my friends. Let’s cut him into slack pieces
and feed him to the dogs!
瓦西丝塔,救救我!
Vahishta, save me!
你怎么上来的
Where did you spring from?
我说过,这地方的怪事多
I told you strange things happen in jadur.
你抓紧了,现在没有退路了
Hold on. There’s no going back now.
老鹰飞得也没这么快
Even the eagles never fly so fast.
有险情
Trouble ahead.
卡西姆,那小孩
Khasim. The boy.
我来帮你一把
Let me give you a hand!
哈桑!
Scram!
哈桑
Help!
主子,小孩不见了
Master! We’ve lost the boy!
哈桑!
Hasan!
马基德,马基德
Majeed! Majeed!
马基德!
Majeed!
瓦西丝塔!
Vahishtal
救救我!
save Me!
马基德
majeed!
别喊了,主子
No, no, master!
这飞毯是不听使唤的
This carpet has a mind of its own.
马基德
Majeed!
我们到了,卡西姆
We’ve reached it, khasim.
到伊里尔岛了
The island of elil.
往前走,主子
Let us move on, master.
这儿荒凉得像坟地
It’s like a graveyard here.
亮光
A sign.
会不会是那玫瑰花
Could it be the Rose itself?
过分容易了吧
That would be too easy.
去看看
Let’s find out.
主子,等等
Master, wait!
主子
Master!
慢吞吞的,比蜗牛还要慢
Their progress is more cautious than a snail.
你来做什么?
Why are you here, child?
巴罗说哈桑回不来了
Bahloul tells me that hasan will never…
他知道什么
He knows nothing.
那哈桑有消息了
Then there is news of hasan.
哈桑活着,我看见他到伊里尔了
Hasan is safe. I’ve seen him. He’s reached elil.
你怎么,你怎么看见的
But how could you know that?
既然告诉你了
You expect too many answers.
就不要多问了
Be satisfied with what you have.
你去吧
Now leave me.
为什么不开门
It must open for me…
要见了阿克萨才开
if it opens for alquazar.
朱莱娜
Zuleira.
不要害怕
Do not be afraid.
继父
Step-father?
你是人是鬼
What are you?
我是阿克萨的灵魂
I am the soul of alquazar.
被他恶的本性征服了
His sacrifice to the evil ones.
他用比死亡更强大的妖法
And I am bound to him by a spell that…
使我终生为奴
is stronger than death itself.
就无法逃脱吗?
Is there no escape?
等他拿到玫瑰花
Once the Rose is brought to him,
他才会放我
then will I be free.
我要见见哈桑
I wish to see hasan.
时间紧迫
There is no time.
你在这儿有危险
You are in great danger here.
我要看哈桑
Show me hasan.
是阳光反射
A trick of the sun.
一只毫无用处的空瓶,卡西姆
An empty bottle’s no use to us, khasim.
瓶口还封着,主子
But it’s still corked, master.
好一瓶酒,正好给我解解渴
And a full bottle is a blessing to a thirsty man.
怎么,这是什么样的酒
What sort of wine is that?
自♥由♥了,到底自♥由♥了
Free! Free at last!
主子
Look, master.
这个妖怪,给放出来了
It’s a jinnee. We set it free.
好像还挺高兴
It seems to be pleased.
是啊,我是挺高兴
Yes, I am pleased.
你大概就是黑烟怪吧
And so you should be, o’ smoky one!
这自♥由♥来得不易
Freedom is rare and wonderful!
谢我们吧
Reward us!
哦,要我来谢你们
So, you expect a reward!
帮助我们,妖怪
We need help, jinnee.
我们要找伊里尔玫瑰花
We have to find the Rose of elil.
你们休想找到
Never in a thousand years!
除非你们能够打败我
You have to defeat me first!
你看他多没良心
What sort of gratitude is that?
你应该报答我们
Give us what’s due to us!
做三件事
Three wishes!
住口,你这个无名小卒
Be silent, you speck of insignificance!
是啊,我感激你们
Yes, I am grateful.
给我这么个机会来杀死你们
For you have given me the chance to kill you.
就凭这,我一定告诉你们
For that alone, I Grant you one last favor.
让你们俩 死得痛快
A swift and merciful death.
我们过不去,主子 往回走吧
We can’t get past him, master. Let’s go back.
他这是欺负我们个子小
Why can’t he pick on someone his own size?
把他掀翻在地
Let’s bring him down to our level.
他是一股烟,摸不着他
He’s made of smoke! We can’t touch him!
我走了
I’m off!
哈桑
Hasan!
砸破那瓶子
Smash the bottle.
不,不,不
No! Nol!
不,不,饶命啊
No. No. No. Have pity!
不,不
No! No!
不,不 不
no! No!
饶了我这个玫瑰花的仆人吧
Spare this poor servant of the wrongs.
不,不,不
No! No, no!
要我饶了你,那你说
If you want mercy, answer Me
那你问吧
ask what you will.
在下我一定都说
Your humble slave replies.
不要装糊涂
You know what we seek.
勇往直前
Go bravely where…
在那里过去是烈火中心
there was once a heart of fire.
不要跟我打哑谜
I did not ask for riddles.
不要毁了我,可怜我吧
Do not destroy me. Show mercy.
你是怎么可怜我们的
The same mercy that you showed to us,
黑烟怪
smoke ball!
啊,他这下不动了
Ah, he’s solid enough now.
你活该
Serves you right,
黑烟怪
smoke ball!
我们该去那儿,卡西姆
That is where we must go, khasim.
去找火山
To the volcano.
过去是烈火中心
Where once there was a heart of fire.
啊 不得了
Allah be praised.
对了,我们请瓦西丝塔帮帮忙
I know. We’ll get vahishta to help us.
夏克提,回来
Chetti, come back!
夏克提,回来
Chetti, come back!
夏克提,回来
Come back! Chetti!
夏克提
Chetti!
夏克提,回来
Please come back!
夏克提
Chetti!
夏克提,回来
Chetti, come back!
夏克提
Chetti!
夏克提
Chetti.
夏克提
Chetti?
The lock! The lock!
我忘了开那安全闸了
I should know about the safety lock.
是我把它装那儿的
I put it there myself.
对了,安全闸,我忘了
Yes, the safety lock. I forgot.
得用脑子,别光用力气
得用脑子,别光用力气
安全闸