我们回家给你纹面吧
Let’s go home and work on your ta moko. Huh?
要是你祖父还活着
If your grandpops was still alive,
看见你没做完纹面 肯定会狠狠打我们的头
he’d be banging our heads for not finishing it.
是的 但我们有的是时间
Yes, he would, but there is plenty of time for that.
先送你回去睡觉
We gotta get you to bed.
明白吗
Got it?
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking for you.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no…
我需要你跟我回亚特兰蒂斯
I need you to come with me to Atlantis.
我要告诉你的话
Listen, I’m gonna tell you the same thing
我已经跟那老海星维科说过了
that I told that rusty starfish Vulko.
不过对你客气点 因为尊重女士
Except nicer, because you’re a lady.
不 谢谢 我没兴趣
No, thank you. I’m not interested.
你打败了荒原狼 拯救了亚特兰蒂斯
You defeated Steppenwolf and saved Atlantis.
那跟亚特兰蒂斯一点关系都没有
That had nothing to do with Atlantis.
你同母异父的兄弟奥姆王
Your half-brother King Orm is about to
就要发动对陆地世界的战争了
declare war upon the surface world.
数十亿的人将会丧生
Billions will die.
你我的族群都是
Your people and mine.
我们必须阻止他
We must stop him.
那你建议我们怎么做
And how do you propose we do that?
你是亚特兰娜女王的长子
You are the firstborn son of Queen Atlanna.
王位是你与生俱来的权利
The throne is yours by birthright.
阻止这场战争 拯救两个世界的唯一方法
The only way to stop this war and save both worlds
就是让你获得你应有的国王地位
is for you to take your rightful place as king.
你觉得只要我一出现 奥姆就会放弃王位吗
You think if I just show up, Orm’s gonna give up the throne?
我是被你们处决的女王的私生子
I’m the bastard son of the queen your people executed.
相信我 我不是什么国王
Trust me. I am no king.
我同意
I agree.
那太好了 很好
That’s awesome. Cool.
但是 不知为何维科很信任你
But, Vulko seems to believe in you for some reason,
所以我来了
and that’s why I’m here.
维科已经找到了亚特兰失落三叉戟的位置
Vulko has learned of the location of the Lost Trident of Atlan.
童话故事 那只是个传说
Ooh, fairy tales. It’s a myth.
不是传说
It’s not a myth.
有了神圣的三叉戟 人们就会服从你
With the Sacred Trident, the people will listen to you.
你就可以获得你与生俱来的权利 废黜奥姆
You can then claim your birthright and dethrone Orm.
我与生俱来的权利已经和我母亲一同死去了
My birthright? It died with my mother.
但我可以向你保证 要是奥姆发动攻击
But I promise you this. If Orm attacks,
我会用你们对待我母亲的方式对待他
I will treat him exactly the same way your people treated her.
毫不留情
With no mercy.
北海某处
那艘潜艇几乎已经废了 但它完成了它的使命
That submarine was barely operational, but it served its purpose.
你的一个族人阻碍了我
One of your kind intervened.
他不是我们的一员
He is not one of us.
他杀了我父亲
He killed my father.
我们的交易已经结束了
Our transaction has ended.
我不要钱 我要海王
Keep the money. I want Aquaman.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Pops!
爸爸
Pops!
起来 爸爸
Come on, Pops.
快 他没有呼吸了
Come on! He’s not breathing.
让开 我来
Move! Let me help.
醒醒 爸爸
Come on, Pops.
醒一醒
Come on.
我还不知道你的名字
I don’t even know your name.
我是泽贝尔公主媚拉·查拉
It’s Princess Y’Mera Xebella Challa.
你可以叫我媚拉
You may call me Mera.
谢谢你 媚拉
Thank you, Mera.
天哪
Dear God.
是奥姆干的
This was Orm’s doing.
最坏的还没来
The worst is yet to come.
已经设立了暴洪预警
There’s a flash flood warning here
时间延长了几小时
that was just extended for a couple hours.
今天在世界各地出现了前所未有的景象
Unprecedented sights from all over the world today.
我们看到战舰和垃圾被巨浪冲上岸
We are seeing warships and trash washed up by massive waves.
海岸线上充斥着废物和垃圾
These extraordinary scenes of coastlines deluged with waste
这不同寻常的场景正在世界各地上演
and garbage are taking place all over the world.
几十年间产生的污染又重新回到了陆地上
Decades of pollution has been thrown back onto land.
许多人都在问这样一个问题
Many are asking the question,
这是自然灾害还是另有缘由
“Was this a natural disaster or something else?”
不 这不是自然灾害
No. This was no natural disaster.
是他们把我们的垃圾和战舰扔了出来
They threw out our garbage and our warships.
这是我们与亚特兰蒂斯人♥民♥的首次接触
This was our first contact with the people of Atlantis.
你又开始讲你那疯疯癫癫的亚特兰蒂斯理论了
There you go again with your insane Atlantean theory.
你完全没有任何证据 沈博士
You have absolutely no proof, Dr. Shin.
睁开眼睛看看
Open your eyes.
已经有一个亚特兰蒂斯人生活在我们中间
We already have an Atlantean living among us,
他的名字叫海王
and his name is Aquaman.
这是哪里
What is it?
维科就是在这里
This is the exact spot
给我上了第一堂游泳课
that Vulko gave me my first swimming lesson.
你必须把陆地上学到的一切忘掉
You have to forget all the teaching of the surface world
更深入地挖掘你亚特兰蒂斯人的本能
and go deeper to uncover your Atlantean instincts.
可我已经知道怎么游泳了
But I already know how to swim.
还远远不够
Not even close.
我们先说清楚
Just so we’re clear,
我会帮你阻止战争
I’ll help you stop this war.
然后就到此为止
But then, I’m done.
也许那样最好
Maybe that’s for the best.
海洋不仅仅是我们的生命之源 亚瑟
The ocean is more than our life source, Arthur.
海洋就是我们本身
It is who we are.
慢着 你可以在水下说话
Wait, you can talk underwater?
我也可以在水下说话
I can talk underwater, too!
太厉害了
This is awesome!
我们能做的可不止是说话
Oh, we can do more than just talk.
作为亚特兰蒂斯人不仅仅意味着你能在水里呼吸
Being Atlantean means more than just being able to breathe water.
你的身体能够承受极端的寒冷和压力
Your body is equipped to survive the extreme cold and pressure,
你的眼睛能够适应黑暗
and your eyes adjust to see in the dark.
太厉害了
This is awesome!
维科 我什么时候能见我妈妈
So, Vulko, when can I meet my mother?
很快 小王子
Soon, my young prince.
等你准备好了 我带你去亚特兰蒂斯见王后
When you’re ready, I’ll take you to Atlantis to meet the queen.
我把我的船藏在了这里
I hid my ship in here.
听着 我才不要上这破船
Listen, I’m not getting in that thing.
要想去到我们的目的地 你就必须上船
Well, to get where we’re going, you’re gonna have to.
你的渔船在一直泡在三文鱼油里吧
Your fish ship has been marinating in chum butter.
我下船的时候肯定全身都是沼泽的臭味
I’m gonna come out smelling like swamp butt.
你现在比那还臭
That’d be an improvement.
好吧
Yup. Okay.
亚特兰蒂斯王国
在水下建一座桥有什么意义
What’s the point in having a bridge underwater?
门桥是旧世界的遗迹
The Gateway Bridge is a remnant of the Old World.
也是进出首府的唯一路径
It’s also the only way in or out of the Capital.
为什么不直接翻墙过去
Why can’t they just go over the walls?
防卫牢不可破
Security is impenetrable.
即使他们成功躲过了守卫
Even if they did manage to evade the guards,
也不可能躲过水加农炮
they’d never get past the hydro-cannons.
人们总是想偷偷溜进去
People try to sneak in all the time.
好吧
Yeah, right.
那是什么
What is this?
海关及边境管制
Customs and border control.
别担心 我有外交通行证
Don’t worry. I have diplomatic clearance.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
旧城里有安全屋
There’s a safe house down in the Old City.
血统高贵的族人从不下到海底
The Highborns never venture to the sea floor.
我们到了
We’re here.
这是哪里
What is this?