我想见见也门的法蒂玛公主。
I’d like to see of Princess Fatima of Yemen.
这是她的!
That’s her!
那是法蒂玛!
That’s Fatima!
你说得对,沙卡大♥师♥,真是个奇迹。我能买♥♥吗?
You’re right, Master Schaca, it’s a wonder. Can I buy it?
这不是我能卖♥♥的。我要把它交给哈里·本·卡里姆。
It’s not mine to sell. I’m delivering it to Hari ben Karim.
但他会卖♥♥吗?
But would he sell it?
问他。
Ask him.
这个望远镜是非卖♥♥品。如你所见
The telescope’s not for sale. As you can see
我不需要钱,但是
I have no need of the money but
我可能会把它作为礼物送给你。
I might give it to you as a gift.
我能给你什么回报呢?
And what could I give you in return?
娱乐。沙卡说你是个拳手高手。
Entertainment. Schaca tells me you’re a master fighter.
你愿意和我的勇士们争夺望远镜吗?
Would you fight my champions for the telescope?
很乐意。
Gladly.
望远镜是我的。我杀了你的勇士。
The telescope’s mine. I’ve killed your champions.
你凭什么认为他们死了?
What makes you think they’re dead?
这一次,刀。
This time, knives.
刀吗?这是作弊。
Knives? That’s cheating.
这是欺骗…
That’s cheating…
公平竞争,沙卡大♥师♥。
Fair game, Master Schaca.
当阿里带着他的神奇望远镜回到“旅行者的休息”时,
As Ali made his way back to “The Traveller’s Rest” with his magical telescope,
艾哈迈德往北走了……
Ahmed was heading North…
我是也门的艾哈迈德王子。
I am Prince Ahmed of Yemen.
我听说你有一种稀有水果…
I’ve learned you have a rare fruit…
据说可以治愈一切疾病的神圣青苹果……
a holy green apple that is said to cure all illnesses…
我想买♥♥下它。
I’d like to buy it.
这是非卖♥♥品。
It is not for sale.
有什么我能给你的…
Is there something I can give you…
有什么我能给你的…
Is there something I can give you…
作为交换?
in exchange for it?
也许……你有什么特殊技能?
Perhaps… you have a special skill?
与弓。
With the bow.
然后你会接受一个测试…
Then you will undergo a test…
看看你是否适合拥有生命的苹果。
to see if you are fit to own the apple of life.
给我留下了深刻的印象,艾哈迈德。
I’m impressed, Ahmed.
我还有一个考试…生命之果是你的。
I have one more test… and the apple of life is yours.
这是一个风险。
It’s a risk.
-奖品是值得的。-不是给那孩子的
– The prize is worth it. – Not for the boy.
-那你就输了,空手而归。
– Then you lose, and go away empty-handed.
我输了。
I lose.
不,你赢了。
No, you win.
什么?
What?
你从失败中获得胜利。你没有准备好不惜任何代价取胜。
You win by losing. You weren’t prepared to win at any cost.
生命的苹果是你的。
The apple of life is yours.
先知给了艾哈迈德一个苹果,并给了他一些建议。
The Holy Seer gave Ahmed the apple and some words of advice…
在他离开之前。
before he left.
侯赛因骑马向传说中的佩特拉城进发。
Hussain was riding towards the fabulous city of Petra.
佩特拉消失在沙子里,但她是东方的明珠。
That Petra disappeared under the sand, but then, she was the jewel of the East.
侯赛因发现了佩特拉最神奇的地方。有两个城市…没有一个。
Hussain discovered the most amazing thing about Petra. It was two cities.. not one.
第二城在第一城的下面。
The second city lay under the first.
地下佩特拉在另一个之后存活了很多年……
Underground Petra survived many years after the other one…
但这一切也已不复存在……被沙子吞噬。
but that too, is gone… swallowed by the sand.
这是你唯一要卖♥♥的地毯吗?
Is this the only carpet you have to sell?
五十枚金币。
Fifty pieces of gold.
你一定是疯了!你有足够的金子支付吗?
You must be mad! Have you gold enough to pay for it?
-如果我想的话。-你会想要的。跟我来。
– If I want it. – You’ll want it. Follow me.
你为什么要把这块旧地毯卖♥♥了
Why’re you out there trying to sell this one old carpet…
当你有几百个这样的?因为这是飞毯…
when you’ve got hundreds like these? Because it’s a Flying Carpet…
它可以带你去任何地方。
it can take you anywhere.
我也许在佩特拉是个陌生人,但我不是孩子。根本就没有飞毯这回事。
I may be a stranger in Petra, but I’m no child. There is no such thing as a Flying Carpet.
但是有成千上万的人,而这个…这是其中之一。上升,地毯,崛起!
But there are thousands, and this.. This is one of them. Rise, carpet, Rise!
下来!下来!
Down! Down!
来休息!
Come to rest!
你所要做的就是告诉它你想去哪里。
All you have to do is tell it where you wish to go.
你说50块金子?它物有所值。我将支付现金。
Fifty in gold you say? It’s worth every penny. I’ll pay cash.
——这是什么?-我们要抢劫并杀了你。
– What’s this? – We’re going to rob and kill you.
没什么个人……
It’s nothing personal…
我不能以区区50金币的价格卖♥♥掉魔毯……
I can’t sell a magic carpet for a paltry fifty in gold…
这对生意没好处。
it wouldn’t be good for business.
杀了他!
Kill him!
阻止小偷!
Stop thief!
来吧!
Come on!
带我……“旅行者的休息”!
Take me… to the “Traveller’s Rest”!
我们已经做得很好…
We’ve done well…
一个神奇的苹果,一个会飞的地毯,还有一个神奇的望远镜。
a magic apple, a flying carpet, and a wonderous telescope.
告诉我,你真的测试过了吗,艾莉?
Tell me, have you actually tested this yet, Ali?
我当然测试过了!告诉它你想看到什么。
Of course I’ve tested it! Just tell it what you want to see.
我想见见我们的父亲,苏丹·比拉。
I’d like to see our father, Sultan Billah, please.
它的父亲!
It’s Father!
他的死亡。我们必须在那里。
He’s dying. We have to be there.
兄弟俩学到了一个简单而永恒的真理……
The brothers learned a simple but abiding truth…
团结的人比分♥裂♥的人好。
men united were better than men divided.
-我们要一个星期才能到家。——没有。
– It’ll take us a week to get home. – No.
我有个更好的办法!
I have a better way!
他们及时赶到,带着艾哈迈德的生命之苹果救了他们的父亲。
They arrived in time to save their father with Ahmed’s Apple of Life.
现在的曼联,以及他们的余生…
United now, and for the rest of their lives…
他们在和平与和谐中统治。
they ruled in peace and harmony.
先知给了艾哈迈德什么建议?
What advice did the Holy Seer give Ahmed…
当他把魔法苹果递给他的时候?
when he handed him the magic apple?
他说世界是充满黑暗和邪恶的地狱。
He said the world was an inferno full of darkness and evil…
只有两种方法可以解决这个问题……
and there were only two ways of dealing with it…
第一种选择很容易,但却错了,接受它,成为它的一部分……
the first was easy and wrong, to accept it and become part of it…
第二种方法更难,但对,你要反抗……
the second way was harder and right, you fight it…
认识那些不邪恶的人,并帮助他们坚持下去。
and recognize those who aren’t evil and help them endure.
你对我另眼相看了…你帮助我…
You’ve taken me the second way… you’ve helped me…
把我从黑暗中拯救出来。为什么?
and saved me from the darkness. Why?
我爱你。
I loved you.
这就是答案吗?
Is that the answer?
只能这样了,直到有更好的……
It’ll have to do until something better…
我们收到报告说敌人是沙希南领导的…
We’ve had reports the enemy is being led by Schahzenan…
和前苏丹娜。
and the former Sultana.
苏塔娜死了。我杀了她。
The Sultana is dead. I killed her.
即使她死了,她也能帮你毁掉你。
Even dead she can still help to destroy you.
军队认为她能带来好运…
The army thinks she’s good luck…
它们构成了一个强大的组合。
they make a powerful combination.
告诉他们我们有一个更强大的,我会和我丈夫一起上战场。
Tell them we have one even more powerful, I’ll be riding into battle beside my husband.
-不,太危险了。-你不需要证明你的爱。
– No, it’s too dangerous. – You don’t have to prove your love.
这会让我们的人精神振奋。他们有一个死去的女王…
It would raise the spirits of our men. They have a dead Queen and…
我们有一个活的。
we have a live one.
那是一个寒冷的沙漠早晨,城门打开了
It was a cold desert morning as the city gates opened and
大军出动准备战斗。
the great army came forth to do battle.
苏丹·沙赫里亚尔计划出其不意地打击敌人。
Sultan Schahriar planned to take his enemy by surprise…
当他勇敢地进攻时,他的心中没有恐惧。
there was no fear in his heart as he went boldly on the attack.
保护我的妻子!她对我来说比我的生命还珍贵。
Guard my wife! She is more precious to me than my life.
由苏丹·沙赫里亚尔领导的一个小组领导主要政党进行了一次大胆的突袭。
A small group led by Sultan Schahriar led the main party to make a daring raid.
人们常说,命运青睐勇敢者,以及那些能从错误中吸取教训的人。
They say fortune favours the brave, and those who can learn from their mistakes.
讲故事的人常说,故事可以拯救我们。
The story-teller always said, stories can save us.
我想他的意思是…
I guess he only meant was…
他们可以拯救我们,如果我们发挥我们的想象力。
they can save us, if we use our imagination.
-集♥合♥你的人!——是的,Sayyidi。
– Gather your men! – Yes, Sayyidi.
增加你的剑!
Rise your swords!
芝麻开门!
Open sesame!
Schahriar !
Schahriar!
是时候为你的行为负责了,兄弟,去死吧!
It’s time to take responsibility for your actions brother and die!
箭……
Arrows…
沙希南的部队遭到夹击。
Schahzenan’s troops were caught in a pincer movement…
前方有敌军…和背部。
with hostile forces in front… and back.
死亡有多种形式和伪装。
Death comes in many shapes and disguises.
现在,该沙希南上场了。
Now, it was Schahzenan’s turn.
战斗结束了。
The battle was over.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!