我可不喜欢不喝酒的人
Hard to like a man who doesn’t drink a little.
但也不是不可能
But not impossible.
我们走着瞧
Well, we’ll see.
– 你开枪打了我三个人 – 事实上,我只打了两个人
– You shot three of my men. – Matter of fact, I only shot two.
希什先生打了第三个人
Mr. Hitch shot the other one.
问题是,我在这插不上手 而你们开枪打了他们
Point is, I can’t have my hands coming in here and you boys shooting them.
我明白你的心情
I can see how you’d feel that way.
所以我们必须达成些共识
So we need to make an arrangement.
在这间房♥间的门外…
COLE: There’s a set of bylaws…
…贴了一些附则
…posted right outside the door here of this very saloon.
你的人照着附则做,一切万事大吉
Your boys do like the bylaws say, everything will be muy bueno.
– 要是不照着做呢? – 我会逮捕他们
– And if they don’t? COLE: I arrest them.
– 要是他们不配合呢? – 我会开枪,或者希什先生来
– And if they don’t go along? – I shoot them, or Mr. Hitch does.
– 那就是法律 – 你的法律
– That’s the law. – Your law.
一样的
The same thing.

Hm.
或许你没那么好心
Maybe you aren’t good enough.
不要那么自信你会比我快
Don’t be so sure you’re quicker than me.
到目前为止,还没人比我快
So far I’ve been quick enough.
好吧…
Well…
…也许现在不是时候
…perhaps now is not the time.
我不是说反对
Don’t mean there won’t be a time.
我看见你和你的人都带着枪
COLE: See you and your boys there are heeled.
我知道你还没有机会看一下附则…
I know you haven’t had a chance to read the bylaws yet…
…但附则上就有这么一条 在城镇范围内携枪是非法的
…but the bylaws say it’s illegal to carry guns inside town limits.
所以下次我会解除你们的武器 并拘留你们一些时间
So next time I’m gonna have to disarm you, lock you up for a bit.
你很有趣, 科尔先生
You are an interesting man, Mr. Cole.
走吧
Come on.
科尔先生干这很久了,奥尔森先生
Mr. Cole’s been doing this a long time, Mr. Olson.
哦,是啊,咳,谢谢
Oh, yeah, ahem. Thank you.
– 再见 – 再见,奥尔森先生
– Good day to you. – Good day, Mr. Olson.
– 谢谢,很好,我会回来的 – 是,夫人
– Thank you, that’ll be fine. I’ll be back. – Yes, ma’am.
请给我咖啡和一份点心
Coffee and a biscuit, please.
没有
No sell.
– 可菜单上有写 – 那包括在早餐里
– But it’s on the menu. – With breakfast.

Chin.
– 给这位女士一份点心 – 菜单上…
– Sell the lady a biscuit. – Menu say…
给她一份点心
Sell her a biscuit.
只这一次
One time.
– 谢谢 – 我的荣幸
ALLISON: Thank you. – My pleasure.
你是这的郡长?
Are you the sheriff around here?
警长
City marshal.
维吉尔·科尔
Virgil Cole.
这位是我的副官,埃弗雷特·希什
Now, this fella here’s my deputy, Everett Hitch.
– 夫人 – 你好吗?
– Ma’am. – How do you do?
谢谢
Thank you.
– 谢谢,琴 – 不客气
HITCH: Thanks, Chin. CHIN: You’re welcome.
打扰一下,你们哪位绅士 可以告诉我一个既干净又便宜的旅馆?
Excuse me. Could either of you gentlemen direct me to a clean, inexpensive hotel?
– 这里只有一个 – 贵吗?
– We only have one. – Is it expensive?
也许有点贵,不过这里也没得选择
COLE: Probably more than it should be, there being no other choice.
我只有一美元
I only have a dollar.
你叫什么?
Do you have a name?
弗伦奇夫人
Mrs. French.
艾莉森·弗伦奇
Allison French.
谢谢
Thank you.
呃,你有丈夫了,弗伦奇夫人?
Uh, you have a husband, Mrs. French?
他死了
He died.
很抱歉
I’m sorry to hear that.
你做过什么工作吗?
You do any kind of work?
我会口琴和钢琴
I play the organ and the piano.
你不是妓♥女♥?
You’re not a whore?
– 什么? – 不要这么粗鲁
– What? – Don’t be crude.
不知道你们是怎么想的
Well, no sense fluffing your feathers about it.
这的单身女人没几个不是妓♥女♥的
We don’t see a lot of single women here that ain’t whores.
那我就是一个
Well, I’m one.
有意思
Sprightly thing.
你觉得旅馆那边会让我住吗? 我只有一美元
ALLISON: Do you think the hotel will let me stay for a dollar?
你想住多久都可以,弗伦奇夫人
You can stay as long as you like, Mrs. French.
– 那怎么可能呢? – 甚至雇你弹钢琴
– Now, how can that be? – Might even hire you to play the piano.
– 你也这么觉得吧,埃弗雷特? – 是的
– Think so, Everett? – I do.
那…
Well…
你吃完早餐后…
When you finish your breakfast…
…埃弗雷特会送你到那个旅馆 并帮你安定下来
…Everett will escort you down to the hotel and help you get settled.
那是我的荣幸
It’ll be my pleasure.
非常谢谢,科尔先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Cole.
– 谢谢你的好意 – 不用客气
– For your kindness. – No trouble at all.
– 希望我们还会见面,弗伦奇夫人 – 是呀,科尔先生, 我也这么希望
– Hope to see you again, Mrs. French. – Yes, Mr. Cole. That would be nice.
你去了有一会儿了
You been gone a while.
她问了好多你的事,维吉尔
She was asking a lot about you, Virgil.
她对我有兴趣吗?
Well, was she asking in a liking way?
– 她想知道你有没有结婚 – 那你怎么回答的?
– Wanted to know if you were married. – Well, what’d you tell her?
我说我不知道
Said I didn’t know.
该死,埃弗雷特,我在这里有妻子吗?
Well, hell, Everett, you see a wife around here?
没有
I do not.
那你为什么要对她说你不知道?
Then why the hell did you tell her you didn’t know?
也许你在银城有个妻子 或是诺加利斯,或是比斯比 (银城位于美国新墨西哥州西南部的兰特县) (诺加利斯位于美国亚利桑那州南部的圣克鲁斯县) (比斯比位于美国亚利桑那州东南部的科奇斯县)
You might have a wife in Silver City. Or in Nogales. Or Bisbee.
比斯比?埃弗雷特,如果我在比斯比有个妻子 你不觉得你会听说过吗?
Bisbee? Everett, if I had a wife in Bisbee, don’t you think you’d know about her?
艾丽说她会问你这事的 所以你也许该准备好怎么回答
Allie says she’s gonna ask you about it, so you might wanna have an answer ready.
我曾经和一个印第安女人生活过…
I had an Apache woman come live with me once…
…但没人知道我们的事
…but there were never any words spoke over us or anything.
我觉得她想知道… 她对你目前是否已婚…
I think she wants to know… She’s more interested…
…更感兴趣
…in if you’re presently married.
该死的没有,我没有结婚
Well, hell no, I’m not presently married.
她听了会很高兴的
She’s gonna be pleased.
艾丽?
Allie?
是的,艾丽,她喜欢别人叫她艾丽
Yes, Allie. She likes to be called Allie.
你在想什么呢?
So, what do you think?
我在想弗伦奇夫人… 艾丽
I think Mrs. French… Allie.
也许非常有意思
– Might become exclusively interesting.
我是说,山上那些人你是怎么想的?
I mean, what do you think about the men on the ridge?
我觉得我们最好到那去一次 看看他们到底在干什么
I think you and me might wanna ride up there, see what they’re doing.
我可以先喝完咖啡吗?
Can I finish my coffee first?
当然了
You surely may.
你们好,朋友们
Howdy, boys.
城镇范围可没这么远,警长
Town don’t come out this far, marshal.
老天作证,我相信你说得对
By God, I believe you’re right.
我知道它就延伸到…
I believe it ends at the bottom of that hill…
…那条河流流经的山底
…where that wash runs.
在这上面,你只是又一个带着枪的牛仔
Up here, you’re just another cowboy with a gun.
你觉得对吗,埃弗雷特?
You think that’s right, Everett?
我倒觉得无论你在哪 你都不仅仅是一个带着枪的牛仔
I think no matter where you are, you’re not just another cowboy with a gun.
那正是我所想的
That’d be my thought.
好了,我们没做什么坏事 你们在这也没什么“jurdiction” (某人发音错误,人家都听不懂了-.-)
Well, we ain’t doing nothing wrong, and you ain’t got no “jurdiction” up here.
“Jurdiction”?
“Jurdiction”?
我想他指的是权利
I believe he means jurisdiction.
我相信他是这个意思 而且他说得对极了
I believe he does, and he’s by God right about it.
你为什么在这里溜达?
What are you doing riding round and round up here?
我们只是在望风而已
We’re just keeping an eye on things.
为了谁?
For who?
哎哟!
Ow!
你把我的牙都打掉了
You knocked my teeth out.
柯尔特搞了个重型枪炮,这可是真的
Well, Colt makes a heavy firearm. That’s a fact.
你在为谁望风?
Who are you riding for?
布拉格
Bragg.
– 布拉格不会是想吓我们吧? – 我猜是的
– Think Bragg’s attempting to frighten us? – Be my guess.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
– 迪安 – 好吧,迪安…
– Dean. – Well, Dean…
…回去告诉布拉格,我们可没被吓到
…go back to Mr. Bragg and report that we ain’t too frightened.
布拉格先生不会乐意你打我的
Mr. Bragg ain’t gonna like that you hit me.
我知道你自己也很不爽,迪安
I don’t guess you liked it all that much yourself, Dean.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!