我等你很久了
I’ve waited a long time for this.
我应该认识你吗
Am I supposed to know who you are?
我在公海上寻找猎物
I scavenge the high seas.
你是海王
You’re the Aquaman.
我们注定会相见
We were bound to meet at some point.
就不要经常见了吧
Let’s not make it a habit.
起来
Up.
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad?
真不要脸
Shame on you.
你们自找的麻烦
Boys got yourselves into this mess.
就自己出去吧
Get yourselves out of it.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad!
等等
Wait!
帮帮我 他被压住了
Help me! He’s trapped!
你不能就这么丢下他
You can’t leave him like this!
求你了
Please!
你杀了无辜的人 向大海乞求怜悯去吧
You killed innocent people. You ask the sea for mercy.
压载舱破裂
快走 别管我
Get outta here! I got this!
闭嘴 我不会丢下你
Shut up, I’m not leaving you!
你必须活下去 才能杀了那个混♥蛋♥
You need to live, so you can kill that son of a bitch!
-快走 -不
– Now, go! – No!
-走啊 -闭嘴
– Go! – Shut up!

No!

No!
该死的
Damn you!
走吧
Go.
我总是知道在哪里能找到你
I always know where to find you.
老♥习♥惯了
Old habits.
-来吧 我请你吃早餐 -好咧
– Come on, I’ll buy you breakfast. – All right!
你要我让他们帮你把酒装到吸管杯里吗
You want me to have them put that in a sippy cup for you?
为什么我能在水下呼吸
How is it that I can breathe underwater,
在酒桌上却还是喝不过你
but you can still drink me under the table?
这是我的超能力
That’s my superpower.
一艘俄♥罗♥斯♥潜艇
A Russian submarine
昨晚被高科技海盗劫持
hijacked late last night by high-tech pirates.
这些海盗涉嫌
The same pirates who are suspected
与海军高度机密的
in connection with the disappearance of the Navy’s
隐形潜艇原型的失踪有关
highly classified prototype stealth submarine.
现有未经证实的报道称
And a further development, we now have unconfirmed reports
是这位被社交媒体戏称为”海王”的超能力者
that the metahuman dubbed by social media as “the Aquaman”
进行了此次大胆的营救行动
was responsible for this daring rescue.
不是我
That’s not me.
胡说八道 就是你 对吗
Bullshit. You’re doing it, aren’t you? Huh?
就像维科教导你的那样
What Vulko trained you to do.
我就知道你不可能永远袖手旁观
I knew you couldn’t stand on the sidelines forever.
你妈妈一直都知道你很特别
Your mother always knew you were special.
别说了
Don’t even start.
她相信你能让我们的两个世界团结起来
She believed you’d be the one to unite our two worlds.
别说了
Just stop.
不管亚特兰蒂斯有什么问题 你都会不在话下
Whatever Atlantis’ problems are, you’re bigger than them.
亚特兰蒂斯害死了我妈妈
Atlantis murdered my mother.
你不能肯定
You don’t know that for sure.
我肯定
Yes, I do.
他们杀了她 因为她爱你 因为她生下了我
They killed her. For loving you and having me.
你心里明白
And you know it.
儿子 总有一天你不能再怪罪你自己了
Son, one day you’re gonna have to stop blaming yourself.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
你是电视上那个鱼人吗
You that fish boy from the TV?
好极了
Oh, great.
我是鱼人 有何贵干
It’s “Fish man.” What do you want?
我告诉你我想干什么
I’ll tell you what I want.
可以和你合影吗
Could we get a picture with you?
你是我们这儿的英雄 兄弟
You’re like our local hero, man.
拜托你了 拍一张要不了多久
It would mean a lot. Just a quick…
随便你吧
Whatever.
-好 来拍吧 -别碰我
– All right. Let’s do this. – Don’t touch me.
好 很好 我们这样拍
Right, that’s exactly right. I’m gonna go down here.
来了 大家笑一个
There we go. Everybody smile.
大西洋某处
他明白这次会面的重要性
He understands the significance of this meeting.
他会听你说的
He’ll hear you out.
-奥姆王 -涅柔斯国王
– King Orm. – King Nereus.
你挑的会面地点
You picked a meeting place
太接近陆地了 我不喜欢
too close to the surface for my liking.
你不知道这里是国王议会吗
You don’t recognize the Council of the Kings?
亚特兰国王在位之时 七大王国是一体的
In Atlan’s time, when the Seven Kingdoms were one,
我们的祖先会聚集在这里
our ancestors gathered here.
亚特兰蒂斯国王坐在桌首
Atlantis sat here at the head of the table.
泽贝尔国王 像往常一样 坐在他旁边
Xebel, as always, by his side.
咸水族 鱼人族
Brine. Fishermen.
那时候迷失国和海沟族还没有陨落
The Deserters and the Trench had not yet fallen.
失落国度还没有消亡
The Lost Nation had not yet vanished.
他们一起造就了世界上最伟大的帝国
Together, they were the greatest empire the world had ever seen.
但是现在 我坐在亚特兰的宝座上
But now, I sit on Atlan’s throne,
被陈旧的法律和政♥治♥束缚着
shackled by archaic laws and politics.
而我们头顶上威胁的增长却不可忽视…
While the threat above us grows undeniably…
陆地人总是充斥着暴♥力♥
Violence has always plagued the surface.
他们会毁了自己
They will destroy themselves.
他们会先毁了我们
Not before destroying us first.
我们已经躲藏得够久了
We have been hiding long enough.
亚特兰蒂斯再次崛起的时刻已经到来
The time has come for Atlantis to rise again.
我们尊敬你 涅柔斯国王
We honor you, King Nereus,
我们邀请泽贝尔成为第一个
by inviting Xebel to be the first kingdom
加入奥姆王联盟的王国
to join King Orm’s alliance.
说得好像还有别的选择一样 维科
As if you had a choice, Vulko.
根据法律 你必须征得四个王国的同意
By law, you need four of the Seven Kingdoms
才能掌权并发动攻击
to ascend and attack.
失落国度和迷失国早已灭亡
The Lost Nation and the Deserters have long perished.
海沟族只剩下怪兽
The Trench are nothing but animals.
咸水族永远不可能加入 而鱼人族都是懦夫
The Brine will never join you, and the Fishermen are cowards.
没有我和我的军队去说服他们
Without me and my army to convince them,
你的计划就会胎死腹中
your plans are stillborn.
但我知道你真正的目的
But I know what you really want.
一旦你得到了四个王国的首肯
Once you’ve obtained the pledge of the four kingdoms,
你就会成为
you will be ordained
海洋领主
Ocean Master.
那不过是一个头衔
That is merely a title.
我不是傻子 奥姆王
I’m no fool, King Orm.
成为海洋领主 你就能指挥
As Ocean Master, you’ll be commander
这个星球上最强大的军事力量
of the greatest military might on this planet.
我是天选的领导者
I am the natural choice to lead it.
是吗
Are you?
有传言说还有一位天选之子
What about the rumors that there’s another?
一个亚特兰蒂斯人 生活在陆地上
An Atlantean, living among the surface.
他也是皇室的血脉
One of royal blood.
你可以坐在亚特兰蒂斯的王座上
You may sit on the throne of Atlantis,
但你王座摇摇欲坠
but your claim to it is weak.
你怎么可能还想着要统一整个帝国呢
How can you possibly hope to unite the empire?
我母亲的野种甚至没来过亚特兰蒂斯
My mother’s bastard has never even been to Atlantis.
他忠于陆地
His loyalty is to the surface.
是陆地人 拿起武器
Surface-dwellers! To arms!
你们的国王受伤了
Your king is injured!
我不是想发动战争
I’m not trying to start a war.
战争早就已经开始了
The war has already begun.
是时候让他们听听们要说的话了
Then it’s time we send them a message they’ll hear.
-我没事 -别走
– I’m good. – Stop.
-给你钥匙 -谢谢
– Here’re the keys. – Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!