你以为你能改变他,但你改变不了。没有人可以。
you think you can change him, but you can’t. No one can.
-我不相信。-山赫拉莎德,听我说,听我说!
– I don’t believe that. – Scheherazade, listen to me, listen!
你是我的一切。我求你,我求你!不要这样做!
You are all I have. I beg you, I beg you! Don’t do this!
我可以把他从他自己手中拯救出来……我不知道怎么做到的,
I can save him from himself… I don’t know how,
但我已经下定决心了。我知道我能做到。
But I’ve made up my mind. I know I can do it.
女儿,当你走到阳台上,
Daughter, when you walk out onto that balcony,
你会结婚,你会签署你自己的死亡证明。
You will be married and you will have signed your own death certificate.
如果你爱我,请,请,请……
If you love me, please, please, please…
求你了,别这样。-我知道我在做什么,父亲
please, don’t do this. – I know what I’m doing, father.
你不。你根本不知道自己在做什么。
You don’t. You have no idea what you’re doing.
– Sayyidi,你的哥哥,想献上他的祝福。-希望他们掐死他。
– Sayyidi, your brother, wishes to offer his blessings. – May they choke him.
他想要和解……这对和平是有好处的,Sayyidi。
He wants to be reconciled… it would be good, Sayyidi, for peace.
为人♥民♥着想。让他们看看你们还是兄弟。
Think of the people. Show them you’re brothers again.
我希望你这次能有好运气,兄弟。
I hope you have better luck this time, brother.
你亡妻从一开始就爱我。
Your late wife loved me from the first.
我们怎么知道苏丹准备好了?
How will we know when Sultan’s ready?
他叫……
He’ll call…
我认为……粉色适合Sultana。
I think… pink will suit the Sultana.
你品味真好,上士。
You have such good taste, Chief.
Sayyidi,你还记得我吗?
Sayyidi, do you remember me?
当我们还是孩子的时候。
From when we were children.
我们一起在宫殿里玩……然后我就走了。
We played together here in the palace… then I went away.
我完全不记得我的童年了。
I don’t remember anything about my childhood.
怎么了,Sayyidi?
What is it, Sayyidi?
我不信任你。
I don’t trust you.
发生了一些我不知道的事。
There’s something going on I don’t know about.
你的贾法尔的女儿,他却让你…
Your Giafar’s daughter, yet he let you…
嫁给我。
Marry me.
哦,我的梦想太多了……
Oh, I dream too much…
四十夜……
Forty nights…
睡不着,所以我做梦。
Can’t sleep, so I dream.
我父亲总是在睡觉前喝一杯酒和吃一块饼干。
My father always takes a glass of wine and a biscuit before going to bed.
这不是一个男人该睡觉的夜晚。
This isn’t a night when a man is supposed to sleep.
在那里。
There.
出什么事了吗?
Is something the matter?
那块饼干有芝麻。我不喜欢吃芝麻……
That biscuit has sesame seeds… I don’t like sesame seeds…
-我说什么好笑的事了吗?——没有。
– Did I say something funny? – No.
只是“芝麻”这个词让我想起了这个精彩的故事……
It’s just that “sesame” remind me of this wonderful story…
你想听吗?
Would you like to hear it?
我不喜欢听故事。
I don’t like stories.
你会的。是关于阿里巴巴和四十大盗的。
You will this one. It’s about Ali Baba and the forty thieves.
四十盗贼?
Forty thieves?
四十夜的梦,现在是四十大盗……
Forty nights of dreaming, and now Forty Thieves…
这是奇怪的!
That’s strange!
是的,但并不比故事本身更奇怪。
Yes, but no stranger than the story itself.
你知道,阿里巴巴是一个住在大马士革郊外的穷年轻人。
You see, Ali Baba was a poor young man who lived outside Damascus.
他最好的朋友驼背,四条腿,牙齿很大。
His best friend had a hump, four legs, and very big teeth.
藏红花是全叙利亚最聪明的骆驼之一。
Saffron was one of the wisest camels in all Syria.
阿里巴巴唯一的家人是他的哥哥凯辛。
Ali Baba’s only family was an older brother, Cassim.
我知道萨弗伦,我知道。
I know Saffron, I know.
凯新!
Cassim!
醒来
Wake up
该起床了。来吧。
It’s time to get up. Come on.
不像他弟弟,凯辛很懒。
Unlike his young brother, Cassim was so lazy.
我说过我不喜欢听故事。
I told you I don’t like stories.
一位讲故事的大♥师♥曾告诉我,
A master storyteller once told me,
观众必须在一开始就被吸引住,
The audience must be hooked in the first moments,
否则你就会失去他们。
Otherwise you’ve lost them.
我迷路了。
I’m lost.
那是因为我还没告诉你黑尾黑尾的事。
That’s because I haven’t told you about Black, Black Coda.
当时这个王国正被野蛮的帮派所蹂躏。
At the time the kingdom was being ravaged by savage gangs.
黑尾是其中最凶残的。
Black Coda led the most murderous of them.
一个怪物。
A monster.
黑……Coda。
Black…. Coda.
没有人是安全的。
No one was safe.
他和阿里巴巴有什么关系?
What’s he got to do with Ali Baba?
他让阿里巴巴既富有又出名。
He made Ali Baba rich and famous.
没有一个商队可以毫无恐惧地旅行。
No caravan could travel without fear.
他们不知道黑尾会在何时何地发动下一次袭击。
They never knew when or where Black Coda would strike next.
他是伪装大♥师♥。
He was a master of disguise.
与此同时,阿里巴巴正在收集柴火,准备在当地市场上出♥售♥。
Meanwhile, Ali Baba was collecting firewood to sell in the local market.
他是一个非常善良的年轻人。
He was a really good-hearted young man.
这是一种慢慢赚钱的方式,莎芙伦
It’s a slow way to make a fortune, Saffron
我有很多赚钱的好主意…
And I’ve so many good ideas for making money…
就像我用酒精浇灌梅树来种植炖梅树的计划。
Like my scheme for watering plum trees with alcohol to grow stewed plums.
我不管你怎么想,萨弗伦,我觉得这是个好主意。
I don’t care what you think, Saffron, I think it’s a good idea.
你觉得这是麻烦,是吗,萨弗伦?
You think that’s trouble, do you Saffron?
我认为你是对的。
I think you’re right.
番红花的警告拯救了阿里巴巴。
Saffron’s warning saved Ali Baba.
动物可以比它们的主人聪明。
Animals can be cleverer than their masters.
你可以信任他们。
And you can trust them.
芝麻开门!
Open Sesame!
下来!
Down!
那一定是黑尾。
That must be Black Coda.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think of that?
芝麻……那是妈妈用来做饼干的种子,对吧?
Sesame… that’s the seeds that Mother used to make those biscuits with, aren’t they?
为什么会是…
Why would it be…
芝麻吗?
Sesame?
芝麻开门!
Open Sesame!
男孩!
Down boys!
下来吗?
Down?
芝麻开门!
Open Sesame!
番红花!
Saffron!
番红花!
Saffron!
我们丰富的!
We’re rich!
你见过这样的东西吗?
Have you ever seen anything like it?
只有在你最疯狂的梦里!不是在你的梦里,是在我的梦里。
Only in your wildest dreams! Well, not in your dreams, in mine.
下雨了。
It’s raining.
妈妈,把洗的衣服拿进来。
Mother, bring in the washing.
不,没有下雨,你妈妈已经去世五年了。起来!
No it’s not raining, your mother’s been dead for five years. Get up!
-早餐吃什么?——新鲜的空气。
– What’s for breakfast? – Fresh air.
你为什么睡在床边?
Why are you sleeping on the edge of the bed?
所以我可以走了。
So I can just drop off.
好,起床……我有东西给你看。
Well, get up… I’ve got something to show you.
我们得搬家了……
We’re going to have to move house…
以防劫匪发现山洞里的人是谁。
In case the robbers find out who was in their cave.
-我要我的那份。——当然。我不想一个人独享这一切。
– I want my share. – Of course. I don’t want it all for myself.
对半什么?——各半。
– What half-and-half? – Half-and-half.
-我要去山洞拿我的那份。-不,可能很危险。
– I’m going to the cave to get my share. – No, it could be dangerous.
我能照顾好自己。
I can take care of myself.
如果你一定要走,带上莎芙伦,她认识路。
If you must go, take Saffron, she knows the way.
她会保证你不会惹麻烦的。
She’ll see you don’t get into any trouble.
藏红花是一个骆驼!
Saffron’s a camel!
“你不认为我需要骆驼来照顾我,是吗?”
“You don’t think I need a camel to look after me, do you?”
阿里巴巴和藏红花都点了点头。
Both Ali Baba and Saffron nodded.
他们心中没有任何疑问……
There was no question in their minds…
凯新确实需要有人照顾他。
that Cassim certainly needed someone to look after him.
凯辛和阿里巴巴有什么不同?
Why was Cassim any different from Ali Baba?
艾莉拥有凯辛从未拥有的东西
Ali had something Cassim never had…
一个善良的心。
a good heart.
你以为善良的心能保护人吗?
You think a good heart can protect people?
你认识心地善良的人吗?
Have you ever known anyone with a good heart?
不。
No.
总之,在萨弗伦的帮助下,凯辛找到了劫匪的洞穴。
Well, anyway, with Saffron’s help, Cassim found the robber’s cave.
打开!
Open!
它是什么?
What is it?
打开. .打开. .
Open.. Open..
阿里巴巴给了卡辛两块饼干提醒他密♥码♥。
Ali Baba has given Cassin two biscuit to remind him of the password.
“芝麻开门!”
“Open sesame!”
男孩!下来!
Down boys! Down!