多久?
For how long?
你要多久就多久
For as long as you need.
我们一直干得不错,维吉尔
We’ve done pretty well over time, Virgil.
一直以来都是为了工作,没有私事
It’s always been just a job. Never been personal.
因为布拉格,所以我们要对付林,对吗?
We are going up against Ring because of Bragg, right?
让别人带走你的犯人,是做不了执法官的
You can’t be a lawman and let somebody take your prisoner.
科尔!
RING: Cole!
就如你之前说的,你认识我很久了 而我也一样
Like you said, you’ve known me a long time, long as I’ve known you.
把你的犯人关在我表弟拉塞尔的监狱…
Guess you made your first mistake, Virgil…
…就是你犯的第一个错误,维吉尔
…locking your prisoner in my cousin Russell’s jail.
我搞定林,而你搞定玛奇,再解决楼上的
COLE: I’ll take Ring, you take Mackie, then we’ll deal upstairs.

Yes, sir.
维吉尔
Virgil.
维吉尔
Virgil.
维吉尔
Virgil.
左膝盖伤了
Left knee’s busted.
– 发生得太快 – 谁都能开枪
HITCH: That happened quick. – Everybody could shoot.
维吉尔
ALLISON: Virgil.
维吉尔
Virgil.
维吉尔
Virgil.
艾丽
Allie.
我要告诉你,你看见的时候我有多窘迫…
And I want you to know how embarrassed I am that you saw me…
– 你知道的 – 什么?
– You know. – What?
我羞于让你看到全身赤♥裸♥的我
I am mortified that you saw me with no clothes on.
哦,艾丽,那是无上的快乐
Oh, Allie, it was an incomparable pleasure.
哦,埃弗雷特
Oh, Everett.
是你开头的
Well, you’re the one that started talking about it.
我只是很感谢你和埃弗雷特 你们并没有抛弃我
Well, I’m just grateful to you and Everett that you didn’t abandon me.
我们受雇来做这些
Well, that is what we were hired to do.
追捕逃犯,救出危险中的妇女
You know, find escaped prisoners and rescue damsels in distress.
哦,继续啊,你们俩
Oh, go on, the both of you.
你们假装自己所做的是执法官该做的事
Pretend like you were just doing what any lawman would do.
可我心里都明白,我会珍惜…
I know it in my heart and I treasure it…
…你们为我所做的一切
…that you did what you did for me.
我想说的就是这些
KATIE: That’s what I was trying to say.
艾丽把你当替补
Allie has you in reserve.
– 替补什么? – 埃弗雷特,你不是傻瓜
– In reserve for what? – Everett, you ain’t stupid.
要是维吉尔死了,你就是他的代替
Virgil dies, you replace him.
– 不 – 所以她会对你那么好
– No. – That’s why she’s so nice to you.
你觉得她不爱维吉尔吗?
You don’t think she loves Virgil?
在这种地方,还能奢望女人会有爱嘛
Out here, love’s pretty hard for a woman.
通常都是男人为情所困
Mostly it’s the men worry about love.
我不知道她如何想的
I don’t know what she feels.
也许她自己都不知道
She probably don’t know how she feels either.
她只知道他是个强人 只要他还是强人,她就会跟他在一起
She just knows he’s the top hand, and she’ll stay with him till he ain’t.
你好,埃弗雷特,你好,维吉尔
Hello, Everett. Hello, Virgil.
我们能帮你们什么吗?
What can we do for you boys?
发生了一件奇怪的事
Well, there’s a been a strange, somewhat of an odd occurrence.
奇怪的事?
COLE: Occurrence?
几分钟前电报局收到了一份电报
Just came in from the telegraph office minutes ago.
是凯利森法官发来的
It’s from Judge Callison.
“收到美国司法部的通知
“Have received notice from U.S. Department of Justice.
兰德尔·R·布拉格在雅基郡的谋杀罪名…
Randall R. Bragg granted full pardon…
…获得切斯特·A·亚瑟总统的…
…for murder conviction in Yaqui County…
…完全赦免”
…by President Chester A. Arthur.”
显然布拉格说他与总统熟识不是吹牛
Evidently, Bragg’s claim of association with our president wasn’t just thrasonical.
吹牛
Boastful.
谢谢,绅士们
Thank you, gentlemen.
为什么你要当着他的面那么说?
Why did you just thrust that in his face like that?
– 我没有 – 你在他的面前说了
– I didn’t. – You thrusted it in his face.
– 谢谢,蒂尔达 – 科尔先生
COLE: Thanks, Tilda. – Mr. Cole.
– 我想跟你换… – 我知道你要什么
– I’ll trade you… – I know what you’re gonna ask.
– 给 – 我的鸡腿你也要吗?
– Here. – Do you want my drumstick too?
不,一个够了
No. One’s plenty.
我早知道了
I knew it.
天哪
Well, by God.
弗伦奇夫人
Mrs. French.
警长,副警长
Marshal. Deputy.
– 过去的就让它过去吧 – 布拉格…
– Bygones be bygones. – Bragg…
…我不知道你们有什么交易…
…I don’t know what kind of deal you worked…
…但据我所知,你谋杀了杰克·贝尔
…but as far as I’m concerned, you murdered Jack Bell.
而现在我和朋友在吃饭时,你却站在这…
Now you’re standing here while I’m trying to have dinner…
…就像你没做过一样
…acting like you didn’t.
很抱歉让你那么想
Well, I’m sorry you feel that way.
弗伦奇夫人
Mrs. French.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
绅士们
Gentlemen.
布拉格先生,很高兴见到你
RAINES: Mr. Bragg. It’s very nice to see you.
你认为他为什么会回来?
Why do you think he came back here?
骄傲
Pride.
这很有意思,艾丽
It’s a funny thing, Allie.
埃弗雷特
Everett.
旅途愉快吧?
HITCH: Good trip?
凯利森法官说这还没完
Well, Judge Callison says there ain’t nothing can be done.
布拉格的律师上诉了,控诉审判不公平…
Bragg’s attorney appealed the conviction, said the trial was unfair…
…尸体没找到,证据都是污蔑
…no bodies were found, evidence was hearsay.
上诉受理前总统就颁发了赦免
President granted a pardon before the appeal was even ruled on.
他有权管理这片领地 赦免是真的,这就是法律
He’s got authority over the territories. The pardon is real. It’s the law.
艾丽怎么样了?
How’s Allie?
她很好
She’s fine.
维吉尔,我一直以为别人是因为 我们的能力而把枪手工作交给我们
Virgil, I’ve always thought that men like us do gun work because we can.
是因为我们比其他人要出色
Because we’re better at it than most.
可以打牛或挖铜
Well, it beats punching cows or digging copper.
– 是的 – 或者当士兵
– Yeah. – Or soldiering.
做了治安官你也可以做 每隔一段时间拿到钱…
You can do it as a peace officer, get paid regularly…
…而且你也知道何时做,如何做
…and you sort of know when to do it and how.
听起来是这样
Sounds right.
从不将法律当真
Never taken the legal side of it too seriously.
我的意思是,作为一个枪手 那样想感觉会轻松得多
I mean, figure it’s just a way to feel easier about being a gunman.
我是认真的,不这样我还能怎么样?
I take it serious. What the hell am I if I don’t?
告诉你,这个小镇变化很快
MAN 1: I tell you, this town is changing fast.
那是不错的现象
MAN 2: That’s a fine-looking sign.
是啊
MAN 1: Yup.
– 把账单直接寄给我 – 好的
MAN 3: Just send me the bill. WOMAN: I will.

MAN 3: Okay.
为了你,迪克斯
MAN 4: Here’s to you, Dixie.
请你喝一杯吧,埃弗雷特?
Buy you a drink, Everett?
来一杯
Got one.
我要一样的,胖子,还有一小杯雪利酒
I’ll have the same, Fat. And a pretty little glass of sherry.
你的搭档呢?
So where’s your partner?
他不想来这
He refuses to come in here.
很好,太好了
That’s fine, perfectly fine.
雪茄要吗?
Cigar?
不吸烟
Don’t smoke.
听着,我知道你们为什么那么针对我
Listen, I understand why you boys hold it hard against me.
但我要你们知道 我已经不是以前的那个我了
But I want you to know I’m not the man I was.
一旦你们明白我说的是真话…
I was hoping we could work together…
…我希望我们能一起工作
…once you came to see the truth of my statement.
你的意思是你已经改过自新了?
That statement being that you’re a reformed man?
是的
I am.
市政官乐于见到小镇现在的变化
The city aldermen like what’s happening to the town.
你们不走正道…
You boys don’t get on the right side of things, well…
…你们也许就找不到工作
…you might find yourselves without a job.
我们在这做什么?
How are we doing here?
输钱了,对吗?不要在一夜输了这旅馆
Losing money, are you? Don’t lose the hotel in one night.
轮到我们了,艾丽,先热身下
Here we are, Allie. Something to warm you up a little bit.
– 谢谢,兰德尔 – 孤独地坐在角落…
– Well, thank you, Randall. – Sitting lonely in the corner…

Aw.
…套着那条裙子 – 哦,哈哈哈
…poured into that dress. – Oh, ha-ha-ha.
见过那样一头吗?
HITCH: Ever seen one like that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!