Roger that, Thirteen. We show the same.
收到 我们有同样显示
Booster, can you confirm that cutoff?
推动器组 能肯定吗?
Roger. Looks like we lost it.
收到 看来是已经不行了
FIDO, what’s that going to do?
航道监督 有影响吗?
Stand by, Flight.
等等看
I need to know if the l.U.s are correcting for the shutdown.
我要知道是否需要更正引擎失效引起的误差
Houston, what’s the story on engine five?
休斯敦 第五引擎情况如何?
We’re still go.
没问题
We’ll be all right as long as we don’t lose another one.
只要其它引擎不再停机就没事
Roger that.
收到
Thirteen, we’re not sure why the inboard was out
13号♥ 内舱引擎失效原因不明
but the other engines are go,so we’re gonna burn those engines
其他的没问题 让那些引擎
a little bit longer.
再多燃烧一会儿
Roger that.
收到
Our gimbals are good.Our trim is good.
监试器正常 倾斜度无误
Looks like we just had our glitch for this mission.
看来以后应该不会再有问题了
13, stand by for staging.
13号♥ 准备分离二级推进器
Roger that.
收到
S-2 shutdown. S-4B ignition.
土星2关闭 土星4B点火
Thrust looks good, Flight.
推动力很理想
Flight, S-4B cutoff in ten seconds.
土星4B 10秒后关闭
Thirteen,this is Houston.Predicted cutoff is 12 plus 34,over.
13号♥ 我是休斯敦 预估12分34秒时关闭 完毕
Coming up on 12 minutes 34.
12分34秒马上到
And… SECO!
然后… 主引擎关闭
Shutdown.And that, gentlemen,is how we do that.
关闭 太完美了 各位
Oh, boy. Hope I can sleep.
孩子 我希望我睡得着
Mom, that was loud.
老妈 吵死了
Here, hold my hand.
抓住我的手
I can’t believe you did this four times.
我不敢相信你来看了四次
The worst part’s over.
最可怕的时刻已经过了
It is?
真的吗?
Listen, this doesn’t stop for me until he lands on that aircraft carrier.
要等到他安全着陆才能放心
Well, you just look so calm about it.
你真是冷静
If the flight surgeon had to okay me for this mission,
如果是要通过医生的批准才能出来的话
I’d be grounded.
我准出不了门
Mrs. Lovell! Mrs. Haise!
洛维尔太太 海斯太太
Can we just have a word with you?
可以跟你谈谈吗?
Remember, you’re proud,happy and thrilled.
你要表现得既骄傲又高兴又兴奋
Mrs. Lovell! How’re ya feeling?
洛维尔太太 你感觉如何?
Well, very proud…and very happy,and we’re thrilled.
我们既骄傲又高兴又兴奋
Flight, Booster. I show S-4B shutdown.
我这里显示土星4B已关闭
T.L.I. is on the money. Looks good, Flight.
航道瞄准月球 看来不错
Roger, FIDO.
收到
Okay, guys. We’re going to the moon.
大伙 我们要上月球了
Flight, we have reacquisition of signal at Hawaii.
在夏威夷获得火箭收回信♥号♥♥
Flight, everything looks good. Okay, Houston. C.M.P. here.
一切正常 休斯敦 这里是指挥长
I’ve exchanged couches with Jim.I’m in the pilot’s seat.
这是指令舱驾驶 我和吉姆换了位置
I’m gonna go ahead and get set for transposition and docking.
我准备把登月舱对接到指令舱
Roger that, Jack.
收到 杰克
Freddo, you okay?
佛雷德 你没事吧?
Okay, let’s get turned around and pick up the lunar module.
各位 开始准备回头对接登月舱了
Odyssey, you’re go for pyro arm and docking,
奥德赛 用机械臂对接登月舱
and we recommend you secure cabin pressurization.
我们建议你维持座舱气压
Roger that.
收到
Okay, we’re ready for C.S.M. separation.
指令舱准备跟服务舱分离
Okay, S.M.R.C.S. isol valves are all gray.
服务舱燃料活门全部开启
Okay, Swigert, command module pilot. She’s all yours.
史威格特 指令舱由你接手
Houston, we’ve got a good separation.
休斯敦 分离程序理想
The S-4B is stable.
奥德赛 土星4B推进器稳定
Translation looks good. We confirm that, Thirteen.
平移良好 请再次确认 13号♥
We’re gonna start to pitch around to line up with the LEM.
我们准备移♥动♥对准登月舱
You know, Freddo,
佛雷德 你知道吗
Frank Borman was upchucking most of the way to the moon on Apollo 8.
阿波罗8号♥的佛兰克·波曼是一路吐过去的
I’m all right. I just ate too much breakfast. Let’s go to work.
我早餐吃太多 没事的 干活吧
And pitching up.Pitch rate, 2.5 degrees per second.
往上移 移♥动♥率2.5度/每秒
Roger, Jack. We see you pitching around.
收到 我们看到你开始偏向了
Keep an eye on that telemetry.
注意测距仪
Roger that. If Swigert can’t dock this thing,
明白 如果史威格特不能把完成对接
we don’t have a mission.
这次任务就失败了
How’s the alignment?
排列得如何?
G.D.C. align.
陀螺仪联结器 校准
Thrusting forward.
向前推进
One hundred feet.
100尺
Watch the alignment, now.
注意校准 就现在
Ah, don’t worry, guys. I’m on top of it.
别担心 我可以搞定
FIDO, let me know when you’re ready.
航道控制员 准备好了通知我
Okay, let’s uplink that.
我们连线吧
How we looking?
情况如何?
We’re not there yet. Forty feet.
还没到 40尺
Twenty.
20尺
Come on, rookie,park that thing.
菜鸟 把这玩意停好
Ten feet.
10尺
Capture. That’s it.
锁定 没错
Talk back is barber pole.
显示器都有反应
Go ahead and retract.
把探针收回
Houston, we have hard dock.
休斯敦 对接成功
Roger, understand.That’s a good deal, Jack.
收到 干的好 杰克
Let’s start back up with procedure 17.
开始以17号♥程序退后
Okay, Houston, we have LEM extraction.
休斯敦 我们成功取出登月舱
We copy that,13.Now you’re off to the Fra Mauro highlands.
收到 你们可以前往佛拉莫洛高地了
I gotta get out of this suit.
我得脱掉这身衣服
Houston, we are ready for the beginning of the P.T.C…
休斯敦 准备被动式热控制
and I think once we’re in that barbecue roll,Jack and I will eat.
进行时我和杰克会进餐
Hey, I’m hungry.
我也饿了
Are you sure?
你确定?
I could eat the ass out of a dead rhinoceros.
我能吃下一个犀牛屁♥股♥
We got a smooth one, huh?
这次任务顺利吗?
By the numbers so far.
目前读数一切正常
We just ran a minimum load test on the cooling system.
我们刚对冷却系统执行了最低负载测试
Let me clean this up.
我帮你
See you tomorrow. Take care.
明天见 保重
It’s too bad we can’t demonstrate this on TV.
可惜不能给大家展示一下这个
What a shame.
真可惜
Okay. Overboard dump coming up.
尿尿喷出舱外了
Here it comes…the constellation Urion.
来啰 小便银河
Now, that’s a beautiful sight.
真是美啊
Barbara. Barbara, we are going to your father’s broadcast.
芭芭拉 我们要去看你♥爸♥的转播
No! I’m never coming out!I hate Paul!
我不出来 我恨死保罗
No one else can ever play their records again!
谁都不准再放披头士唱片
She’s still going on about the stupid Beatles breaking up?
她还为那4个蠢货散伙而大发神经阿?
They’re not stupid! You’re stupid!
他们不蠢 你才蠢
I know you’re in mourning.
我知道你很难过
I’m not going, Mom! Dad won’t know if we’re there!
老妈 我不去了 横竖老爸都不知道我们看没看
The whole world is going to be watching this broadcast,
全世界的人都要去看转播
and so are we.
我们也要去
Okay,good evening, America…and welcome aboard Apollo 13.
晚安美国 欢迎登上阿波罗13号♥
I’m Jim Lovell,
我是吉姆·洛维尔
and we’re broadcasting to you tonight from an altitude
我们今晚向各位转播的所在地
of almost 200,000 miles away from the face of the earth
是远离地球表面大概20万英里处
and we have a pretty good show in store for you tonight.
今晚的节目将非常精采
We are going to show you just what…
我们会示范 如何在外太空生活…
our life is like for the three of us in the vast expanse of outer space.
我们三人在这宽广无际的外太空中的生活
One of the first things
首先
we’d like to do is provide you with the appropriate background music.
我们要提供一点背景音乐
So, uh, hit it there, Freddo.
放吧 佛雷德
Hello, world!
全世界好
That, uh, was supposed to be the theme to 2001
本来应该放”2001年太空漫游”的主题曲
in honor of our command module, Odyssey
以表扬我们的指令舱奥德赛号♥
but there seems to have been a change in the program.
但在最后一刻节目似乎有所变动
When I go up on 19,
我如果上了阿波罗19号♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!