You’re gonna get the procedure up to us, whatever it is,
无论多少 你们应该传上来给我们
and we’re gonna go over it step by step, so there’s no foul-ups.
然后我们依照步骤 避免犯错
I don’t have to tell you we’re all a little tired up here.
我想你也知道 我们都很疲惫了
The world’s getting awfully big in the window.
从窗口看出去 地球已经很近了
Jim, this is Deke.
吉姆 这是狄克
It’s Deke.
是狄克
They don’t know how to do it.
他们不知道该怎么做
Maybe Jack’s right.
也许杰克说得不错
Hello there, Deke. What’s the story?
狄克 现在怎样?
We’re gonna get that power-up procedure to you.
我们马上就能制定出供电流程
We’re gonna get it as soon as we possibly can.
我们会尽快把程序给你
Ken Mattingly’s in the simulator right now.
肯·马丁利在模拟机内研究
Ken’s working on it?
他在想办法?
Look…I know this sequence works, John.
我知道这次序惯用 约翰
The sequence looks good. We’re just over budget on the amperage.
次序没错 就是缺乏电力 我们的安培数不够
By how much?
缺多少?
Three or four amps.
3或4安培
Goddamn it, John! Is it three or four?
老子日你 到底是3还是4?
Four. Four!
4 4
Four more amps.
还缺4安培
We know they have some power left in the LEM batteries, right?
登月舱电池还有一小点电力 对吧?
Yeah.

We have an umbilical that provides power from the command module to the LEM.
指令舱可以通过补给线供电到登月舱
It’s backup for the LEM power supply.
是用做登月舱后备电源
I’m listening.
继续说
So…reverse it.
那就反过来
Reverse the flow and see if we can draw these four amps
把电流逆转看能不能在我们失去登月舱之前
from the LEM batteries before we cut it lose.
把这4安培的电拿回来
Why can’t we do that?
应该做得到吧?
We don’t have a procedure for that?
没有这样的程序
You’re gonna lose a lot in the transfer, Ken.
在传输过程中会消耗很多电力
Yeah, yeah, but all we’re talking about here is four amps.
对 不过我们只需要4安培而已
I want whatever you guys got on these power procedures.
我要启动程序结果 都尽量找出来
Gene, they’re already…
吉恩 他们已经…
I don’t want the whole bible, just a couple of chapters.
不用全部 只要部份就行
We’ve got to get something up to these guys.
多少得给他们一些
They’re working on it.
他们也在想办法
I’ll call the simulator and get an estimate.
我可以让他们估个值
Goddamn it! I don’t want another estimate! I want the procedures…now!
妈的 我不要预估 我现在就要操作流程
I.M.U. is up.
惯性测量装置启用
How am I reading?
读数多少?
Fine, so far.
目前还好
Say again.
再说一次?
You’re under the limit. Keep going.
还有电力 继续
Okay. Floodlights to fixed.
泛光灯全开准备好
Okay, I’m bringing up the guidance.
我要启动导航系统
Here we go.
来吧
C.M.C. attitude I.M.U. C.M.C. source.
指令舱姿态 惯性测量
C.M.C. mode, auto, and we’re on the computer.
指令舱自动操作 开启电脑
Ken?

Go ahead.
请说
Is your computer on now?
电脑开启了吗?
Up and running.
已开始运作
How do we look?
电力如何?
John?
约翰
I think we got it, buddy.
我想应该成功了 朋友
Arthur, my notes are clear on that last sequence, right?
亚瑟 最后次序我还写得清楚吧?
Yeah. Excuse me, gentlemen.
各位 借过
I was getting a little blurry there.
我有点头昏眼花
Here’s Ken. Here’s John.
肯和约翰来了
It’s good to see you, Ken.
你好吗 肯?
This is the sequence.
启动次序在这里
Was it tried on the hardware yet?
在电脑上试过吗?
We didn’t have time.
还没有时间
Aquarius, Houston. Do you read?
水瓶号♥ 我是休斯敦 收到吗?
Yeah, we read you, Ken.
收到了 肯
Are the flowers blooming in Houston?
你的麻疹在休斯敦开花了吗?
Uh, that’s a negative, Jim. I don’t have the measles.
没有 吉姆 我没染上麻疹
Jim, is Jack in there with you?
杰克在你旁边不?
Uh, yeah, stand by one. We gotta get him on comm.
待命中 他得戴上通讯器
Put those on the table.
把这些放在桌上
Oh, damn it. Thanks, Jackie.
该死 谢谢你 杰琪
I think it would really help if you could…
如果传来坏消息时…
just distract her when the heavy predictions come in.
你们能转移她的注意力应该会有很大的帮助
Yeah, yeah. We’ll give it a shot. Thanks.
好 我们试试看 谢谢
Blanch, these nice, young men are gonna watch the television with you.
布兰琪 这两位好心的年轻人来陪你看电视
This is Neil Armstrong,and this is Buzz Aldrin.
这是阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Are you boys in the space program too?
你们也是参加太空计划的宇航员吗?
Okay, Jack, give me a read’-back on that last procedure.
杰克 你把最后一个程序念给我听
Uh, stand by, Ken.
好的 肯
Ken, I’m having trouble reading my own writing.
肯 我看不清楚自己的笔迹
I guess I was a little more tired than I thought.
没想到我这么累
Uh, don’t worry, Jack. I’ll talk you through it.
别担心 杰克 我再说给你听
Okay, find the main bus breakers on panel 11.
在11号♥控制台上找到主配电盘断路器
Yeah, main bus breakers. Got it.
主电流断电器 好了
Close main bus B.
关闭主配电盘B
Ken, there’s an awful lot of condensation on these panels.
肯 这些控制板上凝结很多水气
What’s the word on these things shorting out?
万一短路怎么办?
Uh, we’ll just take that one at a time, Jack.
我们一个个来 杰克
It’s like tryin’ to drive a toaster through a car wash.
好像把烤面包机当汽车洗一样危险
Main bus B is closed.
主配电盘B关闭了
Okay, Thirteen, we’re coming up on entry interface.
13号♥ 我们准备进入大气层介面了
Flight, we’re still shallowing up a bit in the reentry corridor.
我们在返回大气层的角度上还是浅了一点
It’s almost like they’re underweight.
好像他们不够重一样
Now how could they be underweight?
怎么可能不够重?
We didn’t land on the moon.
我们没有登陆月球啊
Rocks?
岩石?
That’s affirm.
没错
Uh, one more thing, Jim.
还有一件事 吉姆
While Jack’s working on the power-up,we’d like you and Freddo
杰克在开动电源时 你跟佛列德去…
to transfer some ballast over to the command module.
把一些压舱物搬到指令舱
Uh, say again, Houston. Ballast?
什么 休斯敦 压舱物?
Um, that’s affirm. We got to get the weight right.
确定 你们原定载回岩石样本
We were expecting you to be toting a couple hundred pounds of moon rocks.
我们原先估计你们会带几百磅岩石回来
Right, Houston.
好的 休斯敦
Now, Jack.
现在 杰克
Yeah, go ahead, Ken.
请说 肯
Okay, now, uh, panel five.
现在看第5控制板
Circuit breaker caution and warning main B closed.
电路断路器警告 与预警主配电盘B关闭
Main B closed.
主配电盘B关闭
Master alarm off.
主警灯关闭
Okay, Jack, uh, on panel seven,B-MAG number two, power to warm-up.
杰克 在7号♥控制板上2号♥机体高度陀螺仪 开机预热
B-MAG number two,power to warm-up done.
2号♥机体高度陀螺仪余热完毕
Sequential logic one and two on.
1号♥和2号♥序号♥逻辑打开
Sequential logic, two on.
2号♥序号♥逻辑打开
C.M.R.C.S. pressure on.
反应控制系统加压 (不准按)
C.M.R.C.S. pressurization.
反应控制系统加压
As her husband prepares to jettison his lunar module lifeboat,
“第七天”
Marilyn Lovell waits with her children, her neighbors…
此时她和孩子与邻居一起等待…
and, we are told, Apollo 11 astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.
据说阿波罗11号♥的宇航员 阿姆斯特朗和阿尔德林也在等待
Only the Lovell’s eldest son, Jay, is absent…
只有洛维尔的大儿子杰伊不在这里
as he holds vigil with his classmates…
他正在威斯康辛州的圣约翰军校…
at the St. Johns Military Academy in Wisconsin.
与同学不眠不休地注意新闻
ABC News science editor Jules Bergman.
ABC新闻网的科学记者朱尔斯·柏格曼
With a crippled command module, and surviving by using the LEM’s systems,
指令舱受损 只能使用登月舱的系统来维生
there can be no easy maneuver.
情况一定很难控制
Their LEM lifeboat is doing things and working longer than it was ever intended to.
登月舱的作用被发挥到极限
It’s a race against time until splashdown.
他们正在和时间赛跑 直到坠落为止
Okay,Jack, we’re ready to see if the computer will accept
杰克 一切就绪 我们来看看电脑是否接受

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!