你想要什么?你想要什么?
What do you want? What do you want?
我刚从病床上起来来到这里。这什么?哦. .漂亮的奴隶女孩。
I just got off my sick bed to come here. What this? Oh.. Pretty slave girl.
真♥主♥!你到底在这里做什么?
Allah! What in the name of evil are you doing here?
——你呢?-你们认识吗?真♥主♥!你到底在这里做什么?
– And you? – You two know each other? Allah! What in the name of evil are you doing here?
——你呢?-你们认识吗?
– And you? – You two know each other?
是的,是的不幸。我们是远房♥表亲
Yes, yes unfortunately. We’re distant, distant cousins
-在我父亲那边。-我恨你几个世纪了!
– on my father’s side. – I’ve hated you for centuries!
对,没错,你这只说谎的恶霸!你让我倒胃口!
Yes, that’s right, you lying, bullying dog! You turn my stomach!
要让你倒胃口,整个波斯军队都得做……你疙瘩!
It would take the whole Persian Army to turn your stomach… you pimple!
你把骆驼屁♥股♥上的油渍弄脏了!我已经等你很久了…
You grease spot on the backside of a camel! I’ve waited for you for so long…
你不会打一个穿什么衣服的人……这些是,你知道吗?
You wouldn’t hit a fellow wearing whatever… these are, would you?
-别动,我想想。-好吧,那再见!
– Hold still while I think about it. – Okay, well then, bye!
不,不,不,不,我的精灵会挑战你的精灵……
No, no, no, no, my Genie will challenge your Genie…
-赢家通吃!-听起来很有趣…
– winner takes all! – This sounds interesting…
不,不!他发烧了,在….上胡言乱语
No, no! He’s feverish, he’s babbling on….
完成了!
Done!
做了什么?你不明白,我打不过他,
Done? You do not understand, I cannot fight him,
他的魔法比我强。
his magic is stronger than mine.
这说明精灵世界有多不公平,不是吗?
Shows you how unfair the Genie world is, doesn’t it?
哎哟. .牙痛!我牙痛,我打不动。
Ouch.. Toothache! I have a toothache, I can’t fight.
不,让我们好好做这件事…我们必须有适当的设置。
No, let’s do this right… we must have the proper setting.
不,不,不,不,不,我身体不好,
No, no, no, no, no, I’m not in good shape,
我的身材一直都不好……
I’ve never been in good shape…
事实上,我现在的状态是有史以来最糟糕的。
as a matter of fact I’m in the worst shape now than I have ever been.
-这对我不好。-你能做到的,精灵大♥师♥!
– This is not good for me. – You can do it, Master Genie!
你是我们的人!
You’re our man!
好了,我准备好了,安♥拉♥,崇高的父母,万物的创造者……
Okay, I’m ready, Allah, exalted parent, creator of all…
愿望的赐予者,你是我的满足……
granter of wishes, you are my sufficiency…
此刻为我祈祷。
pray for me in this moment.
帮帮我!
Help me!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
不!
No!
这里!这里!这里!
Here! Here! Here!
别再把我送出去了,我不是他的对手,求你了!
Don’t send me out there again, I’m no match for him, please!
你是一个职业。进去战斗吧!
You’re a pro. Get in there and fight!
阿♥拉♥丁,你是爱我,还是又在撒谎?
Aladdin, did you love me, or was that another lie?
-现在不行,亲爱的…-你爱我吗?
– Not now my love… – Do you love me?
——是吗?——永远!
– Did you? – Always!
你听到了吗,进去打!
You heard him, get in there and fight!
不!不!不!不!
No! No! No! No!
——不!不!——奶酪!
– No! Don’t! – Cheese!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
放我出去!放我出去!
Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
我赢了!
I win!
让你的动产……出去!出去!出去!
Get your chattel… Out! Out! out!
出去!出去!出去!出去!
Out! Out! Out! Out!
怜悯我的妻子和母亲,
Mercy for my wife and my mother,
不!赢家通吃!
No! Winner take all!
但是穆斯塔帕已经输了,却不知道。
But Mustappa had already lost and didn’t know it.
说到偷窃,他是打不过阿♥拉♥丁这样的人的。
He couldn’t beat a man like Aladdin when it came to stealing.
他是一位大♥师♥。
He was a master.
你作弊!下次我再下手,我就杀了你。
You cheat! Next time I will show no mercy, I will kill you.
-我要把你像虫子一样压扁…——这一次……
– I will squash you, like a bug… – This time…
他窃取了穆斯塔帕的胜利。
he had stolen Mustappa’s victory.
阿♥拉♥丁赢了。
So Aladdin had won.
他已经掏出了最后一个口袋。
He had picked his last pocket.
这是我对流氓的期望。
Something I’d expect from a rogue.
他是从他妈妈那里遗传的!
He gets it from his mother!
他给了戒指精灵自♥由♥。我不需要告诉他第二遍。
He gave the Ring Genie his freedom. He didn’t need to be told twice.
再会!再见再见!
Sayonara! Bye bye!
-神灯精灵…
– The Genie of the Lamp…
——我的自♥由♥吗?拒绝的礼物。
– My freedom? Refused the gift.
那我该怎么办?我将不得不找一份工作,一个肥胖的妻子和懒惰的孩子……
What would I do with that? I would have to get a job, a fat wife and lazy children…
不谢谢你!
no thank you!
我在这里有权力,我有完全的控制权……
I’ve got power here, I’ve got total control…
我会决定什么时候我想要自♥由♥……
I’ll decide when I want to be free…
他总是很固执,这是……这是他性格的一部分。
He was always contrary, it was.. part of his character.
阿♥拉♥丁真的会让精灵们获得自♥由♥并放弃所有的权力吗?
Would Aladdin really offer the Genies their freedom and give up all that power?
-权力没那么重要。——是什么?
– Power isn’t that important. – What is?
幸福。
Happiness.
这是可怜的阿明·阿德布尔所没有的。
That’s something poor Amin Adbur didn’t have.
事实上,他一无所有。没有安宁,没有安慰……
In fact he had nothing. No peace, no comfort…
没有幸福。-阿明·阿德布尔是谁?
no happiness. – Who is Amin Adbur?
开罗的一个年轻乞丐。
A young beggar in Cairo.
你要开始另一个故事了。
You’re starting another story.
我本来要告诉你阿明的事…
I was going to tell you about Amin…
因为我觉得你会特别感兴趣。
because I thought you’d be particularly interested.
为什么?
Why?
因为他和你长得一模一样…
Because he looked exactly like you…
喜欢我吗?
Like me?
但这个故事的特别之处在于……
But the extraordinary thing about this story…
其中的另一个主要人物是苏丹·阿布拉沙尔德…
is that the other leading figure in it is Sultan Abraschild…
阿伯拉斯柴尔德长得和你哥哥沙齐南一模一样。
and Abraschild looked exactly like your brother, Schahzenan.
喜欢我的兄弟吗?所以我是这个故事里的乞丐…我哥哥是开罗的苏丹?
Like my brother? So I’m the beggar in this story… and my brother is the Sultan of Cairo?
但你还是把它留到明晚吧。
But you’ll want to save that for tomorrow night.
几年前,不管多久了…
Some years ago, never mind how long…
只要记住所有的…
just remember that all…
明天有一场比赛,由巴格达讲故事协会赞助…
There’s a competition tomorrow, sponsored by the Baghdad Story-Teller’s Association…
我是总统。你应该进去,殿下。
I’m President. You should enter it, Your Highness.
我们只是为了钱而竞争……
We’re only competing for money…
你一直在为你的生命而竞争!
you’ve been competing for your life!
我给他讲了一个冒险故事,一个喜剧,一个幻想,
I’ve told him an adventure story, a comedy, a fantasy,
现在我想讲一些悲惨的事情……
and now I want to tell something tragic…
我讲了几个主要人物,引起了他的兴趣
I hooked his interest by saying the main characters
像他和他的兄弟,但我从哪里开始呢?
resemble him and his brother, but where do I begin?
你从头开始,一直到结尾,然后停止……
You begin at the beginning and go on to the end, and then stop…
别让他知道接下来会发生什么。
just make sure he doesn’t know what will happen next.
我不知道接下来会发生什么,所以我肯定他不会,但我要继续吗?
I don’t know what happens next, so I’m sure he won’t, but should I go on?
他的兄弟沙齐南正在与他对抗……
His brother Schahzenan is marching against him…
-现在是讲故事的时候吗?-这是最佳时机!
– is this the time for storytelling? – It’s the perfect time!
故事告诉我们如何取胜……
Stories show us how to win…
对你来说,失败…死亡。
and in your case, defeat… death.
Sayyidi,你哥哥的军队还有两天就到。
Sayyidi, your brother’s army is only two days away.
你打算怎么做,Sayyidi?
What are you going to do, Sayyidi?
等待。
Wait.
你需要坚强的勇气去等待。
You need strong nerves to wait.
我被教导过什么是坚强的神经。
Well I’ve been taught what strong nerves really are.
乞丐阿明身上还剩下几枚硬币,他径直朝最近的酒馆走去。
Amin the beggar still had a few coins left, and headed straight for the nearest tavern.
与此同时,苏丹阿布拉斯柴尔德乔装打扮在开罗街头徘徊,
Meanwhile, Sultan Abraschild prowled the streets of Cairo in disguise,
寻找冒险。
Looking for adventure.
阿卜拉斯柴尔德由诺兹指挥官陪同,
Abraschild was accompanied by Commander Nouz,
以及长得和我父亲一模一样的莫塞尔大臣。
and his Grand Vizier Moussel who looked just like my father.
当苏丹是世界上最无聊的工作,穆塞尔。
Being Sultan is the most boring job in the world, Moussel.
这就是为什么Sayyidi要伪装自己和他的臣民来往吗?
Is that why Sayyidi has to disguise himself and rub shoulders with his subjects?
-我觉得很有趣。-作为你的近卫军指挥官…
– I find it amusing. – As Commander of your Guard…
Sayyidi。我不得不说这是一种非常危险的享受。
Sayyidi. I have to say it’s a very dangerous enjoyment.
这给笑话增添了趣味!
That adds spice to the joke!
当我和普通人混在一起时……我笑着在里面。要是他们知道我是谁就好了!
When I mingle with the ordinary folk… I’m laughing inside. If only they knew who I was!
我能对这些可怜的傻瓜们开什么玩笑,开什么玩笑……
What tricks, what jests I can play on the poor fools…
这里的娱乐是为了取悦最疲倦的调色板!
here’s entertainment to please the most jaded palette!
我们进去看看我能想出什么妙招。
Let’s go in here and see what jollies I can conjure up.
等我的船来了,我也会这样对你的,朋友。
I’ll do the same for you, friend, when my ship comes in.
那是什么船,朋友?
What ship is that, friend?
这是我的船。这就是我的命运。
That’s my ship. That’s my destiny.
我有自己的命运,所以我才喝酒。我在等待命运的时候喝酒。
I have a destiny, that’s why I drink. I drink while I’m waiting for my destiny.
——这是吗?-哦,我不知道,但是会很棒的!
– Which is? – Oh, I don’t know, but it’ll be great!
如果你可以选择你的命运,你会选择什么样的命运?
If you could choose your destiny, what destiny would you choose?
哦. .我会选择…苏丹。
Oh.. I’d choose to be.. Sultan.
但看看你!你觉得你适合当苏丹吗?
But look at you! Do you think you’re fit to be Sultan?
“看着我”是什么意思?健康和它有什么关系呢?
What do you mean “look at me”? What’s fitness to do with it anyway?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!