我已经知道你叫玛格丽特
I already know your name’s Margaret
读六年级
and you’re in sixth grade.
房♥产经纪人给整个街区
The real estate agent sent out,
都发了关于新住户的小传♥单♥
like, a tiny flyer about you to the whole neighborhood.
这么大 上面还有你的照片
It was, like, this big and it had your picture.
喔 是嘛
Oh, okay.
我叫南茜 也是六年级
I’m Nancy. I’m in sixth grade, too.
你想来我家
Do you want to come over to my house
跟我一起去洒水器下玩吗
and run under the sprinklers with me?
喔 我不知道
Oh. I don’t know.
你不知道?
You don’t know?
不是 我是说我要先问问
Oh, no, no, no. I just mean I’ll have to ask.
等一下
Um, just a second.
妈 -怎么了
Mom? – Yeah?
领居家有个女孩
There’s a girl from the neighborhood
问我要不要去洒水器下跟她一起玩
who asked if I could go under the sprinklers with her.
哇 挺好的呀
Oh, that’s great. Yeah.
我需要我的泳衣
I need my bathing suit.
那可不好找
Good luck finding it in here.
没关系 她可以穿我的
That’s all right. She can borrow one of mine.
你好呀
Oh, hello.
我是南茜·惠勒 住在这条街上更大些的那个房♥子
Nancy Wheeler. I live in the bigger house up the street.
咱们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你在哪个班级
Whose class are you in at Delano?
嗯…
Um…
信上写着18班
The letter said “Room 18.”
我也是18班的!
I’m in room 18, too!
教我们的本来是菲普斯老师
We were supposed to have Miss Phipps,
但她跟一个男人跑了 去了加利福尼亚
but she ran off with some guy to California,
所以我们会有一个新老师
so we’re going to get a new teacher now.
来吧 房♥间在楼上
Come on. Room’s upstairs.
瞧瞧
Voila.
我的泳衣在这里
My bathing suit’s over here.
嗯…
Um…
给 干净的 -谢谢
Here. It’s clean. – Thanks.
我在哪儿换衣服 -就在这里不行吗
Where should I change? – What’s wrong with here?
行啊 只要你不介意
Nothing. I don’t mind if you don’t mind.
我介意什么
Why would I mind?
你还是平胸
You’re still flat.
嗯…
Um…
我已经开始发育了 看见没
Well, I’m already growing. See?
我将来胸肯定很大
I’m going to have a pretty big chest.
我本以为从纽约来的人
You know, coming from New York,
会更成熟
I thought you’d be a lot more grown up.
你亲过男孩子吗
Have you ever kissed a boy?
你是说真的亲 亲嘴吗
You mean, like, really kiss? Like, on the lips?
对呀 你亲过吗
Yeah. Have you?
还没有
Not exactly.
我也没有 但我一直在练习
Neither have I, but I practice a lot.
你想看吗
You want to see?
怎么了
What?
对不起 -你必须多练
Sorry. – You have to practice
否则你的吻技会很差
or else you won’t be a good kisser.
准备好出发了吗
Ready to go?
当然
Sure.
跟着我
Follow the leader.
看好了
Yeah, watch me.
我是个超模 -好吧
I’m a supermodel. – Okay.
埃文 你个白♥痴♥ -对不起
Evan, you stupid idiot! – I’m sorry.
你可真是个优秀的模特
You’re such a great model, by the way.
他们是谁
Who are they?
是我的白♥痴♥哥哥
It’s my dumb brother
和他的蠢货朋友 -嘿
and his stupid friend. – Hey.
妈! -别听她胡说
Mom! – That was uncalled for.
你是谁
Who are you?
玛格丽特 我们刚搬进这条街
Margaret. Um, we moved in down the street.
你就是新来的那户?
Oh, so you’re the new people?
问问你♥爸♥需不需要我来帮忙割草坪
Ask your dad if he wants me to cut the lawn.
只要给我五块钱就好 我还会修剪
Five bucks, and I trim, too.
埃文 你给我过来!
Evan! Get over here right now!
我得走了 -哥们儿…
I got to go. – Dude…
得加点鸟食了
Got to get us more birdseed.
是啊
Yeah.
我叫穆斯·弗里德 我也住在这条街上
My name’s Moose. Moose Freed. I live down the street, too.
嗯…
Um…
总之别忘了问问你♥爸♥
Yeah, but don’t forget to ask your dad
关于草坪的事
about the lawn thingy.
我会的
Yeah. I won’t.
我得去看看埃文怎么样了
Oh, now I got to go see Evan.
抱歉 留你被穆斯缠住了
Sorry you got stuck with Moose.
没关系
Oh, that’s okay.
总之听好了 玛格丽特
Anyways, listen, Margaret.
我决定让你加入我的秘密俱乐部
I’ve decided I want you to join my secret club.
我们有三个人 再加上你一个
There’s three of us and I’m letting in one more.
但你不能穿袜子
But you can’t wear socks
否则其他人可能会不同意
or else the others might not want you.

Oh.
下次见
See you later.
上帝在吗 又是我 玛格丽特
Are you there, God? It’s me, Margaret, again.
明天是新学校第一天
It’s the first day of school tomorrow.
我遇到了一个叫南茜的女孩
I met this girl, Nancy.
我不确定她喜不喜欢我
I don’t really know if she liked me.
我感觉她只是希望我有些与众不同
I think she just expected me to be different or something.
不论怎样 这确实让我在想
Anyway, well, it did get me thinking.
也许也是时候…
Maybe it is time for…
让这一块儿发生点变化了
things to be happening around here?
请进
Come in.
瞧瞧
Look.
总之 请考虑考虑我提到的事
Anyway, just think about what I mentioned.
它跟浴室的东西混在一起
It was in with the bathroom stuff.
我还找到了这个 你需要吗
I found this, too, if you need it.
谢谢你 上帝
Thanks, God.
谢谢你 妈妈 -嗯哼
Thanks, Mom. – Mmm-hmm.
哇塞 看看你
Oh, wow, look at you.
开学第一天 你准备好了吗 感觉怎么样
Are you ready for your first day? How you feeling?
一定会很棒的 对吧
It’s going to be great, right?
就算没那么棒 第一天也不能作数
And if it’s not great, first days don’t count anyways.
对吧 -没错
Right? – Exactly.
好了 回头见 -拜拜
All right. See you later. – Bye!
拜拜 -我没把你的袜子取出来吗
Bye! – Did I not unpack your socks?
嗯…
Oh, um, uh…
我不想穿袜子
I don’t want socks.
为什么 会起水泡的
Why? You’ll get blisters.
就是不想
I just don’t.
好吧
Okay.
喔 爸等一下
Oh. Oh, wait. Dad!
爸 -怎么了
Hey, hey, Dad! – Yeah!
嘿 嗯… -嘿
Hey. Um… – Hey.
我忘了问了
I forgot to ask you.
一个叫穆斯的男孩问
Um, a boy named Moose asked
他能不能修剪咱家草坪 只要五块钱
if he can cut our lawn for five bucks.
穆斯?帮我谢谢他 但是不需要
Moose? Well, tell him thanks, but no, thanks.
我刚新买♥♥了个割草机
I just got a new power mower
正等着草都长起来呢
and I’m really excited for the grass to grow.
今天好好表现 宝贝 -好的
All right. Knock ’em dead today, all right, sweetie? – Okay.
好了 -拜拜
Okay. – Bye.
我再提醒你一次关于袜子的事
I just need to warn you one more time about the socks.
喔 玛格丽特来了
Oh, Margaret’s here.
你好呀 很好 我以为你会忘掉呢
Hello. Good, I thought you’d forget.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这是玛格丽特
Guys, this is Margaret,