一眨眼的功夫。
In the twinkling of an eye.
更多,更多! !
More, more!!
更多,更多! !
More, more!!
后来……魔术让人精疲力尽,而我已经542岁了。
Later… Magic is very exhausting, and I am 542 years old.
哦……你看起来才200多岁。
Oh… You don’t look a day over 200.
是的,我还是和以前一样坏。
Yes, I’m still as bad as ever I was.
等我休息好了我们再继续。
We’ll continue after I’ve got my rest.
谢谢你没有告诉你的恶魔朋友。
Thank you for not telling your friend the Demon.
他不是我朋友,他是我丈夫。
He’s not my friend, he’s my husband.
他把我关在箱子里,因为他太嫉妒了。
He keeps me in that box because he’s so jealous.
我从他手里救了你…
I saved you from him…
现在你得趁我丈夫睡觉的时候跟我做♥爱♥。
And now you must make love to me, while my husband sleeps.
如果你不,我会叫醒他,他会拧下你的头。
If you don’t, I’ll wake him up, and he’ll rip your head off.
哦,又来了,Sayyidi。
Oh, not again, Sayyidi.
贾法尔,我又做了那个梦。
Giafar, I had that dream again.
恶魔的妻子,她想杀我,所以我杀了她。
The Demon’s wife, she tried to kill me, so I killed her.
你已经用了五年了……
You’ve had it now for five years…
自从你已故的妻子试图做同样的事。
Ever since your late wife tried to do the same thing.
-我杀了她…-那是个意外,Sayyidi。
– I murdered her… – It was an accident, Sayyidi.
这是个意外!
It was an accident!
真♥主♥是……你就摆脱她了,Sayyidi。
Allah is just… you’re free of her Sayyidi.
我永远也摆脱不了她,她仍然缠着我。
I’ll never be free of her she haunts me still.
不要让她。
Don’t let her.
别忘了,我得在下个月圆前娶个老婆,
Don’t you forget, I have to take a wife by the next full moon,
否则王位就会交给我亲爱的哥哥。
Or the kingdom will be given to my dear brother.
愿他在地狱腐烂!
May he rot in hell!
你父亲想让你结婚。
Your father wanted you to marry.
我不能再娶一个妻子,她会想把我也杀了的。他们都将!
I can’t take another wife, she’ll try to kill me too. They all will!
你必须。
You must.
如果你不尽快结婚,你就会失去这个王国。
You lose the kingdom unless you marry as quickly as possible.
我知道这意味着什么就连恶魔也被背叛了。
I know what it means even the Demon was betrayed.
这个梦告诉我所有的妻子都是奸诈的。
The dream tells me all wives are treacherous.
不,不,你只是经历了糟糕的事,Sayyidi。
No, no, you just had a bad experience, Sayyidi.
对付妻子只有一个办法,她们必须被处死。
There’s only one way to deal with wives, they have to be executed.
我相信我们都有过这样的感觉。
Well, I’m sure we’ve all felt like that.
我将结婚。会有一场婚礼和新婚之夜。
I will marry. There will be a wedding and a wedding night.
但明天早上,我会处死我的妻子。
But in the morning, I’ll have my wife executed.
我会在她杀了我之前杀了她。
I’ll kill her before she kills me.
她不可能成为有血统的公主,她的死会带来麻烦的。
She can’t be a princess of the blood, her death would cause problems.
给我从后宫里选个女人,贾法尔。
Pick me a woman from the Harem, Giafar.
一个聪明快乐,不为未来考虑的人。
Someone bright and happy, and with no thought for the future.
和秘密……现在叫刽子手来。
And in secret… now send for the Chief Executioner.
他拥有财富和荣誉。但这并不是故事的结局。
He was loaded with riches and honours… but that was not the end of the story.
豆瓣被斩首后,国王舔了舔手指
After Douban was beheaded, the King licked his fingers
然后翻到死者的书。
And turned to the page in the dead man’s book.
他目不转睛地盯着这些字,然后身子向前一倾
He stared at the words, and then slumped forward
——死!这本书的书页被下了毒
– dead! The pages of the book had been poisoned
国王弄湿了手指,处决了自己。
So that the King, wetting his finger, had executed himself.
在这里,情妇。这周已经是第六次了。
Here again, mistress. That’s the sixth time this week.
这些人一坐就是几个小时……这是一个奇迹。
These people sit for hours just listening… it’s a miracle.
比起面包本身,人们更需要故事。它们告诉我们如何生活,为什么要生活。
People need stories more than bread itself. They tell us how to live, and why.
抱歉我迟到了,父亲。
Sorry I’m late, father.
这是我女儿,谢赫拉扎德。她是我坚强的右臂,
This is my daughter, Scheherazade. She’s my strong right arm,
你可以在她面前畅所欲言。苏丹好吗?
You may speak freely in front of her. How is the Sultan?
苏丹正被疯狂之虫吞噬。
The Sultan is being eaten by the worm of madness.
这让我想起了吉尔伽美什
It reminds me a little of the case of Gilgamesh
尤拉克的国王当他的朋友,伟大的战士…
The king of Urak when his friend, the grand warrior…
你能治好苏丹吗?
Can you cure the Sultan?
不…只有安♥拉♥能做到。
No… Only Allah can do that.
吉尔伽美什是怎么治好的?-是一个年轻的女人干的。
– How was Gilgamesh cured? – It was a young woman who did it.
没有人知道……一个完整的业余爱好者。新手的好运气。
No one knows how… a complete amateur. Beginner’s luck.
这种事会让人非常非常痛苦。
That sort of thing can be really, really distressing.
像我这样经验丰富的专业人士。
For an experienced professional like myself.
Schahriar什么时候病得这么重?
When did Schahriar become so ill?
小时候我和他在皇宫里玩的时候,他总是很开心。
When I played with him as a child in the palace he was always so happy.
每个人都爱他。
Everybody loved him.
疯狂不知不觉地潜入,淹没了灵魂。
Madness creeps in unseen and floods the soul.
你没有帮助!
You’re no help!
病人经常这么说,但他们知道什么。
Patients often say that, but what do they know.
我需要再咨♥询♥一下吗?
Should I get a second opinion?
为什么不呢?我可以明天再来。
Why not? I can come back tomorrow.
我不知道Schahriar病得这么重。
I didn’t know Schahriar was this ill.
我一直试图瞒着大家。
I’ve been trying to keep it from everybody.
你看起来很糟糕,爸爸。
You look terrible father.
哦,这是很自然的。我要对付最坏的疯子…
Oh, it’s only natural. I have to deal with the worst kind of madman…
一个有权力的疯子!
a madman with power!
你知道需要什么吗?
You understand what is needed?
我知道我的工作,Sayyidi。你希望你的新娘在婚礼后的第二天早晨被处决。
I know my job Sayyidi. You wish your bride to be executed the morning after the wedding.
早。
Early.
有些程序上的问题,Sayyidi…因为我将在婚礼后处决她
There are certain procedural problems, Sayyidi… as I will be executing her after the wedding
这意味着她将是苏塔娜
It means she will be Sultana,
按照传统,他不能被绞死或斩首。
Who by tradition cannot be hung or beheaded.
细节……细节!
Details… details!
不要害怕,Sayyidi,有志者事竟成。
Never fear, Sayyidi, where there’s a will, there’s a way.
-我可以勒死她。-这就是我想要的。
– I can strangle her. – That’s what I want.
但是,我不能用麻绳……
But, I can’t use hemp rope…
不是在皇室的喉咙上。-难道每次都要跟我作对吗?
not on a royal throat. – Must I be crossed at every turn?
但是对丝绸没有异议!一根丝绳就能满足所有的法律要求。
But there’s no objection to silk! A silk rope would fulfill all legal requirements…
相信我,Sayyidi。
rely on me, Sayyidi.
他们好多年没见面了。
They haven’t seen each other for years…
这是足够的,女生。
That’s enough, girls.
苏丹会杀了我们的!
The Sultan’s going to kill us!
-谁告诉你的?——我的母亲。
– Who told you that? – My mother.
她从厨师那里得到的…
She got it from the cook…
直接从首席刽子手助理那里得到的,这是个秘密。
who got it straight from the Chief Executioner’s Assistant, it’s a secret.
她妈妈从来没有错过。我是从一个女仆那里听来的
And her mother’s never wrong. I heard it from a handmaid
他从一个守卫那里听说的。
who heard it from one of the guards.
他要和我们中的一个结婚。
He’s going to marry one of us.
婚礼后的第二天早晨,他就要处决新娘。
In the morning after the wedding he is going to have the bride executed.
他疯了,不是吗?
He’s mad, isn’t he?
而且它不会就此停止。
And it won’t stop there.
他会尝到甜头,然后把我们都杀了!
He’ll get a taste for it and kill us all!
我敢肯定这只是谣言。
I’m sure it’s just a rumor.
别担心,我会跟我父亲说的。
Don’t worry, I’ll talk to my father.
-父亲,我必须和你谈谈。-孩子,你在这里干什么?
– Father, I must speak with you. – What are you doing here, child?
爸爸,把衣服穿上,事情很紧急。
Put some clothes on Father, it’s urgent.
我都怪你已故的母亲……都是她的错。
I blame your late lamented mother… it’s all her fault.
快点,神父,不然他们会说你去蒸汽房♥见女人。
Please be quick, Father, or they’ll say you’re meeting women in the steam room.
后宫里的女人害怕它不会止步于一个女孩…
The women in the Harem are frightened that it won’t stop at one girl…
苏丹也许会想杀了他们。
The Sultan may get a taste for killing them.
如果沙赫里亚尔不是苏丹,他就会被关起来,直到疯狂结束。
If Schahriar wasn’t the Sultan, he’d be locked away till the madness passed.
他是一个如此可爱的男孩……
He was such a loving boy…
我们经常爬他父亲最喜欢的桃树。
We used to climb his father’s favorite peach tree.
有一天我摔倒了,割伤了自己。
One day I fell and cut myself.
他把伤口包扎起来。
He bound up the wound.
哦,孩子,我该怎么办?我不能这么做。
Oh, what am I going to do child? I can’t go through with this.
明知要判她死刑我也不能从后宫里挑一个可怜的女孩!
I can’t pick a poor girl from the Harem knowing I’m condemning her to death!
我也许有办法救你,父亲。
I may have a way out for you, father.
我要亲自嫁给苏丹·沙赫里亚尔。
I’ll marry Sultan Schahriar myself.
我不会让你为我牺牲自己。
I won’t let you sacrifice yourself for me.
我这么做不是为了你,父亲……
I’m not doing it for you, father…
我这么做甚至不是为了拯救后宫里的女孩…
I’m not even doing it to save the girls in the Harem…
我是为了沙赫里亚尔和我自己。
I’m doing it for Schahriar and myself.
我爱他。
I love him.
不,你爱的是过去的他,而不是现在的他。
No, you love the boy he was, not the man he is.
那个男孩还在他身体里。
That boy is still there in him.
你得挖得非常非常深才能找到他……
You’d have to dig very, very deep to find him…
他彻底改变了!
He’s changed completely!
这不仅仅是他的妻子和兄弟的背叛……
It’s not just betrayal by his wife and brother…
绝对的权力吞噬了他的灵魂。我知道他…
absolute power has eaten his soul. I know him…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!