I got a corridor light. We’re coming in too shallow.
警灯亮起 切入角度太小
I’m going to manual.
我要换成手动操作
Houston, switching to S.C.S.
换到稳定控制系统
Roger, Thirteen.
收到 13号♥
Okay, we’re at three Gs.
3G重力
Five Gs.
5G重力
We’re coming in too steep.
太陡了
I’m gonna stay in this roll,see if I can pull us out.
我要继续滚动 看能不能减速
We’re at eight Gs.
8G重力
Nine. Ten.
9G 10G
We’re at 12 Gs. Twelve Gs. We’re burnin’ up.
12G 12G要烧起来了
Damn it!
妈的
I gave them a false indicator light at entry interphase.
我在他们进入大气层时 给了一个错误的指令
Even Mattingly didn’t get it the first time.
马丁利第一次也弄错
How ya feeling, Freddo?
你还好吧 佛雷德?
Charbroiled.
烤焦了
So what happened?
怎么回事?
Came in too steep. We’re dead.
角度太直…就完蛋了
No shit.
还用说
Yeah, we were into program 67 there.
我们在练习六七程序
Okay, we’re gonna do this again, obviously…
显然要再来一次…
but give us a minute to get our switches reset.
等我们一下 重新设定切换钮
Jim, could we have a word?
吉姆 我们谈谈
Oh, sure, Deke.
我来了 狄克
We’re going to drop off line and debrief this one on our own.
这次我们得处理善后
So? Well…
怎么样? 呃…
if I had a dollar for every time they killed me in this thing…
如果我每次死在这里都会得到1块钱…
I wouldn’t have to work for you, Deke.
我早发财 不用给你打工了
Well, we have two days. We’ll be ready.
还有两天 我们会行的
Let’s do it again.
再来一次
Do it again.
再来一次
Margaret, Get down! Fred, Stephen, come here!
玛格丽特快下来 佛雷德和史蒂芬 快过来
Daddy! Watch out! You’ll fall!
爸爸 你小心跌倒了
We can’t go across that road. We don’t want Daddy to get our germs
不能过那边去 别让爸爸感染我们的细菌
and get sick in outer space.
在太空生病
Hey, boys.
孩子们
Not givin’ your mom a hard time, are ya?
没有给老妈惹麻烦吧
Princess, you look beautiful.
小公主 你真美
Jack!
杰克
Well, hey, that looks like Marilyn Lovell.
看起来好像是玛丽莲·洛维尔
But it can’t be. She’s not coming to the launch.
不可能吧 她说她是不会来看火箭发射的
I heard it was gonna be a hell of a show.
我听说到时场面会很壮观
Who told you that?
谁说的?
Some guy I know.
我认识的某人
You can’t live without me.
你不能没有我
Okay, folks. Let’s say good night.We got a big day tomorrow.
大家说晚安吧 明天是大日子
Good night!
晚安
You hear about Ken?
听说肯的事吧?
Yeah.
听说了
One, two. Stand back, please.
1 2 请退后
Ah, Guenter Wendt.
古特·温德
I wonder where Guenter went?
古特上哪儿了?
Jim.
吉姆
You walk on the moon, ja?
你要在月球漫步?
Ja. Ja, we walk and…and we talk on the moon.
我还要在月球聊天
Oh! Jeez! Oh!
唉呀 上帝
Oh, God, no!
上帝 噢 不
Okay, we have the oxygen burn system? Check.
氧气燃烧系统检查 备齐
We have the helmet restraint ring? Check.
头盔控制环栓紧 备齐
Communication umbilical on.
通讯设备开启
Fred. What? Gum.
佛雷德 怎么了 口香糖
Aw, sorry.
抱歉
Thanks.
谢啦
I’m gonna give these guys a beautiful ride.
我会好好好载他们一程
Sure you will, Jack.
你会的
You need more air?
要再吸两口空气不?
You want some apple?
要不要吃苹果?
Marilyn, hey! Mary.
玛丽莲 玛丽
Aw, I hate this already.
我已经开始心烦了
You’re not just about to pop,are you?
你快生了还是怎么着?
No. I got 30 days till this blast off.
不是的 离预产期还有三十天
This is for Gene.
这个拿给吉恩
Mrs. Kranz has pulled out the needle and thread again.
克兰兹太太又在秀她的针线活儿了
The last one looked like he bought it off a gypsy.
上一件好像是他跟吉普赛人买♥♥的
Well, you can’t argue with tradition.
老规矩可不能少
Copy that.
收到
This is from your wife, Gene.
你太太送来的 吉恩
Thank you, Tom.I was starting to get worried.
谢了 汤姆 我还在担心呢
There we go.
来吧
I like that one, Gene.
我喜欢这件 吉恩
Sharp, Gene.
帅呆了 吉恩
Jim, you’re all set.
吉姆 一切就绪
Very sharp.
帅呆了
Hey, Gene, I guess we can go now.
吉恩 可以开始了吧?
Save it for splashdown, guys.
等安全着陆再鼓掌
Apollo 13 flight controllers,listen up.
阿波罗13号♥控制人员组 听好了
Give me a “go,no go” for launch.
告诉我你们是否已做好升空准备
Booster. Go.
推进器管♥理♥员♥ 好
RETRO. Go.
返航控制员 好
FIDO. We’re go, Flight.
航道监督员 好
Guidance. Guidance go.
导航控制员 好
Surgeon. Go, Flight.
医生 好
EECOM. We’re go, Flight.
动力维生系统 好
GNC. We’re go.
导航系统 好
TELMU. Control. Go.
人员维生监护 好
Contral. Go, Flight.
登月舱控制 好
Procedures. Go.
程序小组 好
INCO. Go.
通讯系统 好
FAO. We are go.
飞行活动组 好
Network. Go. Recovery. Go.
网路联♥系♥ 好 救援组 好
CAPCOM. We’re go, Flight.
通讯员 好
Launch Control, this is Houston.We are go for launch.
发射中心 这是休斯敦 一切正常准备就绪
Roger that, Houston.
收到 休斯敦
Pad leader, what’s your status?
发射台 情况如何?
We are go for launch.T minus 60 seconds and counting.
我们准备好了 倒数60秒开始
Fuel pumps.
燃料管
This is it. A few bumps and we’re hauling the mail.
好了 震几下就上路了
Control, this is Guidance. We’re ready for takeoff.
控制中心 可以发射 准备升空
We are go for launch.
可以发射
T minus… 15… 14…13…
倒数 15…14…13…
ignition sequence starts.
点火程序开始
three… two… one…ignition!
3…2…1…点火
The clock is running!
开始计时
We have lift-off!
我们离地了
Houston, we have cleared the tower at 1313.
休斯敦 火箭13点13分离开塔台
Okay, guys, we got it.
各位 成功了
Come on, baby. Come on.
飞吧 飞吧
Altitude is on the line.Velocity right on the line.
高度正常 速度正常
Roll complete. We are pitching.
完成倾斜 正在调头
Thirteen, stand by for mode one Bravo.
13号♥ 准备进入第一模式
FIDO, how we looking?
航道监督 仪器如何?
Looks good, Flight. Right down the middle.
不错 航道不偏不倚
We see your B.P.C. is clear, Thirteen.
我们看见你的一级推动器脱离了 13号♥
Roger. E.D.S. to manual.
收到 紧急检测系改转为手动控制
Inboard.
舱内
Get ready for a little jolt, fellas.
各位 会有轻微的震荡
That was some little jolt.
还晃得真厉害
Tower jett.
逃生舱脱离
Houston, we’ve got a center engine cutoff.
休斯敦 我们中♥央♥引擎熄火
Go on the other four.
只剩下另外四个