这个气穴是额外的预防措施
We use this air pocket as an extra layer of precaution.
只有血统高贵的族人才能在水中自♥由♥呼吸
Only the Highborns can breathe water as well as air.
而且还能把动物们挡在外面
Plus, it keeps the animals out.
它们会弄得很乱
They get kind of messy.
维科 我来了 老伙计
Vulko. Here I am, old man.
这么多年了 你终于得到你想要的了
After all these years, you finally get what you wanted.
亚瑟 真希望不是在这种情况下和你重逢
Arthur, I wish it was under better circumstances.
真不敢相信奥姆竟然袭击了陆地
I can’t believe Orm attacked.
那还不是袭击
It wasn’t an attack.
按照律法 他现在还不能这么做
Legally, he’s not allowed to yet.
但是他破坏你们的陆地战舰是一个警告
What he did to your surface warships was merely a warning.
为什么
What provoked it?
奥姆国王和你的父亲被陆地人埋伏了
King Orm and your father were ambushed by the surface.
被陆地人 我可不觉得
By the surface? I don’t think so.
他们现在还以为亚特兰蒂斯只是一个神话
They still think Atlantis is a fairy tale.
我也在场
I was there.
一艘陆地军舰朝我们开火
A surface warship fired at us.
现在泽贝尔和亚特兰蒂斯结盟了
Now, Xebel sides with Atlantis,
加强了奥姆手中的兵力
giving Orm a fleet big enough
让他能够强迫其他两个王国加入他
to force the other two kingdoms to join him.
如果我们要阻止这场战争 你必须推♥翻♥他
If we’re going to prevent this war, you must dethrone him now.
我要和你说多少遍 我不想做国王
How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t wanna be king.
你还不明白
You don’t understand.
等他成为海洋领主 那就太迟了
Once he is named Ocean Master, it’ll be too late.
他的权力
The power at his disposal
将会是你无法想象的
will be unlike anything you have ever seen.
我是从陆地上来的 没人会把我放在眼里的
I’m from the surface. No one is gonna take me seriously.
我都不知道该从哪里开始
Okay? I don’t even know where to begin.
先从证明你自己值得拥戴
By winning the hearts and minds of the people
取回这个 赢得人心和民♥意♥开始
by proving to them that you’re worthy, and retrieving this.
我已经有一个了
I already got one of those.
这个不一样 你没有
Not like this one, you don’t.
这是亚特兰失落三叉戟
This is the Lost Trident of Atlan.
我知道这个传说
Oh, I know the story.
这不仅仅是个传说 这是真的
It’s more than a story. It’s real.
这是有史以来最伟大的武器锻造师
It was forged by the greatest weapon masters in history.
用波塞冬寒铁 为亚特兰蒂斯首位统治者
Crafted from Poseidon’s steel for King Atlan,
亚特兰王所铸造的
the first ruler of Atlantis.
传说这柄三叉戟中
Legend says the trident
注入了能统治海洋的力量
was imbued with the power to command the sea.
然后这柄三叉戟怎么样了
So what happened to it?
这要追溯到一切陨落之前
To know that is to go back to the time before the Great Fall,
那时候亚特兰王还是统治者
when King Atlan ruled over all that was,
亚特兰蒂斯也还只有一个王国
when the kingdoms of Atlantis were one.
那时候科技进步 国家繁荣
It was a time of great prosperity and technological advancement.
在世界的其他角落还以为地球是平的时
We had unlocked the secret of unlimited energy
我们已经发掘了
at a time when the rest of the world
无限能源的奥秘
still thought the earth was flat.
但是我们的野心膨胀了
But we became too ambitious,
对权力愈加渴求
too hungry for power.
海洋吞噬了我们 亚特兰蒂斯沉没了
The ocean swallowed us, and Atlantis sank.
但是让我们的文明崩塌的力量
But the very power that collapsed our civilization
也为我们开拓了通往未来的大道
also paved the way to our future.
我们被赋予了能在水下呼吸的能力
It gave us the ability to breathe underwater.
于是 我们进化了
And so, we evolved.
退化的人则变成了野鱼人
Others regressed, became savage.
国王则在自我放逐中
And the king lived out the remainder of his days
过完了余生
in self-imposed exile.
再也没有人见过他和那柄三叉戟
Neither he nor the trident were ever seen again.
我们有一支考古小队几个月前发现了这个
One of our archeological teams uncovered this a few months ago.
这是一则能追溯到第一代王朝的古记录
It’s an ancient recording dating back to the First Dynasty.
我相信这里面有亚特兰王给人♥民♥留下的最后的信息
I believe it contains Atlan’s final message to his people
以及神圣三叉戟的所在之处
and the whereabouts of the Sacred Trident.
这上面怎么说
So, what does it say?
我们不知道 这所使用的科技太古老
We don’t know. The technology’s too old.
这根管子上有迷失国的标志
The cylinder bears the markings of the Deserter Kingdom.
你得带到那里 得到信息
You must take it there and retrieve the message.
亚特兰王安息之处的线索就藏在这里
The clue to Atlan’s final resting place is inside of this.
边境护卫队 你因非法入侵而被捕了
Border Defense. You are under arrest for illegal entry.

No!
不能被人看到你在这里
You mustn’t be seen here!
你肯定不想好好聊聊吧
I don’t suppose you want to talk about this, do you?
我也不想
Neither do I.
我以国王奥姆陛下之名宣布 你被捕了
In the name of His Highness, King Orm, I place you under arrest.
欢迎来到亚特兰蒂斯
Welcome to Atlantis…
哥哥
Brother.
真不敢相信 你终于来了
I can’t believe you’re finally here.
我听了太多关于你的故事
I’ve heard so many stories about you.
这么多年来 我一直以我的父亲
All these years, I’ve been ashamed of my mother
委身于一个陆地人而为辱
for defiling herself with a surface-dweller.
以我有一个混血的哥哥为辱
Ashamed of the fact that I have a half-breed brother
我多想用我的三叉戟戳穿你的心脏
whose heart I wanted to run my trident through.
但你现在终于来到了我的面前 我承认
But now that you’re finally here before me, I must admit…
我很矛盾
I am conflicted.
你想要冲突吗[矛盾]
You want conflict,
不如解开我的链子 弟弟
why don’t you take these chains off, little brother?
我们就知道谁能笑到最后了
And we’ll see who gets run through.
看来你带来了我们母亲的武器
Yes, I see you’ve brought our mother’s weapon.
过去了这么久 你就是为此而来的吗
Is that why you’ve come here after all this time?
为了杀了我
To kill me?
我是来组织一个疯子毁灭世界
I came here to stop a maniac from destroying the world.
我知道了
I see.
你要怎么阻止陆地人
And how do you plan to stop the atrocities
一直以来的暴行
that the surface continues to commit?
因为这一个世纪以来 他们污染我们的水域
Because for a century, they have polluted our waters
毒害我们的孩子
and poisoned our children.
现在 他们烧红了天空 大洋也为之沸腾
And now, their skies burn and our oceans boil.
你花了这么大的力气
And you’ve come all this way
只是为了站在你族人的对立面吗
to take sides against your own people?
这种战争根本没有什么站边
There are no sides in a war like this.
你显然已经选择了自己的站边
You have clearly chosen a side
来这里妄图挑战王位
and come here to challenge the throne.
如果只有那样才能阻止你的战争
If that’s what it takes to stop your war.
你要发起国王挑战吗
Are you invoking the Combat of the Kings?
随你怎么说 我看就是打你屁♥股♥
Call it whatever you want. I call it an ass-whooping.
那我们不如就这么办吧
Well then, perhaps that’s how we’ll proceed.
-陛下 -奥姆 别
– Your Majesty! – Orm, please.
你们还不明白吗
Don’t you see?
如果我在所有人的见证下
If I defeat the firstborn son of Atlanna
在正式挑战中打败了亚特兰娜的长子
in a formal challenge in front of everyone,
那七大王国
then all Seven Kingdoms
就必须承认我是真正的国王
will have to concede that I am the one true king.
陛下 击败无知者没有胜利可言
Your Majesty, there is no victory in defeating the ignorant.
你哥哥显然是个低能儿
Your brother is clearly an imbecile.
陛下 他不懂我们的方式
Your Highness, he doesn’t know our ways.
那他就要被好好教育一番
Then he’s about to get an education.
你要正式挑战我吗
Are you officially challenging me?
没错 我要挑战你 等我赢了
Hell yes, I challenge you. And when I win…
如果你赢了
If you win,
我将停止一切举动 战争结束
I will cease all immediate action. The war is over.
但如果我赢了
But if I win…
你就完了
You’re over.
来吧
Let’s do it.
那就这么定了
So be it.
挑战已经提出 我接受了
Challenge has been made, and I accept.
让他准备好上烈焰之环
Prepare him for the Ring of Fire.
等等 什么环
Wait. The ring of what?
你怎么能如此愚蠢地被奥姆下套进行战斗
How could you be so foolish to let Orm bait you into a fight?
我倒是觉得我解决了我们的问题
It seems to me like I just solved all of our problems.
我打赢他 战争就结束了 我就能回家了
I beat him in a battle, war’s over, I get to go home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!