奥尔森说那是布拉格在英国买♥♥的
Olson says Bragg bought it in England.
赫里福郡,人们这么叫的
A Herefordshire, they call it.
一头不错的畜生
That is a fine beast.
那些牛的味道很不错
HITCH: Those steers make real good eating.
前几天有人跟我说 布拉格在内华达州建了一座大银山
One fella told me the other day Bragg had a big silver strike up in Nevada.
还有一个发誓说布拉格和一些年轻人 抢劫了一列开往墨西哥的火车…
Another swears Bragg and some boys robbed a train down in Mexico…
…火车上运的是金子
…carrying gold.
我觉得他从哪弄来的钱,这无关紧要
I don’t suppose it matters one way or the other where he got all that money.
一定能做些什么
Must be something can be done.
他们不能把我排除在外
They ain’t gonna run me off.
布拉格已经拉拢了奥尔森他们一伙人
And Bragg’s got Olson and his bunch right in his pocket.
就算我们找到工作,也会被炒
We got hired. We can get fired.
我和艾丽在这有一所房♥子
Me and Allie got a house here.
我不走
I’m not leaving.
你想以什么身份留下呢?
What are you gonna stay as?
我们还没想到
We ain’t come to that yet.
最好先想清楚
Might just make some sense to move on.
和艾丽说了?
Talked this over with Allie?
她也不想走吗?
She don’t wanna leave either?
我有话要说,维吉尔
I got some things to say, Virgil.
留在这,我活不下去
I stay here, I won’t be able to make a living.
我明白
I know.
– 我还有话要说 – 她也许会离开我
– I got something else to say. – She might leave me.
是的
Yeah.
– 你看到了林·谢尔顿那时的情况 – 我不会离开她的
– You saw how it was with Ring Shelton. – I ain’t leaving her.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
几年前我在特勒斯皮德拉斯开枪打了一个人 (在新墨西哥州)
I shot a man in Tres Piedras years ago.
但那时候要是我杀人,就是违法的
Only time I killed it wasn’t legal.
我要走了
I’m gonna be leaving.
再来杯咖啡,雷恩斯先生?
TILDA: More coffee, Mr. Raines?
– 还需要什么吗? – 不了,谢谢
– Will there be anything else for you? – No, thank you.
布拉格问起的时候给他
HITCH: Give this to Bragg when he asks for it.
– 埃弗雷特 – 照我说的做
– Everett. – Just do it.
长♥期♥票♥据♥
BRAGG: Long notes.
– 是的 – 是吗?
– Yes. – Yeah?
埃弗雷特
Everett.
你以为自己在干什么?
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
你是个骗子,拖后腿,胆小鬼
You’re a lying, back-shooting, cowardly son of a bitch.
什么意思?
BRAGG: What is this?
什么意思?
What is this?
我在外面街上
I’ll be out in the street.
可你是副警长,不能对我大呼小叫
BRAGG: But you’re a deputy marshal. You can’t call me out.
沃利斯有把枪给你
Wallis has a gun for you.
我去外面 你没出来的话,我会进来杀了你
I’m going outside. You don’t come out, I’ll come back in and kill you.
你以为没有你的朋友科尔帮你 你能打得过我?
You think you can pull on me without your friend Cole to back you up?
埃弗雷特
Everett.
别管,维吉尔
Just leave it, Virgil.
住手,怎么回事?
Just hold on. What’s this about?
我求过你吗?
I ever ask you for anything?
现在我求你
Well, I’m asking you now.
别管这事
Just leave it alone.
就一次,维吉尔
Just once, Virgil.
就帮一次
One favor.
我认为我挽救了维吉尔的执法官生涯…
HITCH: I figured I’d saved virgil’s career as a lawman…
…给了他又一次和艾丽在一起的机会
…and given him another chance with Allie.
至少是为了可知的未来
At least for the foreseeable future.
至于未知的…
As for the unforeseeable…
…就在那里等着我
…well, it was out there waiting for me.
我直接朝着落日,慢悠悠地骑马往西行
I headed straight into the setting sun and rode west at an easy pace.
将会是一段很长的旅程…
It was gonna be a long ride…
…没必要着急
…and there was no reason to hurry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!