gun, man. He’s shooting at me.
哈利 这不好笑
Harry, this is not funny!
听我说 咱们先谈谈嘛
Harry, listen to me! We can talk this over!
这件事很严重吗?
Oh, is this a serious thing?
很严重
Yeah, pretty serious.
大熊 帮帮忙
Bear! What’s up?
他在向我开枪 帮我挡一挡
He’s shootin’ at me. You see Harry comin’, crack him with that wrench.
小杰的老爸临死前你答应要好好照顾他
You told A.J.’s dad just before he died that you would take care of the boy.
向他开枪应该不算照顾他
Now I’m not sure that shootin’ him is takin’ care of him.
把枪放下
Why don’t you put the gun down?
别插手 大熊 让开
You don’t want none of this. Get out of my way.
我只想让他先开溜
Just tryin’ to give my man a head start, that’s all.
钻到油之前
Not to mention the fact that
你也不该杀死你最好的手下
I don’t think you wanna kill the best man on your crew before we strike oil.
我不会杀他
Aw, Chick, I ain’t gonna kill him.
我只会打断他的腿 缺条腿照样能干活
Just gonna take a foot off. A man can work with one foot.
法兰克缺一只手也能干活
You remember old Frank Marx who worked with one hand all them years?
不过他很逊
Yeah, but he wasn’t very good.
把枪放下 你发疯了
Harry, put the gun down! You’re acting insane!
穿好衣服站一边去
Now, honey, go get some clothes on and get out of the way.
你不能控制我的生活
You can’t control my life!
好吧 把衣服穿好
Fine. Clothes. Now!
住手 这一点都不好玩
All right, stop! All right! It was funny for a minute. It’s not funny any more.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!