朋友们,快过来看哪,快过来看哪
So, everyone, gather around, my friends!
这些惊人的绝技
Witness amazing skills
贾都尔城是从来没人见过的
never seen before in the good city of jadur!
快来看哪
朋友们,朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这位就是闻名全球的
see before you the masters of…
魔法大♥师♥
the mysteries of the sand.
好,你变吧
Use your charm, not exclusive to you,
各位看了
on the brokenhearted ladies.
请多赏他几个钱
Give them in generously.
这位是玩飞轮的
Here is ayyub, master of the devil wheel.
这位是阿布多纳
Over here, we have abdulla, the blade.
是神刀手
Behind us, we have ajib.
夏克提,你不要拿
Chetti, leave them alone.
Ali with the dragon tongue.
The tower of a lot!

One,
二,三
two, three,
四,五
four, five…Quickly now! Quickly!
六,七
Six, seven.
就在今晚上,好的
It must be tonight.
都准备停当了
All right. We have everything we need.
刀子,绳子
You saw it. The Rose.
这是妄想
This is madness.
我们打不过查夜巡逻队的
We will never defeat the curfew patrol.
阿萨夫,我们只是为了争取自♥由♥
Asaf, it is our freedom we are fighting for.
就是死了也值得
We will die if needs be.
他说得对 阿萨夫
He’s right. Silence.
卖♥♥水
Water
卖♥♥水
Water!
卖♥♥水
Water!
卖♥♥水
Water!
卖♥♥水
Water!
师♥傅♥,我渴死了
master. I’m dying.
死最便宜,喝水要花钱
Debt is free. Water costs money.
多行善,天公不负好心人
Charity is the key to paradise.
您是最仁慈的人,师♥傅♥
You are the kindest of all, my master.
是这样吗?
You think so?
小蟑螂
Cockroach.
哎哟
干得好啊,卡西姆
Well done, khasim.
这小子他生来就是穷命
In the gutter where he belongs.
All right. Come on. Come on. Come on.
好,快去,叫大家准备
All right, go now. Watch your back.
就等宵禁号♥吹响了
When the curfew sounds, we’ll be ready.
查夜巡逻准备出发
The curfew patrol is ready, master.
阿克萨主子,贾都尔的哈里发,万民之王
Lord alquazar. Caliph of jadur. King of all men.
没问你,别开口,贱♥人♥
Wait till you’re asked, scum!
巴罗,你是我的铁拳ue3bb
Bahloul, you are my iron fist,
不过,卡西姆
but khasim acts as…
是我在贾都尔城的耳目
my eyes and ears in the city of jadur.
让这癞蛤♥蟆♥说吧
Let the toad speak.
阿克萨主子,贾都尔的哈里发
Lord alquazar. Caliph of jadur.
万民之王 地上的主宰
King of all men. Master of the universe…
说吧,不要阿谀奉承 油嘴滑舌
News. Not flattery and a slimy tongue.
什么情报
Do you have information?
宇宙的皇帝
Emperor of the universe…
我打听到谋反的头子是谁了
We know the ring leaders who plot against you.
地毯商,还有铜匠
The carpet seller and the brass worker,
他们都策划好了
they’ve already laid their plans.
等天黑了
When darkness falls,
他们就伏击查夜巡逻 攻打王宫
they will ambush the curfew patrol,
但是他们成不了事
they will attack the palace, and they will fail.
我也自有情报,卡西姆
You are not my only source of information, khasim.
让我来收拾他们
Let me deal with them, caliph.
等等
Not yet.
要他们尝尝我阿克萨的厉害
They will learn the true power of alquazar.
你们先不要出去
You will hold your men back…
等我一声令下,然后…
until I give the word. Then…
啊,我的哈里发,朱莱娜
My lord, caliph. Zuleira.
你休想躲开我,我捉住你了
You shan’t escape me. You’re my prisoner now.
我要去办事,朱莱娜
I have work to do, zuleira.
你不是看书 看歌♥舞
Numbers, books,
就是看星♥相♥
the stars.
我太寂寞了
I’m so alone.
我只想请你也陪陪我
They take you from me.
不行,这会儿不行
That is impossible. Not now.
你怎么老躲在书房♥
Why do you lock yourself away?
怎么我就不能进书房♥
Why can’t I be there in your study?
你不要进那书房♥
You are never to enter that room.
那里边有机关 各种试验
It contains secrets, experiments.
稍不小心你会性命难保
Disturb them and you would be in such danger
我也救不了你
that not even I could help you.
我会小心…
I do not…
够了,相信我,服从我
Enough! Trust me and obey me.
巴罗
Bahloul.
阿克萨
Alquazar.
作为公主还怕没人陪伴
Princess need never be lonely.
月亮宝镜
Mirror of the moon…
你把城里
Show me jadur…
那些乱窜的刁民呈现出来
and the traitors who scurry there like rats.
快点,快埋伏好,去吧
Quickly. Into position. Go.
快点,拉姆霍德,快点
I need more, mamhoud. Quickly now.
不要上街了,老头
Get off the streets, old man.
快回家,小孩
Go to your room, boy.
一会儿就吹宵禁号♥了
Quickly, before the curfew sounds.
还要绳子
More rope. Quickly.
他们磨拳擦掌,夏克提
The tide is amongst them, chetti.
可又惶惶不安
But why are they afraid?
进来,进来,快点进来
Hurry. Get in. The curfew patrol.
快点,快点快点,关城门
Close the gates. Let us all in.
快,快
Hurry.
The soldiers are coming!
好一些顺民哪
My loyal subjects.
妄想!
Fools!
把他们吹得像飞沙走石
Let them be dust before the wind.
为什么,巡逻队还不出来
Why hasn’t the patrol marched through?
以往早来了
They always come now.
出发,巴罗
Now, bahloul.
阿克萨一向法令深严
You know the law of alquazar.
凡违反宵禁者,一律依法定罪
Anyone breaking the curfew is a condemned man.
抗拒者,处死
If they resist… kill them.
夏克提,瞧
Chetti, look.
他还活着
He’s still breathing.
夏克提,去弄点水
He needs water.
天下最强大的难道不是我吗?
Now am I not the mightiest of all?
你现在还不是
Not yet the mightiest.
你居然敢顶撞你的主子
You dare to challenge me? Your master?
我只是说实话,不是顶撞你
I offer no challenge. Only the truth.
在你占有伊里尔的玫瑰花之前
Until you possess the Rose of elil,
你不是最强大的
you cannot be supreme.
那法宝还在吗?
Is the talisman safe?
它至今还在
It remains untouched.
它是天下庇护善良的最大♥法♥宝
The greatest talisman for good that exists.
你邪恶的手是采不到这玫瑰花的
Your evil hand can never pluck
除非有人帮助
the flower of mercy without help.
那我叫人帮我采
Then it can be taken!
我付什么代价
What price must I pay?
这你我得谈好条件
A bargain must be struck between us.
哪有主子跟奴隶来谈条件
Does a master bargain with his slave?
你还我自♥由♥
Give me my freedom.
除非我到手玫瑰花
Not till I have the Rose!
难道你愿意永远沉沦在黑暗里
Do you wish to remain in an eternity of darkness?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!