I’m gonna take my entire collection of Johnny Cash along.
我要把收藏的强尼·卡什的歌♥都带上去
Hey, Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Where’s their broadcast?
电视转播呢?
All the networks dumped us.
所有的广播网都把我们砍了
One of them said we made going to the moon
有一家说我们登陆月球的节目
as exciting as a trip to Pittsburgh.
和去匹兹堡旅游一样无聊
My son’s supposed to be on.
我儿子应该会上电视的
He’s in outer space.
他就在外太空
This is all the channels we get, Mrs. Lovell.
我们只有这几个台 洛维尔太太
It’s that damn TV Guide again.
这电视周报一点都不准
Ruthless porters.
粗鲁的搬运工
Savage baggage masters…
野蛮的的打包大♥师♥…
Do they know they’re not on the air?
他们知不知道自己没有上电视?
We’ll tell them when they get back.
等他们回来再说
if anyone from the I.R.S. is watching
如果国税局有人在看的话
I forgot to file my 1040 return.
我忘了报税
I meant to do it today, but, uh…
我本来今天要报 可是…
That’s no joke. They’ll jump on him.
别开玩笑 国税局会去追查的
Well, folks, let’s head on down to the lunar excursion module.
各位 我们下登月舱去看看
Follow me.
跟我来
Now, when we get ready to land on the moon
当我们准备登月时
Fred Haise and I will float through this access tunnel
佛雷德·海斯跟我将会飘过这个通道
into the lunar module, leaving
进入登月舱 然后离开
EECOM, that stir’s gonna be…
控制台 要把…
on both H2 and both O2 tanks,is that correct?
氢气罐和氧气罐都摇匀 对吧?
The spacecraft will remain connected.
可是之前连接一起
Well, folks, as you can probably tell
各位,你们也许看得出来
the Aquarius isn’t much bigger than a couple of telephone booths.
水瓶号♥只有两个电♥话♥亭那么大
The skin of the LEM in some places is only as…
登月舱某些部件
as thick as a couple of layers of tinfoil,
只有两层锡纸那么厚
and that’s all that protects us from the vacuum of space.
我们只靠这薄薄的两层 与太空中的真空隔绝
We get away with this because the LEM is designed only for flight in outer space.
因为登月舱只设计用于外太空飞行
Fred Haise, Renaissance man.
佛雷德·海斯 全能先生
Okay, we’ll head back up the tunnel now and back into the Odyssey.
我们现在向上穿过隧♥道♥回到奥德赛号♥
All right, we’ve returned to the…
我们回到指挥舱
Stand by one, Houston.
请稍候 休斯敦
Gotcha!
吓到你了
Houston, that bang you heard was Fred Haise on the cabin repress valve.
刚听到的是佛雷德开启压力活门的声音
He gets our hearts going every time with that one.
他每次这样搞都会把我们吓到
Okay, we’re about to close out the Aquarius…
我们即将封闭水瓶号♥的出口
and, uh, return to the Odyssey.
回到奥德赛号♥
Our next broadcast will be from Fra Mauro on the surface of the moon.
下次转播将从月面的佛拉莫洛高地传来
So, uh, this is the crew of the Apollo 13…
阿波罗号♥13全体队员…
wishing everyone back on Earth a pleasant evening.
祝地球上的各位观众有个愉快的夜晚
All right.
还不错
Daddy was funny.
老爸很好玩
They might air a few minutes of it on the news tonight.
今晚新闻可能会播几分钟片段
You’d think so.
是么
Well, between Jack’s back taxes and the Fred Haise Show
除了杰克漏税和佛雷德耍宝以外
I’d say that was a pretty successful broadcast.
我觉得这次转播还满成功的
That was an excellent show.
刚才的节目很精彩
Thank you very much, Houston.
谢谢 休斯敦
We’ve got a couple of housekeeping procedures.
我们有几项常规维护工作要做
We’d like you to roll right to 0-6-0 and null your rates.
请右转到060位置 修正差率
Roger that. Rolling right, 0-6-0.
收到 右转060
And then if you could give your oxygen tanks a stir.
然后摇一下氧气罐
Roger that.
收到
Hey, we’ve got a problem here.
有点不对劲
What did you do?
你刚才干了什么?
Nothing. I stirred the tanks.
没有啊 我只是摇摇罐子
Uh, this is Houston. Say again please.
这是休斯敦 请重复
Houston, we have a problem.
休斯敦 出状况了
We have a main bus B undervolt.
主配电盘B电压不足
We’ve got a lot of thruster activity here.
推进器在乱动
It just went off line. There’s another master alarm.
吊线了 另一个主警灯亮了
I’m checking the quad.
我在查看推进器
That was no repress valve.
这可不是压力活门
Maybe it’s in quad C.
也许是C推进器
We’ve got a computer restart.
我把计算机重启下
I’m gonna reconfigure the R.C.S. We’ve got a ping light.
我来重新设定反应控制系统 一个导航警示灯亮了
The way these are firing doesn’t make sense.
没道理推进器会出错啊
We’ve got multiple caution and warning,
又出现好几个预警和警示信♥号♥♥
Houston. We’ve got to reset and restart.
休斯敦 我们必须重置再重启
I’m going to S.C.S.
我要换到稳定控制系统
Jesus. Flight, their heart rates are skyrocketing.
天啊 他们的心跳速率加快很多
EECOM, what’s your data telling you?
动力维生组 数据如何?
O2 tank two not reading at all.
二号♥氧气罐没反应
Tank one is at 725 psi and falling.
一号♥罐每平方英寸剩725磅 下降中
Fuel cells one and three are, uh…
第一第三燃料电池…
Oh, boy, what’s going on here? Flight,let me get back to you.
天 怎么回事? 我待会儿再回答你
Flight, GNC. They’re all over the place.
这是导航组 到处都有问题
Say.
请说
They keep yawing close to gimbal lock.
接近平衡环的锁定位置
I keep losing radio signal.
我一直收不到无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
Flight, their antennae must be flipped around.
他们的天线一定折到了
They’re gonna have to do it manually if they do it at all.
他们只能用手动控制了
One at a time, people.
一个个来 一个个来
Is this an instrumentation problem or are we looking at real power loss?
是仪器问题 还是真的失去动力
It’s reading a quadruple failure.That can’t happen.
显示冗余安全系统失灵 不可能啊
It’s got to be instrumentation.
肯定是仪器
Let’s get the hatch buttoned. The LEM might have been hit by a meteor.
锁紧舱门 可能被陨石击到
The tunnel’s really torquin’ with all this movement.
通道扭曲得很厉害
Houston, we had a pretty large bang there associated with a master alarm.
休斯敦 我们主警铃响了 同时听到很大响声
Shit, it’s main bus A.
妈的 是主电源A
Main bus A undervolt?
主电源A电压不足?
Main bus A undervolt down to…It’s reading 25 and a half.
主电源A电压过低 才25.5瓦
Main bus B is reading zip now.
主电源B读数是零
We got a wicked shimmy up here.
这里震得很厉害
These guys are talking about bangs and shimmies.
他们说有撞击声 摇晃得很厉害
Doesn’t sound like instrumentation.
听起来不像是仪器问题
You are breaking up, 13.
13号♥ 你的讯号♥听不清楚了
Can’t get this hatch to seal.
没办法锁紧舱门
Just stow it. If we’d been hit by a meteor, we’d be dead by now.
先收起来 被陨石撞到早完了
I’m gonna try to get us out of this lurch.
我想想办法先把船稳住
Houston, did you say switch to omni Bravo?
讯号♥不清 换到B天线吗?
Roger that, Thirteen.
没错 13号♥
The signal strength went way down.
信♥号♥♥强度直线下降
It’s fighting me. What’s the story? We keep flirting with gimbal lock.
船不听我控制 怎么搞的 我们一直在修理平衡环
We need a confirmation. What systems do you have down?
请确定哪些系统失效
I’m having a hard time, Rick. S.M.R.C.S. Helium one.
我这里不好过 服务舱氢燃料活门全部关闭
Did you say switch to omni Charlie? A and C are barber pole.
你说切换到C模式? A和C都已关闭
Houston, I’m switching over quad C to main A.
休斯敦 我要换到C推进器和主电源A
Roger that, Thirteen.
收到 13号♥
Okay, Houston, fuel cell one,fuel cell three.
休斯敦 燃料电池1号♥和3号♥
We got a main bus B undervolt,cryo pressure,
主电源B电压不足 低温压力
suit compressor.
还有太空衣压缩器有效
What don’t we have?
有哪些警示灯没亮
A.C. bus one, A.C. bus two…
一号♥和二号♥高度控制配电盘
command module computer and O2 flow high.
船身控制器和指令舱电脑失效
I don’t know. Maybe this is a caution and warning failure.
不知道 也许是预警和警示系统失灵
Houston, we are venting something out into space.
休斯敦 我们正朝太空中排放物体
I can see it outside of window one right now.
我从窗口看得到
It’s definitely, uh…a gas of some sort.
肯定是某种气体
It’s got to be the oxygen.
一定是氧气
Roger, Odyssey. We copy your venting.
收到 奥德赛号♥ 我们知道你们在漏氧
Give me an alignment.
让我想想看
Let’s think about the kind of things we can connect.
能不能找出这些问题的结合点
Let’s start back at the beginning.
我们从头开始
Anything look abnormal?
一切看起来都不正常?
Okay, listen up. Quiet down, people.
听好 大家安静