But you have a stronger power…
比我更大的法宝
than mine already in your hand.
伊里尔玫瑰花
The Rose of elil?
有什么神通?
What can it do?
等哈桑醒过来
When hasan awakes,
叫玫瑰花带你们
ask the Rose to take you from…
离开这个魔岛
this enchanted island.
现在,把蓝宝石碰碰他嘴唇
But first, touch the sapphire to his lips.
你是我保护神,瓦西丝塔,我遵命
You’re my guardian angel, vahishta. I obey.
你活了
You live!
卡西姆呢?
Where’s khasim?
他出♥卖♥♥♥了你
He betrayed you, master.
想害死你
He tried to kill you.
接着坐上飞毯回去找他的
Then he went to his true master,
真正主子阿克萨
alquazar, on the magic carpet.
那我们永远困在这岛上了
Then we’re trapped on this island forever.
有玫瑰花
We have the Rose.
那有什么用
How can that help?
你拿着花
Take it in your hand.
闭上眼睛就行了
Close your eyes and trust me.
伊里尔玫瑰花
Rose of elil,
以天下真和善的名义
in the name of all things good and true,
送我们回贾都尔城
take us back to jadur.
可不能再干了
We dare not try it again.
这等于去白送死
It will only mean certain death.
哈菲亚,为自♥由♥去死
Asaf, freedom is the only thing…
才是值得的
left worth dying for.
是啊
Yes.
依我看,好死不如赖活着,拉姆霍德
Better a living camel than a dead tiger.
我们还有武器
We still have weapons.
拿起武器吧
I say use them,
趁现在人♥民♥还支持我们
while we still have the people behind us.
是呀
Yeah. Yes.
奸细,杀了他们
Spies! Kill them! Kill them!
玫瑰花获得者是敌人?
Is the champion of the Rose your enemy?
伊里尔玫瑰花
The Rose of elil.
仁慈之花
The flower of mercy.
我们找到领袖了
We have found a leader.
你是谁,师♥傅♥
Who are you, master?
我是哈桑布比,巴格达王子
I am hasan albugier, prince of Baghdad.
阿克萨的死敌
Sworn enemy of alquazar.
飞毯回去,回去
Carpet, back! Back!
阿克萨不会俯首就擒的
Algquazar will not easily be destroyed.
哦,有了玫瑰花就可以逢凶化吉
Whoever possesses the Rose need fear no evil.
用它来推♥翻♥暴君阿克萨
Use the Rose against the tyrant alquazar.
这下子好了 用不着打了
Our troubles are over. We don’t need weapons.
这是赢得自♥由♥的剑
This is the sword of freedom!
不
No.
玫瑰花是真理道义
The Rose of elil is a symbol of truth,
仁慈的象征
honor, and mercy.
它不能作为暴♥力♥
It cannot be used as a means…
和杀人的手段
for violence or bloodshed.
阿克萨一定会死在
Alguazar will be destroyed…
我的这把刀下
By my own hand. By the sword!
Lead us to victory!
地毯飞起来了
The carpets are bewitched.
玫瑰花显神通
The magic of the Rose
叫地毯飞起来了,哈桑
has given these carpets life, hasan.
我们有战车了
These are the chariots we need.
你把玫瑰花给我
Give me the Rose, khasim.
给我,卡西姆
The Rose, khasim.
我看见的
I saw it…
你抢到手了
There in your grasp.
可你却空着手回来见我
And yet you return to me empty-handed.
你的无能
Because of you,
使我失去了这无价之宝
I’ve lost a prize beyond all others.
连所罗门王做梦也梦不到的宝贝
A prize beyond the dreams of Solomon!
跪下
Down!
你居然还自称是我的忠实奴仆
And yet you call yourself my loyal servant.
废物!
You scum!
哈里发
Caliph…
你这地上的唾液
You stink of spittle in the dust,
烂蛆虫的内脏
you interiors of a diseased worm!
我求求你
I beg of you!
这是你的报应
This is your reward.
哦,天哪
Have…
什么事,巴罗
Now, bahloul.
他看见哈桑王子了,王爷
Achmed has seen the prince hasan, my lord.
这不可能,他死了
That cannot be. He was destroyed.
没死,哈里发
He lives, caliph.
还有了玫瑰花
And he has the Rose.
还参加了谋反呢
He is with the rebels now, master.
你去收拾他们,巴罗
Then you must deal with them, bahloul.
一个不留
And spare no one!
这恐怕做不到,哈里发
It may not be that simple, caliph.
他…他借用了玫瑰花的神通
He has already used the magic of the Rose,
王爷
o’ caliph,
让他的武士腾空作战
to give his warriors power in the air.
坐上飞毯
Now they fly on carpets .
他的步兵
and his foot soldiers…
已经到处在唱得胜歌♥了
already sing of victory on the ground.
阿克梅德
Achmed.
这癞蛤♥蟆♥原是你师♥父♥
This toad was once your master.
你想跟他去吗
Perhaps you should join him.
我的王爷,我们一定效忠
Lord of jadur, we are at your service.
你考验吧
Why not put us to the test?
好赢得一个将功赎罪的机会
A chance to redeem your past stupidity, perhaps?
把你的狐群狗党都叫来
Then bring your misbegotten apes to me.
攻打王宫,我们必胜
To the palace and victory!
哈桑必胜
On to victory!
我们必胜
我们必胜
攻打王宫
To the palace!
To rush alquazar!
全体埋伏起来
Out of sight, all of you!
打开宫门,隐蔽起来
Open the gates! Keep your heads down!
快
Move!
你有幸能够率领
It will be your privilege to lead…
我的军队出去作战
my forces into battle.
是,王爷,谢谢
Yes, master. Thank you, o’ gracious…
走,阿克梅德
Move, achmed!
不要辜负我
Do not fail me.
Yes, sire. Hurry, brothers!
We shall be like hawks in the night!
你瞧,士兵
Hasan, look! Soldiers!
在下面,瞧
Down there! Look!
把他们都杀死
Kill the rebel dogs!
一个也跑不了
Let no one escape!
看
Look!
看,哈桑
Look! Above!
那王子,这次他跑不了啦
The prince! We’ll get him this time!
快追上去
They thought they’d beat us.
哈桑
Hasan!
是阿克梅德
Achmed!
抓住了,马基德
Hold fast, majeed!
他们追上来了
They’re gaining on us!
越来越近了
They’re getting closer!
跑不了啦
We’ll get them!
走开
Kill them! Get away!
阿克梅德,你这个贼
走开
Get back!
走开
Get off!
看刀
Take that!
师♥傅♥,抓住了,师♥傅♥
Hasan! Hold on, master!