That leaves us with the LEM,which means free-return trajectory.
因此我们得用登月舱 进入自♥由♥飞行轨道
Once we get the guys around the moon,we’ll fire up the LEM engine,
绕过月球后点燃登月舱引擎
make a long burn,
做长时间燃烧
pick up some speed and get ’em home as quick as we can.
加速后尽快送他们回家
Gene, I’m wondering what the Grumman guys think about this.
吉恩 我想听听登月舱设计小组的看法
We can’t make any guarantees.We designed the LEM to land on the moon,
那不能保证 登月舱是设计用来上月球的
not fire the engine out there for course corrections.
而不是点燃引擎 修正轨道
Well, unfortunately, we’re not landing on the moon, are we?
反正我们现在也无法登月了 对不?
I don’t care what anything was designed to do.
我不管那东西的设计目的是什么
I care about what it can do.
我只关心它能做什么
Let’s get to work.Let’s lay it out, okay?
大家一起努力 快拟出飞行计划
CAPCOM. Flight, he says it will be ready in time.
通讯员 他说可以及时完成准备
After this burn,
点燃引擎后
we’ve got to build some time in the flight plan for sleep.
“第四天”
Run it by the F.A.O.
向飞行实验与控制员建议
I’ve run it by the F.A.O.
我已经建议了
Do we know how long we’re gonna fire that burn?
引擎烧多久才到月球背面?
He specifically wanted a quote from a flight director.
他尤其想要要一份简报
Who wanted a quote?
谁要?
The President.
总统
The President?
总统?
Nixon. He wants odds.
尼克森总统 他要知道机率
We are not losing the crew.
我们一定要让他们活着回来
I gotta give him odds. Five to one against? Three to one?
我得说出机率 1/5还是1/3?
I don’t think they’re that good.
恐怕没这么乐观
We are not losing those men!
我们一定要让他们活着回来
How long are they gonna have to burn the engine?
他们在通过近月点两小时后 要燃烧引擎多久?
Look, tell him…three to one.
就和他说是说1/3机会
Expect loss of signal in less than one minute.
预计1分钟内将会失去信♥号♥♥
When we pick you back up
当再次接收到信♥号♥♥时
we will have your P.C. plus two burn data.
会给你们近月点2小时后燃烧的数据
Roger that, Houston. We’ll hear from you again at acquisition of signal.
收到 恢复通讯后再联络
You wanna look?
你想看吗?
Oh, look at that.
你看看
Aquarius, that’s 30 seconds until loss of signal.
水瓶号♥ 30秒后失去通讯
Mare Tranquillitatis.
宁静海
Neil and Buzz’s old neighborhood.
阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林的老地盘
Coming up on Mount Marilyn.
玛丽莲山
Jim, you gotta take a look at this.
吉姆 快来看看
I’ve seen it.
我看过了
Aquarius, this is Houston.
水瓶号♥ 这是休斯敦
We expect loss of signal in approximately ten seconds.
我们预计约再过10秒终止信♥号♥♥
So long, Earth. Catch you on the flip side.
再见 地球 到另一边见
When you go into the shadow of the moon…
当你进入月球阴影时
and the moon is between you and the sun,
月球挡在你和太阳之间
you see stars that are more brilliant than anything you’ve ever seen
此时的星星比在地球上最晴朗的夜空中
on the clearest nights here on Earth.
所看到的 还要明亮
Andthen you pass into the lunar sunrise over the lunar surface.
然后在月球表面上看日出
It must be an awe-inspiring sight.
肯定令人叹为观止 我好想看
I can’t wait to see it myself.
我等不及了
The problem now is not so much a question of an adequate oxygen supply,
现在问题不是氧气不够
but it is the rate of consumption of water,
而是水的消耗量
which is vitally needed for the cooling operations…
因为必须用水来进行冷却…
to maintain the electronic systems and so forth.
以维持电力系统的正常操作
Look, it’s Fra Mauro.
看 佛拉莫洛
I can see our landing site.
我看得到我们的着陆点
Look at the Tsiolkovskii crater.
看希欧考夫斯基陨石坑
I can’t believe how bright the ejecta blanket is.
残骸居然这么亮
It’s like snow. It’s beautiful.
像雪一样 好美
That’s Mare Imbrium to the north.
北边是阵雨海
Thirteen, this is Houston.
13号♥ 我是休斯敦
We’re reading your telemetry.
收到你的遥测资料
It’s good to see you again.
真高兴再见到你
Good to see you too, Houston.
我们也一样 休斯敦
We are picking you up at a velocity of 7,062 feet per second…
你们的速度每秒7062尺
at a distance from the moon of 56 nautical miles.
离月球有56海里
Stand by for your P.C. plus two burn data.
准备接收你们近月点2小时后的燃烧数据
I had an itch to take this baby down,do some prospecting.
我很想下去采点月岩样本
Damn, we were close.
妈的 就差这么一点点
Gentlemen,what are your intentions?
各位 你们在想什么?
I’d like to go home.
我想回家
We got a burn coming up.
我们就要点燃引擎了
We’re gonna need a contingency if we lose comm with Houston.
我们要有个应急计划 以防万一与休士顿无法通讯
Freddo, let’s get an idea where we stand on the consumables.
佛雷德 消耗资源还剩多少?
Jack, get into the Odyssey…
杰克 趁没结冰
and bag up all the water you can before it freezes in there.
到奥得赛号♥上把所有水都搜出来
Let’s go home.
咱们回家吧
Aquarius, we got some P.C. plus two burn data for you fellas.
水瓶号♥ 我们有一些近月点后燃烧引擎的数据给你们
So you’re telling me you can only give our guys 45 hours?
你说他们只剩下45小时?
That brings them to about there.
那只能让他们到这里
Gentlemen, that’s not acceptable.
各位 那可不行
22Gene, Gene, we’ve got to talk about power.
11吉恩 我们得考虑电力供应
Whoa, whoa, guys! Power is everything!
各位 电力最重要
Power is everything.
电力就是一切
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Without it, they don’t talk to us,they don’t correct their trajectory,
没有电力无法通讯 更正轨道
they don’t turn the heat shield around.
无法让热隔层调头
We gotta turn everything off, now.
现在必须把一切关掉
They’re not gonna make it to reentry.
不然他们无法回到地球
What do you mean, “everything”?
什么意思 一切动力?
With everything on,the LEM draws 60 amps.
开启一切 登月舱每小时要用60安培
At that rate, in 16 hours the batteries are dead, not 45.
以这个速率 不用等45小时16小时内电池就完蛋了
And so is the crew. We gotta get them down to 12 amps.
人员也完蛋了 必须叫他们关到只剩12安培
Twelve amps? How many?
12安培? 多少?
You can’t run a vacuum cleaner on 12 amps, John.
约翰 12安培连吸尘器都没法用
We gotta turn off…We have to turn off the radars, cabin heater,
必须关掉 雷达 暖气 显示板
instrument displays, the guidance computer, the whole smash.
导航电脑 仪表显示器 全部的全部
Guidance computer. What if they need to do another burn?
关导航电脑 如果要再燃烧一次怎么办?
They won’t even know which way they’re pointed.
他们连自己的方向都摸不清楚了
The more time we talk,the more juice they waste.
我们讲得越久 他们消耗的电力越多
I’ve looked at data for the past hour.
我核查过上个小时的数据
That’s the deal?
就是这样?
That’s the deal.
没错
Okay,John.The minute we finish the burn,we’ll power down the LEM.
好 约翰 我们一完成燃烧就把登月舱动力关闭
All right.
好吧
Now in the meantime, we’re gonna have a frozen command module up there.
现在 我们的指挥舱暂时很冷
We’re gonna have to power it up using nothing but the reentry batteries.
只能用返回地球的电池来为它提供动力
That’s never been tried.
从来没有人这样做过
We’ve never even simulated it before.
从来没有模拟过
Well, we’re gonna have to figure it out.
我们必须想出办法来
I want people in our simulators working reentry scenarios.
派人进模拟机练习回航
I want you to find every engineer who designed every switch,
我要你们去找到太空船中每个按钮和电路
every circuit, transistor and light bulb up there.
以及晶体管和灯泡的设计工程师
Then talk to the guy in the assembly line who actually built the thing.
然后 去问问生产线上实际制♥造♥这些东西的工人
Find out how to squeeze every amp out of both of these goddamn machines.
设法榨干登月舱的每一度电力
I want this mark all the way back to Earth with time to spare.
我要他们有充裕时间回地球
We never lost an American in space.
美国人从未在太空中丧生
We’re sure as hell not gonna lose one on my watch.
在我的领导下我更不允许牺牲任何人
Failure is not an option.
绝对不能失败
Ken? Ken?
肯 肯
What? Huh?
怎么了 怎么了?
Good, you’re not dead.
好 你还没死
I’ve been trying to get in touch with you for 45 minutes.
我已经跟你联络45分钟了
Jesus, John, what are you doing here?
妈的 你来干嘛?
I gotta get you in the simulators.We got a ship to land.
你得进模拟机驾船降落
What?
你再说一遍?
There’s been an explosion.
发生了爆♥炸♥
Oxygen tanks are gone. Two fuel cells gone.
氧气罐没了 两个燃料电池失灵
Command module shut down.
指挥舱已停用
What about the crew?
宇航员呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!