真的吗
Really?
当然
Yeah.
我就知道!
Yes! I knew it!
该轮到我了
You basically already won.
你都玩了好久了
You’ve been going for ages.
哪有多久 格雷琴 -该我了吧
Ages, Gretchen? – Can I please go?
格雷琴 别一直在那抱怨
Gretchen, quit complaining all the time.
我没在抱怨
I’m not complaining.
南茜
Nancy.
你玩够了吧
Come on, please?
我进了
I got it!
阴影处理的很好 丹尼尔
Really nice work on the shading, Daniel.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得在这里可以再涂一涂
I think maybe you could put a wash here
混合一下颜色 但你画的已经很漂亮了
just to blend that, but I… It’s beautiful.
嗨 芭芭拉 -简
Oh. Hey, Barbara! – Jan!
真巧遇到你 我正要给你打电♥话♥呢
It’s so funny to see you. I was just gonna call you.
是嘛 -你敢相信吗
Oh. – Can you believe it,
那些星星
about the stars?
我知道 -天哪
Oh, I know. – Jeez.
不过我想现在什么东西都多少有点火灾隐患
Well, I guess everything is a fire hazard these days.
总之
Anyway, um,
我们准备在初中
we’re getting committees together
成立家委会
over at the Junior High
最起码有三个位置
and I can think of at least three
特别适合你
that you’d be perfect for.
简 听起来是挺不错 但…
Oh, Jan, that sounds great and I’d love to, but, um…
我不想去
I don’t want to.
谢谢你邀请我
But thank you for asking me.
喔 -还有…
Yeah. – And, uh…
祝你今天愉快 -谢谢
Have a good day! – Okay.
我会给你写特别多信
I’m going to write you so many letters.
直到邮递员说
So many letters, the mailman’s going to say,
“够了 不准再写了”
“That’s it! No more!”
好吧
Okay.
玩的开心 宝贝
Oh. Have the best time, honey.
等你回来再见
We’ll see you when you get back.
再见 亲爱的
See you soon, sweetie.
玩的开心 -再见
Have fun. – Bye.
爱你 再见
Love you. Bye!
好了 应该都装进去了 -齐了?
Okay. I think this is it. – Got it?
然后我们只要… -等等等等
Then we just have to… – Wait, wait, wait.
把它合上 -好的
…close it. – Yeah.
照相机别落下了 -噢对
Camera, camera, camera. – Oh, wait.
这就好了
Yes. All right.
现在把它合上
Okay. Now, we just have to close it.
把边上都塞进去 -好了吗
Sides. Check the sides. – Okay, got it?
好了 跳吧 -跳吧
Yeah, yeah. Step on it. – Ready. Go.
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God! Are you okay?

Whoo. Ah.
开玩笑的 -都玩多少次了
Just kidding. – Every time.
这么好的机会 不玩一下怎么可以
If it’s there, I’ll take it.
很好 大功告成
Okay. Good stuff. There it is.
就像我们以前就这么干过一样
Almost like we’ve done it before.
是啊
Yeah.
今天该割草吗
Is it lawn day?
是啊
It is.
我们还没给人家付钱呢
We haven’t paid him yet. We haven’t.
你能去厨房♥
No. And if you wanted to go into the kitchen
拿点零钱给他
and grab it…
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
嗨 穆斯
Hey. Hey, Moose.
给 我爸也让我谢谢你
Here. Dad says thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you. Yeah.
祝你暑假愉快
Uh, well, have a good summer.
我得有一阵子见不到你了
I won’t be seeing you for a while.
你要去哪儿
Oh, where you going?
夏令营 去新罕布♥什♥尔州
Camp. New Hampshire. Yeah.
噢 -今天就走
Oh. – Leaving today.
玩的开心
Well, have fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有就是
And, uh, I don’t know.
也许等你回来 我们可以一起出去玩
Maybe we can hang out when you get back?
真的吗
Re… Really?
当然
Yeah.
好啊 好啊
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.

Mom… Mom?
妈 快来!
Mom! Mom!
出什么事了
What is it? What’s wrong?
我来月经了
I got it. I got my period.
什么
What?
这是月经吧 -没错
I got it, right? – Yeah!
是的
Yeah. Yes.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我不知道我为什么要哭
I don’t know why I’m crying.
老天哪
Oh, my goodness. Wow.
你没事吧 -我很好
Are you okay? Yeah? – I’m fine. I’m fine.
你有没有感觉… -我没事
You feel… – Yep, I’m fine.
你有没有有些痛
Do you have any cramping or…
没有 我感觉很好 -没有?
No. No, no, no. No, I’m fine. – No?
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe this is happening to you.
我也是
I don’t believe it either.
你成为女人了
You’re a woman!
我成为女人了
I’m a woman!
好了 回到正题
Okay, um… Get down to business.
得要卫生巾 -对
We need pads. – Yeah.
对的 -没错
Yeah, yeah. – Yeah.
我其实给你买♥♥了一些
I actually bought you some.
真的吗 -我本来准备悄悄
Really? – I was going to sneak them
塞进你的旅行箱里 以防万一
into your trunk at camp, you know, just in case.
等一等
But, okay. One sec.
马上就来
Be right there.
好了
Okay. So…
你用的时候
Um, this is how they work.
把它… -我知道怎么用
So you just put… – I know how to do it.
我在房♥间里练习了两个月了
I’ve been practicing in my room for two months.
什么 -是啊
What? – Yeah.
你练习了? -没错
You have? Oh, my… – Yes. Yes.
好吧
All right.
看来你不需要我了
Well, then, you’re, um… You don’t need me.

Yeah.
我就在门外
I’ll be right out here. Okay.
上帝 你还在吗
Are you still there, God?
我是玛格丽特
It’s me, Margaret.
谢谢你
Thanks.
非常感谢
Thanks an awful lot.