我必须去找萨弗隆。
I must get Saffron.
打开. .打开!
Open.. Open!
那是怎么回事呢?打开……
How was it, then? Open…
打开. .打开. .
Open.. Open..
打开. .打开. .打开玉米!
Open.. Open.. Open corn!
打开大麦!
Open barley!
芝麻开门!
Open Sesame!
芝麻开门……
Open Sesame…
这是它。芝麻开门……
That was it. Open Sesame…
与此同时,凯辛差点被杀的时候…
Meanwhile, whilst Cassim was getting himself Killed…
阿里巴巴给自己雇了一个年轻的侍女,莫吉安娜……为了帮助他,他现在有钱了。
Ali Baba had hired himself a young serving girl, Morgiana… to help him now he had money.
这个莫吉安娜是什么样的?
What was this Morgiana like?
有人说她很漂亮。
Some said she was beautiful.
但她确实很聪明……和非常独♥立♥。
But she was certainly clever… and very independent.
她听起来像你。
She sounds like you.
喜欢我吗?
Like me?
不,她和我不一样。一点也不像我!
Oh, no, she wasn’t like me. Not like me at all!
先生,这就是一切。
That’s everything, sir.
番红花……
Saffron…
我的哥哥在哪里?
Where’s my brother?
凯新在哪里?
Where’s Cassim?
那应该能吓退任何打探的人。
That should scare off anyone nosing about.
-你觉得他和别人在一起吗?——不!他们一直和他在一起。
– Do you think he was with anybody else? – Nah! They’s still have been with him.
把那两条龙弄走,它们没用。
And get rid of those two dragons, they’re useless.
哦……哦,可怜的凯新!
Oh… Oh, poor Cassim!
我应该更努力地阻止他。
I should have tried harder to stop him.
哦,不,不要责怪你自己。
Oh no, Don’t blame yourself.
来吧,我们应该尽快离开。
Come, we should leave as soon as possible.
不…不,我们必须把他带走。
No… No, we must take him with us.
这是明智的吗?
Is that wise?
当强盗回来发现尸体不见了
When the robbers come back and see the body’s gone,
他们会知道凯辛有朋友或家人…
They’ll know Cassim had friends or family…
他们可能会找到你,像对待你哥哥一样对待你。
They might try and find you, and do to you what they did to your brother.
我知道你是对的,莫吉安娜,但他必须有个体面的葬礼。
I know you’re right Morgiana, but he must have a decent burial.
我们不能…我们不能把他留给秃鹫啃骨头。
We can’t… we can’t leave him for the vultures to pick on his bones.
他是我哥哥。
He’s my brother.
凯辛的葬礼很精彩。在那之后的几周里,这件事成了全城的热门话题。
Cassim had a wonderful funeral. It was the talk of the city for weeks after.
凯辛一定很受欢迎。他有很多朋友。
Cassim must have been very popular. He had many friends.
-我希望我们完全满意-干得好,先生
– I hope we gave complete satisfaction – Very good job sir.
“大马士革哀悼者协会”的声誉首屈一指。
The “Damascus Mourners Association” has a reputation second to none.
你看到穆斯塔法是怎么跳进坟墓的了吗?
Did you see how Mustaffa threw himself into the grave?
只有”大马士革哀悼者”才有这种感觉。
You only get that with the “Damascus Mourners”.
我们不仅提供葬礼的所有安排,
We not only provide all the funeral arrangements,
还有哭泣和咬牙切齿。
But the weeping and gnashing of teeth too.
记得我们,如果你家里有更多的人死了。
Remember us, if you have more deaths in the family.
别人知道。
Somebody else knows.
我犯了一个错误。我必须更正它。
I made a mistake. I have to correct it.
我们被抢劫了,主要珠宝和金币都不见了。
We had been robbed chief jewels and gold coins are missing.
我们该怎么办?
What should we do?
多少钱?
How much?
只有几袋。
Only a couple of sackfuls.
这意味着最多只有两三个小偷。
That means there was only two or three thieves at most.
我们现在得去大马士革找他们。
We’ll have to search for them in Damascus now.
但我们该往哪里看呢?
But where do we look?
他们把尸体带走埋葬了,所以我们就知道了
They took the body for burial, so we find out
他最近发了财,可以办一场盛大的葬礼。
who’s come into money recently and could afford a rich funeral.
真聪明,上士……我从来没想过。
That’s very clever, Chief… I would never’ve thought of that.
没有“也不是我。”
No “nor me.”
省省你的“我也不”吧。
Spare me your “nor mes.”
我们三三两两乔装打扮进城,
We go into the city in ones and twos and in disguise,
否则他们一看到我们就会绞死我们。
Or they’ll hang us on sight.
黑尾的人悄无声息地潜入了城市。
Black Coda’s men drifted inconspicuously into the city.
抢劫犯觉得抢劫没什么错,除非抢劫发生在他们身上。
Robbers find nothing wrong in robbery, except when it happens to them.
-我觉得…伤心。-但是你不喜欢你的新房♥子吗?
– I feel… sad. – But don’t you like your new house?
我当然知道。
Of course I do.
我只希望凯辛能在这里和我一起享受。我想念他。
I just wish Cassim were here to enjoy it with me. I miss him.
这是很自然的……他是你哥哥。
It’s natural… he was your brother.
每个人都应该有好运气……
Everyone should have good fortune…
但它更好,
But it just much better,
如果有人一起享受的话。
If there’s someone to enjoy it with.
科达的人在紧追不舍。
Coda’s men were hot on the trail.
他们挖出凯辛的尸体以确定他们抓对了人。
They dug up Cassim’s body to make sure they had the right man.
这是阿里巴巴的哥哥凯辛的,
This belonged to the late Cassim, brother of Ali Baba,
他刚刚发了财。
Who has just come into money.
你知道这个阿里巴巴住在哪里吗?
You know where this Ali Baba lives?
一座俯瞰城市公园的山上的昂贵别♥墅♥。
An expensive villa on a hill overlooking the City Park.
那是一个特别理想的住♥宅♥,从那里可以看到……
That’s a particularly desirable residence, with a view of…
我不想买♥♥!
I don’t want to buy it!
我只想杀了他和屋子里的所有人。
I just want to kill him and everyone else in the house.
你希望我们当中有多少人做这份工作?
How many of us do you want for the job?
我们所有人……我们不知道要杀多少人。
All of us… we don’t know how many we’ll have to kill.
我们40个人怎么通过守卫?
How’re forty of us going to get past the guards?
我知道…明天晚上这个时候,我要阿里巴巴和他的孩子们被杀!
I know how… I want Ali Baba and his brood slaughtered by this time tomorrow night!
于是邪恶的黑尾朝城门走去……
And so the evil Black Coda walked up to the city gates…
准备宰了阿里巴巴和他家里的所有人…
ready to slaughter Ali Baba and everyone in his house…
有什么事吗?
What’s the matter?
没什么,Sayyidi。
Nothing, Sayyidi.
艾莉和莫吉安娜怎么了?接下来发生的事情……
What happened to Ali and Morgiana? What happened next…
黑尾杀了他们…和. .和. .
and did Black Coda kill them… and.. and..
和…难道你不知道吗?
And… don’t you know?
我当然知道,但我累了。
Of course I know, but I’m tired.
已经是早上。
It’s already morning.
不可能是早晨,对我来说早晨永远不会到来,永远是夜晚。
It can’t be morning, morning never comes for me, it’s always night.
我忘了时间了。
I’ve lost track of time.
所以…你不继续了?
So… you won’t go on?
是的……是的. .但讲故事最好是在晚上……
Yes… yes.. But storytelling’s best done at night…
至少对我来说……
at least for me…
我的意思是,在阳光明媚的时候很难营造出合适的氛围……
I mean, it’s hard to create the right atmosphere with the sun shining…
你不觉得吗?
Don’t you think?
这是一个技巧!骗我的把戏!!
It’s a trick! A trick to trick me!!
不! !不! !
No!! No!!!
-怎么了,Sayyidi?-我想要…
– What is it, Sayyidi? – I want…
你. .满足. .有人!
you.. to meet.. Somebody!
这些人是谁?
Who are these men?
朋友,Sultana。
Friends, Sultana.
请保持冷静。
Please, stay calm.
退后!Sayyidi !
Stay back! Sayyidi!
Sayyidi !Sayyidi !
Sayyidi! Sayyidi!
不…不! !
No… No!!
-请保持冷静。——退后!
– Please, stay calm. – Stay back!
Sayyidi !
Sayyidi!
Sayyidi,没有. .
Sayyidi, no..
你要讲完阿里巴巴的故事。明天晚上。
You will finish the story of Ali Baba.. tomorrow night.
我坐在集市上,讲故事,但如果观众不感兴趣
I sit in the bazaar, telling stories, but if the audience isn’t interested in
我说的是,它走开了。
what I’m saying, it walks away.
但如果你的观众不感兴趣……你死了。
But if your audience isn’t interested… you’re dead.
我以为这很容易,但事实并非如此。我还没开始就差点失控了。
I thought it would be easy but it isn’t. I almost lost it before I got started.
我以前告诉过你,最初的时刻很重要。
I’ve told you before, the first moments are vital.
我说到点子上停了下来。小偷溜进大马士革要杀阿里巴巴
I paused at a good point… with the thieves sneaking into Damascus to kill Ali Baba.
偷偷在如何?在什么?
Sneaking in how? In what?
——一个车。——太普通了。
– A wagon. – Too ordinary.
必须是更有异国情调的东西……你又开始你的故事了……
It has to be something more exotic… your starting your story again…
你必须吸引你的观众……一次。
you have to hook your audience… again.
——如何?-我昨晚路过…
– How? – I was walking last night past…
叹息街的大清♥真♥寺……
the Great Mosque in the street of Sighs…
太阳落山一小时后,
exactly an hour after sundown,
当我面对面的时候…与死亡。
when I came face to face… with Death.
他是来找你的吗?
Had he come for you?
你看到…你连接!
You see… you’re hooked!
他还是疯了,他会杀了你的…
He’s still insane and he’ll kill you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!