请……别侮辱我,也别让我信任你。
Please… don’t insult me, and don’t ask me to trust you.
我连自己的影子都不信任……二百年!
I don’t even trust my own shadow… Two hundred!
完成了!这是一半。
Done! Here’s half.
你给了我轻而易举的机会。我应该要更多的。
You gave me to easily. I should have asked for more.
你真让我想起了我年轻的时候!
You do so remind me of me when I was young!
拿着这枚戒指……如果你惹上什么麻烦就擦擦它。
Here now take this ring… rub it if you get into any kind of trouble.
麻烦吗?什么样的麻烦?
Trouble? What sort of trouble?
两百是不够的!
Two hundred is not enough!
一言为定!别想背叛我……如果你这么做,我以赫克托的羽毛发誓,
A deal is a deal! Don’t try and betray me… if you do, I swear by Hector’s feathers,
你永远看不到你的婚礼。
you’ll never see your wedding day.
赫克托耳是谁?
Who’s Hector?
我的宠物乌鸦和我最好的朋友。
My pet raven and my best friend.
阿♥拉♥丁不知道他惹上了什么麻烦……
Aladdin didn’t know what kind of trouble he was getting into…
如果他这么做了,他就不会拿那两百美元了……
if he had, he wouldn’t have taken the two hundred…
另一方面,他可能会……
on the other hand, he probably would…
继续……去吧!
Go on… go on!
阿♥拉♥丁——你拿到神灯了吗?
Aladdin – have you got the lamp?
把它递给我……这样你出来就容易多了。
Hand it up to me… it’ll be easier for you to get out.
-不麻烦,我自己能起来。-传给我…这是个好孩子。
– It’s no trouble, I can get up myself. – Pass it up to me… there’s a good boy.
我不是一个好孩子!
I’m not a good boy!
把它给我,否则你会让我非常生气。
Give it to me or you will make me very angry.
我生气了!你以为我会那么容易上当受骗吗?
I’m angry already! Do you think I’m gullible enough to fall for that old trick?
你拿上灯,不还钱就走了……
You get the lamp and ride off without paying what you owe me…
这是对我职业操守的侮辱。
It’s an insult to my professional integrity.
我拿到金子,你才能拿到你的灯!
You get your lamp when I get my gold!
-你觉得我会骑马走吗?——是的!你的眼睛真狡猾!
– You think I’d ride off? – Yes! You’ve got those shifty eyes!
-你这卑鄙的街头渣滓!-我讨厌“便宜”这个词。
– You cheap street scum! – I resent the word “cheap”
我本来要把你扶起来,现在却把你扔到深渊里去了!
I was going to raise you up, now I cast you down into the depths!
你想要灯吗?留着吧,该死的!
You want the lamp? Keep it, damn you!
腐烂在黑暗中……忘恩负义的人!
Rot in darkness… Ingrate!
Mustappa……Musatappa……Mustappa……
Mustappa… Musatappa… Mustappa…
为什么,为什么,为什么你总是发脾气?为什么?
why, why, why must you always lose your temper? Why?
现在你把灯弄丢了!
Now you lost the lamp!
世界上还有很多奇迹等着我去偷…
Plenty more wonders in the world for me to steal…
专业的回家了。
Iet’s go home.
这是一个危机。在危机中,没有什么比魔法更有效的了……
This was a crisis. And in a crisis, there’s nothing more effective than magic…
你是谁?
Who’re you?
奥玛开阳!我是魔戒的精灵……还有谁?
Omar Khayyam! I’m the Genie of the Ring… who else?
看起来……邮票的真实性!但在我回答任何问题之前,
Look… Stamp of authenticity! But before I answer anymore questions,
我的烟是什么颜色的?
what color was my smoke?
它是蓝色的吗?如果它是蓝色的,那就意味着我是忧郁和乐观的。
Was it blue? If it was blue, it means that I am melancholy and sanguine.
这意味着我需要更多的“自我”时间。
That means that I need more “me” time.
你想要什么?我有敌人,我有偏头痛……
What do you want? I have enemies, I have a migraine…
你以为我想要什么?
What do you think I want?
我想要出去!
I want out!
我,我,我,我,我,我,我,总是想着你,那我呢?
I, I, I, I, I, I, always about you, what about me?
把我弄出去,带我回家,把我扑灭,我着火了。
Get me out of here, take me home, put me out, I’m on fire.
真♥主♥!真♥主♥!我们要死了!我不想死!
Allah! Allah! We’re going to die! I don’t want to die!
来吧,振作起来!
Come on, pull yourself together!
请饶了我吧,我才七百十九岁!
Please spare me, I’m only seven hundred and nineteen years old!
我要忏悔,我要节食,哦,拜托……
I was going to repent, I was going on a diet, oh, please…
让我们离开这里!
Get us out of here!
你听说过”请”这个神奇的词吗?
Have you ever heard of the magic word please?
因为我为你工作并不意味着
Because I work for you doesn’t mean
我们理解吗?
Are we understood?
Ouh . .光!光!我不能看到!
Ouh.. The light! The light! I cannot see!
我是盲目的!太亮了!
I am blind! It’s too bright!
我的身体在疼痛!我要回家了。萨拉姆。
My body is aching! I shall go home. Salam.
我不明白你的意思。
I don’t understand.
穆斯塔帕为什么要选撒马尔罕最好的流氓……就为了得到这破东西?
Why would Mustappa pick the best rogue in all Samarkand… to get this piece of junk?
——这是贬低!-这东西肯定有价值,否则他不会这么麻烦的。
– It’s demeaning! – It must be worth something or he wouldn’t have gone to all that trouble.
嗯…你是对的,儿子。也许这是一件无价的古董!
Hmmm… You’re right, son. Maybe it’s a priceless antique!
别像果冻斜塔一样站在那里!
Don’t just stand there like a leaning tower of jelly!
-跟他谈谈!——为什么是我?
– Talk to him! – Why me?
我只是一个可怜的、软弱的寡妇!这是你的灯!
I’m just a poor, weak widow-woman! It’s your lamp!
晚上好。
Good evening.
——朋友吗?-说出来,微不足道的凡人卑微的一个!
– Friend? – Speak up insignificant mortal lowly one!
-你是谁?-我是谁?
– Who are you? – Who am I?
我是谁? !你没听说过我吗?
Who am I?! Have you not heard of me?
我是灯神。灯的精灵。
I am the Lamp Genie. The Lamp Genie.
愿望、贪婪、梦想、权力、过早和暴死……
Wishes, avarice, dreams, power, premature and violent death…
嗯…去掉最后一个。
Well… scratch the last one.
你就像魔戒的精灵?
You’re like the Genie of the Ring?
就像魔戒精灵??我反对上天的旨意?
Like the Genie of the Ring??? I who oppose the will of Heaven?
——永远!他的能力跟我比起来根本不值一提!
– Never! His powers are as nothing as compared to mine!
-你们俩是亲戚吗?——没有。也许吧。我不知道。测试结果没有定论。
– Are you two related? – No. Maybe. I don’t know. The tests were inconclusive.
-你能做什么?-我能做什么?
– What can you do? – What can I do?
我该怎么办?我不知道。
What can I do? I don’t know.
先来点什么怎么样?
How about anything, for starters?
这就是它的开始……
And that was the beginning of it…
阿♥拉♥丁,一个流氓,流氓的儿子,来自流氓家庭……
Aladdin, a rogue, a son of a rogue, from a family of rogues…
发现他可以得到他想要的一切。他只要开口就行了。
found he could have everything he ever wanted. All he had to do was ask.
所以呢?所以呢?那他要了什么?
So? So? So what did he ask for?
-我们可以留到明天晚上。-我现在就想知道!
– We can save that for tomorrow night. – I want to know now!
不是明天晚上!这是你的错!
Not tomorrow night! It’s your fault!
你用你的智慧和魅力把这个故事写得如此扣人心弦……和你的美丽。
You made the story so gripping with your wit and your charm and… and your beauty.
我的美貌和讲故事有什么关系?
What’s my beauty got to do with story-telling?
因为一旦我失去兴趣,我一看到你的脸就无法离开。
Because if I lose interest for a moment, I see your face and I can’t leave..
请告诉我阿♥拉♥丁发生了什么事!
Please tell me what happened to Aladdin!
– Sayyidi,明晚。-我命令你!
– Sayyidi, Tomorrow night. – I order you!
如果命令我讲,那就不一样了!
It wouldn’t be the same story if I was ordered to tell it!
-都是骗人的!-记住发生了什么…
– It’s all tricks! – Remember what happened…
当穆斯塔帕发脾气的时候。
to Mustappa when he lost his temper.
-他丢了他那盏奇妙的灯!——告诉我。
– He lost his wonderful lamp! – Tell me.
明天晚上。
Tomorrow night.
首席!现在!
Chief! Now!
就等到明天晚上吧。明天晚上。明天晚上!
Just wait till tomorrow night. Tomorrow night. Tomorrow night!
什么消息?
What news?
有个人从巴格达来见你。
There’s a man to see you from Baghdad.
首席执行…
Chief Execution…
什么风把你吹来了?
what brings you here?
赛义迪,你的哥哥苏丹生病了,
Sayyidi, in his sickness, your brother, the Sultan,
计划在婚礼后杀死他的新娘。
planned to kill his bride after the wedding.
你看,他疯了!
You see, he’s mad!
但他不能这么做……Sultana还活着。
But he can’t go through with it… the Sultana is still alive.
更好,他脆弱的……
Better, he’s weak…
人们会追随疯子,而不会追随弱者!
the people will follow a madman but never a weakling!
我不是来背叛苏丹的,而是来保护我自己的利益。
I’m not here to betray the Sultan, but to protect my own interests.
苏丹太软弱了,杀不了人…
The Sultan’s too soft for killing…
这让我失业了…
which leaves me out of work…
另一方面,我从未见过你在使用绳子、斧头或刀时退缩……
on the other hand I never saw you shrink from using rope, axe or knife…
所以,如果你要和苏丹交换位置……
so, if you should change places with the Sultan…
别怕,等我赢了,你就有很多事可做了。
Never fear, there’ll be much for you to do when I win.
巴格达的街道将布满套索…
The streets of Baghdad will be lined with nooses…
每个角落都会有绞刑架。
there’ll be gallows on every corner.
这将是一段黄金时光,我保证。
It’ll be a golden time, I promise.
谢谢你,Sayyidi。
Thank you, Sayyidi.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
准备进军巴格达。
Prepare to march on Baghdad.
我们会被复仇的,亲爱的……
We will be revenged, my love…
-但他没有笑,对吗?-不,没错。他不是。
– But he wasn’t laughing, was he? – No that’s right. He wasn’t.
我让你活着是为了让你完成阿♥拉♥丁的故事……
I let you live so you could finish the story of Aladdin…
你至少应该把它做好。
you should at least get it right.
现在…
Now…
有暴风雨,是吗?
there was a storm, wasn’t there?
是的,有…
Yes, there was…
你是说什么?我是你谦卑而顺从的仆人。
You were saying? I am your humble and obedient servant.
什么?我没听懂!
What? I didn’t get that!
哦,没什么,只是一个技术问题……
Oh, nothing, just a mere technicality…
可以这么说,我合同上的小字。
the fine print on my contract, so to speak.