to flight 3-6-3 to Zurich.
暂停 回复原位
Recess, back to one!
暂停 我们再来一遍
Alright, recess. We going again!
全体预备 准备开拍
Again, everyone! And we’re rolling!
我们要去制片办公楼
We’re going to the producer’s building.
抱歉 拍摄进行中
Sorry, we’re rolling.
第六制片工作室
抱歉 伙计 看来我们要上镜了
Sorry, pal. We’re gonna be in the movie.
有意见跟我的经纪说
Call my agency.
先生
Sir!
第六制片工作室
Studio 6 Productions.
我找一位凯文·哈金斯先生
May I speak to a Mr. Kevin Harkins?
抱歉 哈金斯先生现在国外
I’m sorry, Mr. Harkins is out of the country
考察外景 需要留言吗
on a location scout. May I take a message?
前往苏黎世的363次航♥班♥即将关闭登机通道
Doors are closing for flight 3-6-3 to Zurich.
我们能走了
We can go.
太好了
Excellent.
这些你们留着吧 就当是我们送的礼物
You can keep these. It’s a gift.
等一下 还有旅客要登机
Wait a moment. Others are coming.
瑞士航♥空♥363 请求滑行许可
Swissair 3-6-3, clearance for taxi.
瑞士航♥空♥363 你们第二个起飞
Swissair 3-6-3, you are number two for departure.
瑞士航♥空♥363 你们可以起飞了
Swissair 3-6-3, you are cleared for take off.
瑞士航♥空♥363 获准起飞
Swissair 3-6-3, clear for take off.
机轮离地了
We got wheels up!
等着
Wait.
女士们先生们 很高兴地通知大家
Ladies and gentlemen, it is our pleasure to announce
我们已经飞离伊朗领空
that alcoholic beverages are now available
现在可以提供酒精饮品了
as we have cleared Iranian airspace.
他们安全了
They’re clear.
太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes!
他们出来了 他们出来了
They’re out! They’re out!
他们出来了 他们出来了
They’re out! They’re out!
太好了 我们做到了
Yes! We got them out!
他们出来了
They’re out!
干得好 兄弟们
Great work, boys.
我们做到了
We’ve managed!
你获准进入伊♥拉♥克♥共和国了
You are admitted to the republic of Iraq.
我们今天创造了历史
We made history today.
历史始于闹剧 终于悲剧
History starts out as farce and ends up as tragedy.
也许应该反过来说
Or it’s the other way around.
这话谁说的
And who said it?
马♥克♥思♥
Marx.
指卡尔·马♥克♥思♥
格鲁乔说的吗
Groucho said that?
格鲁乔·马♥克♥思♥ 美国影视明星
刚和时代周刊打电♥话♥确定下来
Called The Times to nail it to the Goddamn door.
这回中情局立功了
CIA are the good guys.
是加拿大人立功了
The Canadians are the good guys.
要是不这么说 伊朗那边就麻烦了
And if we’re not agreeing, them too.
全部功劳都给加拿大
Only. Canada takes the credit
不然伊朗那边就会报复到人♥质♥头上
or they’ll retaliate against the hostages.
大魔王[指美国]这回可没插手
Great Satan wasn’t involved.
不能提中情局
No CIA.
对吗 杰克
Is that right, Jack?
插手什么
Involved in what?
我们跟其他人一样惊讶
We were surprised as anybody.
谢谢你 加拿大
Thank you, Canada.
谢谢你 加拿大
我们知道他们在那里多待一天
We knew that each day that they stayed there,
危险就会越大
the danger was becoming greater.
芙洛拉·麦克唐纳 加拿大外♥交♥部♥长
在过去的三个月里
We had been looking for a solution
我们一直在寻找方法将他们安全送离伊朗
to have them to leave the country during the past three months.
第87天 终于盼到了一点好消息
Day 87, and finally a sliver of really good news.
国♥务♥院♥在此向以下人员致敬
The Department of State hereby honors
乔·斯塔福
Joe Stafford,
凯茜·斯塔福
Kathy Stafford,
马克·莱杰
Mark Lijek,
美国人♥民♥会永远感激
The Americans will be forever grateful
我们北方的盟友
to our great friend and ally to the North,
托马斯·P·奥尼尔 众议院议长
为我们的外交官员
for the protection and safe passage,
提供安全护航
provided to our diplomats.
鲍勃·安德斯
Bob Anders,
在这里或世界任何地方
Here or anywhere in the world
加拿大都会
Canada will pay
为本次触犯伊朗国家主♥权♥付出代价
for this violation of the sovereignty of Iran.
感谢肯·泰勒大使和伟大的加拿大
… Ambassador Ken Taylor and the great nation of Canada.
我今天早上在杰瑞餐馆
So I’m sitting in Jerry’s this morning.
吃着早餐
I’m having breakfast.
有个女服务生挥着一张报纸走过来
Waitress comes over to me, she’s waving a newspaper,
她说 看看人家加拿大人怎么做的
she says; ‘You see what those Canadians pulled off?
我们怎么就做不成这样的事呢
Why can’t we do something like that?’
然后我说 知道我怎么说的吗
I said to her, do you know what I said?
不知道 什么
No, what?
去你♥妈♥的♥
‘Argo, fuck yourself!’
与Ah go fuck yourself谐音 故翻成去你♥妈♥的♥
好了
All set.
谢谢
Thanks a lot.
我没带明星签名本
And I left my autograph book at home.
大当家给我打了电♥话♥
His eminence called me.
他想见你
He wants to see you.
八成是想亲手炒我鱿鱼
Probably wants to fire me himself.
他想颁发♥情♥报之星勋章给你
He wants to give you the Intelligence Star.
你就要得到代表美国情报组织
You’re getting the highest award of merit
最高荣誉的勋章了
of the clandestine services of these United States.
14号♥举♥行♥颁奖仪式
Ceremony’s on the fourteenth.
如果能推迟一周 我就能带伊恩来了
If they push it a week I can bring Ian,
下周他就放寒假了
that’s his winter break.
这次行动是机密的
The op was classified.
所以仪式也是机密的
So, the ceremony’s classified.
他不能知道 任何人都不能知道
He can’t know about it, nobody can know about it.
所以他们要把奖颁给我
So they’re just gonna give me an award,
然后再收回去吗
then they’re gonna take it back.
没错
That’s right.
我们要是想听喝彩 当初早去马戏团了
If we wanted applause we would would have joined the circus.
我以为这里就是
I thought we did.
没错
Yeah.
卡特说你是个伟大的美国人
Carter said you were a great American.
伟大的美国什么人
Great American what?
他没说
He didn’t say.
你的电影怎么样了
What happened to your picture?
回炉改编
It’s in turn around.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
1981年1月20日 伊朗人♥质♥危机结束
The Iran hostage crisis ended on January 20, 1981,
其余人♥质♥被全部释放
when all remaining hostages were released.
他们被拘禁了444天
They spent 444 days in captivity.
中情局的参与协助了加拿大使♥馆♥
The involvement of the C.I.A. complemented efforts of
将被困于德黑兰的6人解救出来
the Canadian embassy in freeing the six held in Tehran.
直至今日 这个故事仍旧是
To this day, this story stands as an enduring model
政♥府♥间国际合作的不朽典范
for international cooperation between governments.
经历过伊朗苦难后 所有留宿客人
All of the Houseguests returned to U.S. foreign service
均回到美国驻外事物处工作
after their ordeal in Iran.
奥斯卡奖得主 化妆大♥师♥约翰·钱伯斯
Oscar winning make-up artist John Chambers was awarded
被授予中情局情报勋章
the C.I.A.’s Intelligence medal,
此为中情局最高级别的平民荣誉
its highest civilian honor.
他与门德斯保持好友关系 直到2001年钱伯斯逝世
He and Mendez remained friends until Chambers’ death in 2001.
1997年 克♥林♥顿♥总统解除了
Tony Mendez’s Intelligence Star
阿尔戈行动的机密级别
was returned to him in 1997,
托尼·门德斯的情报之星得以物归原主
when operation Argo was declassified by president Clinton.
他与家人生活在马里兰州的乡村
He lives in rural Maryland with his family.
[之后还有一段卡特总统的独白]
如你所知 他们假借拍摄电影作为伪装
CARTER: They went in, as you know, under the guise of creating a motion-picture film.
但这其中失败的风险很高
But that it had a very high possibility of failure.
而在成功之后

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!