我们现在过得很好
We have a good life.
我知道
Yes. Yes.
我…
I…
但也许他们已经变了
But what if this means… they’ve changed?
如果没变呢
And if they haven’t?
他们终究是我的父母
They’re my parents.
嗯
Mmm.
我唯一的父母 -你唯一的父母
The only ones I got. – They are your parents.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
对不起
I’m sorry.
发生什么了
What’s going on?
嗯…
Um…
噢 -宝贝
Oh. – Oh, honey, um…
嗯…
Uh…
我们收到一封信
We got a letter
是我父母 你的外公外婆寄来的
from, um, from my parents, from your grandparents.
他们下周会过来
And they’re coming to visit next week.
下周? -嗯
Next… next week? – Mmm-hmm.
他们特别想见你
They’re really excited to meet you.
下周我不在 我得去佛罗里达
I won’t be here. I’ll be in Florida.
我还能去佛罗里达吧
I’m still going to Florida, aren’t I?
玛格丽特 听我说 -不 不会吧
Margaret, look… – No. What?
我连佛罗里达都去不成了?
I can’t even go to Florida now?
我压根不想见他们
Come on, I don’t even want to see them.
我想去见奶奶
I want to see Grandma.
我知道 我们会补偿你的
I know. I know and we will make this up to you.
我保证 会让你去佛罗里达
I promise, you will go to Florida,
只是换个时间 -不 我不想
just another time. – No, I don’t want
我不想换个时间
to go to Florida another time.
奶奶知道这回事吗
Does Grandma know about this?
还不知道 得给她打电♥话♥
No, not yet. We have to call her.
我反正是不会打的 你自己打
Well, I’m not doing it. You can do it yourself.
当然 当然 我… -交给我来吧
No, of course. Of course. – Let me handle that.
不 我来… -让我打吧
No, I will… – Please let me call. Please.
为美好的一天干杯
To this beautiful day.
稍等
Just one moment.
别趁我不在把奶酪吃光了
Don’t eat all the cheese without me.
开个玩笑 想吃多少吃多少
I’m just kidding. You eat as much as you want.
只要你的胆固醇
Depending on your cholesterol.
能承受得住
I’m sure it’s low.
这里是西蒙家
Simon residence.
嗨 妈 是这样
Hi, Mom. Yes. Uh…
赫布?
Herb?
玛格丽特下周
Uh, Margaret’s, uh, plan to come to Florida next week
来不了佛罗里达了
isn’t going to work out.
真抱歉
I’m really sorry.
把电♥话♥给我
Just give me the phone.
奶奶
Hey, Grandma.
玛格丽特 怎么回事
Margaret, what happened? What’s going on?
我们…
We…
我们收到信说我的外公外婆要来了
We got a letter that my other grandparents are coming.
我真的特别想见你
And I just really wanted to see you.
马上让你妈来接电♥话♥
Put your mother on the phone right now.
别… -没关系
Oh, no… – It’s okay.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
到底是怎么回事 芭芭拉
What the hell is going on, Barbara?
西尔维娅 我特别抱歉
Sylvia, I’m so very sorry about this
我下次一定会给你一个解释
and I will try and explain it another time.
不行 你现在就给我解释
No. You’re going to explain right now.
对不起 我得挂了
I’m sorry, I have to… I have to go.
上帝在吗 我是玛格丽特
Are you there, God? It’s me, Margaret.
我太痛苦了 -我很抱歉
I’m absolutely miserable. – I am so sorry.
所有的一切都不对劲了
Everything is going wrong. Everything.
我求你了
I’m begging you.
让他们不要过来
Make something happen so that they don’t come
这样我还能去佛罗里达
and I can still go to Florida.
玛格丽特 别这样
Please, Margaret. Even if it’s fake,
哪怕是装得高兴点
can you just look happy?
最起码别这么不高兴
Or at least not so unhappy?
他们那样对你
Why do you even want to see them?
你为什么还愿意见他们
After everything that they did to you?
因为我想让他们看到我们过得有多好
Because I want them to see how great we’ve done.
我对我的家庭有多么自豪
I… And how proud I am of our family.
嗨
Hey! Hello.
就是他们
That’s them.
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hi!
他们可能会抱抱你
They might hug you, I don’t know.
做好准备
Just be prepared.
嗨 -你们好呀
Hi! – Hello!
见到你们真高兴
Hello. It’s so nice to see you.
我们也是 芭芭拉
Oh, you too, Barbara.
喔
Oh.
你好吗亲爱的 -喔
Hi, honey. – Oh.
这位肯定是玛格丽特·安 -嗯哼
This must be Margaret Ann. – Mmm-hmm.
见到你我们特别高兴
We’re very glad to meet you.
特别高兴 -我也是
Yes, we are. Yes, we are. – Me, too.
嗯…
Um…
行李 我们去拿行李
Bags! We’ll get the bags.
赫布车就停在外面
Um, Herb is just out, uh, with the car.
好了
Yeah, so… Okay. Okay.
出门右转
Just out here to the right.
蓝色的那辆车
The blue car there. Yep.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗 -还好
Youse okay? Yeah? – Yeah.
爸妈 你们还记得赫布吗
Mom, Dad, you remember Herb?
记得 你好 赫布 -嗨
Yeah. Hello, Herb. – Hi.
你好吗 -挺好的
How are you? – Okay.
嗨 很高兴见到你们 -你好
Hi. Nice to see you. – Hello.
我来拿吧
Um, should I… I’ll take this for you.
喔
Oh.
好了
All right.
到家了
Okay.
我把行李放上去
All right. Should I put these up?
谢谢
Oh, yes. Thank you.
我们到了 随便坐
Here we are. Make yourselves comfortable.
多温馨的家 -可不是嘛
Lovely home. – Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you. Yes. Uh…
玛格丽特
Okay. So, uh, Margaret, uh,
你带外公外婆去他们的房♥间
can you show them to their room?
我去准备晚餐
And, um, I’ll just get dinner started.
好的 这边走
Sure. Um, up this way.
天哪 你和你妈妈小时候
Gosh, you look just like your mom
长得一模一样
when she was your age.
是嘛 这边走
Um, yeah. This way.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hey.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
嗯…你还好吗
Uh… How are you doing?
我在车里就把能说的话
Um, I used up all my small talk
给说完了 -天哪
in the car. – Oh, God.
他们喜欢什么运动或者电视节目吗
Do they like sports? TV shows?
游戏节目 他们之前喜欢看游戏节目
Game shows. They used to watch game shows.
行 游戏节目
Okay. Game shows, game shows.
嗯
Hmm.
来了
Um, coming!
赫布
Herb!
妈
Mom!
宝贝 给你妈一个拥抱
Baby! Come give your mom a big hug.
喔
Oh.