选择吧
Choose!
我帮你弄到手
Once it is brought to you,
你肯释放我吗?
will you release me then?
一言为定
You have my word.
那个能帮你采到玫瑰花的人
The hand that can bring the Rose to you
已经到了贾都尔城
is already here in jadur.
是个外乡人,你看
A stranger. See?
这地方怎么回事?
What kind of a city is this?
这儿外乡人不受欢迎
No place for strangers, master.
还尽出怪事
Terrible things happen here.
你快躲起来
Hide yourself. Quickly.
我不能撇下你,你受伤了
I can’t leave you, master. You’re hurt.
不要说了,躲起来
Don’t argue. Hide yourself.
夏克提,这地方我实在不能理解
Chetti, this place is beyond my understanding.
进去,进去,快!
Come on! Come on!
我是王子,王族的后裔,放我出去
I’m a prince of a son of a prince! Release me!
不要急,天亮放你出去
We’ll let you out in the morning. Don’t worry.
误不了你上刑场
In time for your execution.
听着,去告诉你的主子我是谁
Listen to Mel tell your master who I am!
跟他嚷嚷 不如祈祷真♥主♥
Save your breath for prayer, my son.
不好自为之,天莫能助
Allah helps those who help themselves.
你好自为之又怎么样
He doesn’t seem to have done you much good,
哦,你不是本地人
does he? You’re not from these parts.
我叫哈桑
I’m hasan.
阿卜杜拉布比的儿子,王族后裔
Son of Abdul albugier. Prince of royal blood.
是吗
Oh, yes.
现在不大有王子来访问了
We don’t have many princes visiting jadur.
我是个王子,是专程来这儿的
I speak the truth and come here in good faith.
我叫瓦吉尔乌萨纳
I am wazir al wuzara,
原先是本城的头人
head man of this city once,
我向您致意
and I give you greeting.
你是政♥治♥犯?
A political prisoner?
过去这儿
There was a time when…
是个适合好人居住的地方
jadur was a city fit for honest men.
可现在变得暗无天日,暴君当权
Now it is filled with shadows and ruled by fear.
这儿还有一位美貌绝色的公主
It also holds the most beautiful Princess
朱莱娜
in the land… zuleira.
世上很少有人见过她
Few men have seen her face and lived.
朱莱娜的父亲
It is said that alquazar…
原是这儿的哈里发
poisoned zuleira’s father,
据说阿克萨毒死了他
the rightful caliph of jadur,
为了想占有朱莱娜的母亲
in order to marry her mother,
一位绝代的美人
a woman of incomparable loveliness.
可后来她母亲也死了
She, too, died.
于是武士们
Now warriors sworn to…
发誓要保护公主的安全
defend the Princess to the death
昼夜守卫着她
guard her night and day.
她从来没有出过宫门
She has never set foot outside the palace.
就在宫里头
Not even for a single…
度过她的青春
hour of her exquisite life.
反正你别想活着见到她了
But her beauty won’t worry you much longer.
天无绝人之路
There must be a way out.
年轻,勇敢,一表人才
Young. Brave. And now,
我要考验他
I will put him to the test
让他自己应验他自己说的话
and help him to answer his own questions.
开饭了,老头
Mealtime, old man.
没你的份,我的王子
Oh, nothing for you, o’ prince of princes.
你吃了也白吃
No point in wasting good food…
卫兵!
Hey! Guards!
卫兵,卫兵
Guards! After him!
看刀
巴罗
Bahloul!
你闯宫有罪,哈桑王子
You are an intruder, prince hasan.
可勇敢过人
But a courageous one.
他受伤了
He’s wounded.
应该得到护理
Then he must be cared for.
你是不是这样想,孩子
That is what you would wish, is it not, my child?
拿酒菜来
Bring food and wine…
包扎好他的伤口
and a dressing for his wound.
在牢里你可没这么款待我
Your dungeons are less hospitable, caliph.
因为你是个
You have proved that…
能成大事的人
you are worthy of better things.
我们以后谈
We will talk later,
现在你需要休息
but now you will need to rest…
换洗一下
and be refreshed.
朱莱娜公主
The Princess zuleira…
她会仔细的照料你的
will see that you are taken care of.
卡西姆
Khasim.
给你个差事
I have work for you.
啊,乱七八糟的
Pick these up…
来,你把它放这儿
and put others there.
你们去问问阿卜杜拉
May Allah bless that storm, abdulla.
这是吃的,可不是偷的
We’ll not need to steal food now for days.
哎,弟兄们,那小蟑螂来了
Hey, my brothers, the cockroach.
想给猴兄弟找点吃的
A scrap for your pale brother.
弟兄们,瞧那小蟑螂
Go back to your gutter, cockroach!
带着你的兄弟滚吧
Ah, beat it! And take your brother with you!
嘿,谁来了,你的新娘子来了
朋友们,看着,我来助人为乐
My friends, watch. A lesson in kindness.
走这边,叫化子皇后
This way, my queen of the gutter.
让我来给你引路
Let achmed guide your sightless steps for you.
放心吧
Trust me.
这群畜生,臭猪,恶狗
Animals. Pigs. Sons of dogs.
这不能怪她,师♥傅♥
It wasn’t her fault, master.
啊,这是阿克梅德找乐子
Ah, we all know achmed’s sense of humor.
瞧你们这些坏蛋,把桃子弄了一地
You lose. Peaches, achmed.

Here.
不能叫你白忙
You’ve earned your breakfast.
哦,谢谢师♥傅♥
Why, thank you, master.
再见吧,小蟑螂
Good-bye, little cockroach!
一顿美餐
A banquet, chetti.
我们挣的
And we deserve it.
那个孩子呢?马基德
Where is the boy majeed?
在这儿,老奶奶
I am here, old woman.
施舍一点吧
Give to the afflicted
你会得到好报的
and you shall be forever blessed.
老奶奶,我没什么东西施舍
Old woman, I have nothing to give.
只有这桃子,给你
Only this peach. It’s yours.
可盼着了
At last.
你怎么啦,这是我们的早点
What are you doing? That was our breakfast!
把桃子里面的东西拿来给我
Whatever is inside the peach, give it to me.
那桃核还在吗?
Is it there? The stone?
是一颗宝石
It’s a Jewel.
阿♥拉♥廷的蓝宝石
The sapphire of al addin.
把它给我
Give it to me!
我等了一千年
I have waited a thousand years,
现在超脱了
and now I am free.
我名字叫瓦西丝塔
My name is vahishta.
夏克提,这宝石里边有东西
Chetti, there’s something inside the Jewel.
马基德 这颗原先
Majeed, this sapphire,
镶在阿♥拉♥廷戒指上的宝石
one set in the magic ring of al laddin,
以后听你使唤了
is forever in your service.
你是宝石精灵吗?
Are you the jinnee of the ring?
我是一千年前的精灵
I was. A thousand years ago.
你是仙女精灵
A jinnee Princess.
不是来做你的奴仆
But I am not your slave.
我情愿做你的奴仆
But I would willingly be yours.
你好心把我
You’ve served me well enough…
从邪恶里救出来
by freeing me from evil.
为了报答,我要给你保护
In return, I give you my protection.
我不需要什么保护
What have I done to need protection?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!