只能说你什么都不想的时候
Let’s just say you do your best thinking
才是你最机智的时候
when you’re not thinking at all.
好 站着别动
All right, now hold still.
你要干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
我们需要水 你是最近的水源
We need water, and you’re the closest source.
别动
Now, hold still.
瞎显摆
Show-off.
我也可以尿点尿到上面
I could have just peed on it.
亚特兰王
King Atlan.
这把三叉戟蕴藏着亚特兰蒂斯的力量
In this trident resides the power of Atlantis.
如果落入坏人之手 它将带来毁灭
In the wrong hands, it would bring destruction.
但是如果到了真正的继承者手里
But in the hands of the true heir,
它将联合海陆所有王国的力量
it would unite all our kingdoms above and below.
如果想得到我的力量 你必须证明你的价值
If you seek my power, you must prove your worth.
前往世界尽头之外的暗海
Journey beyond the edge of the world to the Hidden Sea.
从瓶子里寻找航海路线
Look inside the bottle for the charted path.
只有在真正的国王手中 才能真正看到
Only in the hands of the true king can he truly see.
我们不能让奥姆找到这个
We can’t let Orm find this.
等等
Hey! Wait!
怎么
What?
我们不应该先写下来吗
Shouldn’t we have written it down first?
我已经记住了 你没记住吗
I memorized it. Didn’t you?
当然 当然记住了
Oh, yeah. Totally.
他说什么了
What’d he just say?
“什么什么三叉戟…”
“Something something trident.”
“从瓶子里寻找航海路线”
“Look inside the bottle for the charted path.”
这是我们的下一站
It’s our next stop.
意大利 西西里
我开始觉得你其实喜欢这些陆地人了
I’m starting to think you actually like these surface-dwellers.
不能看都不看就对一个地方下定论
It would be wrong to judge a place I’ve never seen before.
我马上回来 哪里都别去
I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.
显然 就在那座山的顶上有一座旧城♥堡♥
Well, apparently, it’s just right up on the hill. A big old castle.
我刚发现了一件非常有趣的事
And I just learned something very interesting.
《匹诺曹》
《匹诺曹》
Pinocchio.
你让我们逃生的方法
You risked our lives based
是从儿童书里看到的吗
on something you read in a children’s book?
等等 是书里的吗 真不可思议
Wait, it’s a book? How about that?
我是从电影里看到的
I got it from the movie.
涅柔斯国王 我曾希望我们的子民
King Nereus, I had hoped our people had evolved
鱼人国
不再认同那古老的思想
beyond that ancient notion
认为我们与陆地的战争不可避免
that war with the surface is inevitable.
鱼人的立场是
It is the position of the Fishermen
如果要让陆地人知道我们
that when the time comes to make ourselves known to the landsmen,
那应该是我们去教育他们 而不是毁灭他们
it should be to educate them, not to destroy them.
我钦佩你的雄心壮志 里库国王
I admire your lofty aspirations, King Ricou.
但是我怀疑
But I suspect
他们其实就只是一群懦夫而已
they are but clouds of ink hiding the heart of a coward.
岂有此理
How dare you!
拜托了 我恳求你
Please. I implore you.
你们国人都是傲慢的哲学家和软弱的诗人
You’re a kingdom of bloated philosophers and flaccid poets
你们的海水污浊不堪 这让我恶心
whose waters have grown stagnant, and it sickens me.
国王
My King!
国王已死 他的后嗣万岁
The king is dead! Long live his heir.
公主
Princess.
请让你的军队做好准备 陛下
Prepare your armies, Your Highness.
我们马上进攻咸水族王国
We move against the Brine Kingdom at once.
影像怎么说的来着
What did the recording say, again?
“前往世界边缘之外的暗海
“Journey beyond the edge of the world to the Hidden Sea.
从瓶子里寻找航海路线
“Look in the bottle for the charted path.
只有在真正的国王手中 才能真正看到”
“Only in the hands of the true king can he truly see.”
“从瓶子里寻找航海路线”
“Look in the bottle for the charted path.”
天啊
Oh, man.
什么
What?
太棒了
Wow. That’s awesome.
给我看看
Let me see.
但是要怎么知道往哪个方向看
Wow. But how do you know where to point it?
给我看看
Here, let me see.
最后一句是什么来着
What was the last line?
“只有在真正的国王手中 才能真正看到”
“Only in the hands of the true king can he truly see.”
“只有在真正的国王手中…”
“Only in the hands of the true…”
马尔库斯·阿格里帕
Marcus Agrippa.
他是位伟大的将军 但不是国王
He was a great general, but he wasn’t a king.
大西庇阿也不是
Neither was Scipio.
这些东西你是怎么知道的
How do you know all this stuff?
因为我老爸 他把我的历史都教给我了
Because of my pops. He made sure I knew my history.
这些人都不是国王 除了这个家伙 罗慕路斯
None of these guys are kings, except this guy. Romulus.
罗马首任国王
First king of Rome.
“只有在真正的国王手中 才能真正看到”
“Only in the hands of the true king can he truly see.”
找到了 那就是我们的目的地
There it is. That’s our heading.
什么 让我看看
What? Let me see.
我们做到了
We did it!
我这个低能儿还不赖吧
That’s not bad for an imbecile, huh?
很不赖
Not bad at all.
媚拉
Mera.
“厌恶在深处等待并渴望
“Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep,
腐朽遍布于人那摇摇欲坠的城市”
“And decay spreads over the tottering cities of men.”
退后
Get back!
亚瑟
Arthur!
我命令你们退下
I order you to stand down!
媚拉公主 你被指控以叛国罪
Princess Mera, you’ve been charged with high treason.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
这个或许能唤起你的记忆
Maybe this will jog your memory.
你是潜艇上那个人
You’re the guy from the sub.
没错
That’s right.
但现在我有亚特兰蒂斯钢
But now I have Atlantean steel.
叫我”黑蝠鲼”
Call me “Black Manta.”
你以为你能逃得了吗
You thought you could walk away?
我不是告诉过你不要把这当成习惯吗
I thought I told you not to make this a habit.
你跑不了
You can’t run.
你要血债血偿
You owe me blood!
你怎么找到我的
How’d you find me?
你这位女伴有几个想要盯住她的朋友
Your lady friend has people who like to keep tabs on her.
目标锁定

No!
快点
Come on.
大家都进去 进去
Everybody, inside. Get inside.
我会像你那么”仁慈”对待我父亲一样对待你
I’ll show you the same mercy you showed my father.
把你像剖鱼一样剖开
And gut you like the fish you are!
系统故障
亚瑟
Arthur!
媚拉 他们在追踪你
Mera, they’re tracking you.
什么
What?
他们在追踪你
They’re tracking you.
亚瑟 坚持住
Arthur, stay with me.
亚瑟 醒醒 亚瑟
Arthur, wake up! Arthur.
你偷了一艘船吗
Did you steal a boat?
码头的船不是公用的吗
Are the boats at the marina not for public use?
不是 那是个人的
No, those belong to people.
那些人是奥姆的精锐先锋
Those were Orm’s elite commandos.
但是带头的人 不是亚特兰蒂斯人
But the one who led them, he wasn’t Atlantean.
我以前从没见过他
I’ve never seen him before.
我见过
Yeah, I have.
他和他父亲是海盗
He and his father were pirates.
他把他父亲的死怪在我头上
And he blames me for his father’s death.
他们选择了一个危险的行业 不是你的错
They picked a dangerous line of trade. It’s not your fault.
但感觉不是这样的
That’s not how it feels.
当时我能决定他的生死 而我让他死了
It was up to me, and I let him die.
我本可以救他 但我没有
I could’ve saved him, but I didn’t.
所以我树敌了 他差点就伤到你
And now, I made an enemy, and he could have hurt you.
伤到你的话就是我的错
And that would have been my fault.
他现在是过去时了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!