I’d have to say that this is the most serious situation…
我得说 这是我们在载人太空飞行中…
we’ve ever encountered in manned space flight.
所遭遇的最糟糕状况
Houston, filter’s in place. Cabin gas return to egress.
休士顿 过滤器装好了 座舱气体回到外出阀
Suit circuit relief to close.
关闭太空衣回路活门
CO2 canister select to secondary. All right.
二氧化碳滤罐设置为第二选择 好了
Here goes.
试试看
I can hear air moving.
我可以听到空气流动
Just breathe normal, fellas.
各位 维持正常呼吸即可
Aquarius, please advise on CO2 status.
水瓶号♥ 请报告二氧化碳状况
Yeah, Houston, we’re taking a look at those numbers now.
休斯敦 我们正在读数
We’re still holding close to 15, Houston.
还是接近15 休斯敦
Roger that. Standing by.
收到 请稍待
Houston, the CO2 level has dropped to nine…
休斯敦 二氧化碳浓度指数降低到9…
and it is still falling.
持续下降中
Yes!
太棒了
Great. Good job, you guys.
干得好 各位
That is good to hear, Aquarius.
水瓶号♥ 这真是好消息
And you, sir,are a steely-eyed missile man.
长官 你真是个厉害的火箭专家
Okay, spacecraft control to computer.
好 太空船交由电脑控制
Damn.We overloaded.
可恶 我们超载了
We used way too much power.
用电过量
There must be a sneak circuit between step seven and ten.
第7和第10步骤之间一定有一个未知的回路
Which one has the leak?
哪条线路?
Don’t know that yet, John.
我还不知道 约翰
The sequence was wrong.
序列不正确
We just have to go back and try them one at a time.
我们必须回头一个一个试
You need a break, Ken?
你要休息吗 肯?
If they don’t get one,I don’t get one.
他们不休息 我也不休息
Well, if it won’t work,get me another one.
如果坏了 就拿另一台来
My son’s supposed to be on.
我儿子应该有上电视
I know, Mrs. Lovell.
我知道 洛维尔太太
Hi, Blanch.
你好 布兰琪
They can’t fix a thing in this place.
这里的人什么都修不好
Blanch, it’s Marilyn.
布兰琪 我是玛丽莲
Hi, Grandma.
你好 奶奶
I was gonna see Jimmy.
我来看吉姆的
I know. I know.
我知道
We came to tell you something.
我们来告诉你一件事
There’s been an accident. Jimmy’s okay. He’s all right.
发生了一件意外 吉姆没事 他很好
But he’s not gonna get to walk on the moon.
但他没法登陆月球了
Well, they said he was.
可是本来说要登陆的呀
I know. I know.Um… that was before.
我知道 那是之前
Now there’s been an explosion,and they’re all okay.
发生了爆♥炸♥ 他们都没事
They’re all right. But now they’re just going to…
他们都没事 可他们得设法…
try to figure out a way to get them home.
想办法回家
And it’s a little bit dangerous.
有点危险
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
Are you scared?
你怕了吗?
Well, don’t you worry, honey.
别担心 小宝贝
If they could get a washing machine to fly,
如果他们能让洗衣机飞起来
my Jimmy could land it.
我的吉姆就能着陆
You saw me standing alone
我独自一人孤立无援
Without a dream in my heart
心中早已再无梦想
Without a love of my own
自己早已再无爱意
Jack, you’ll be happy to hear we contacted President Nixon,
你应该会很高兴听到我们联络上了总统
and he’s gonna grant you an extension on your income taxes…
他答应让你延期报税…
since you are most decidedly out of the country.
因为你很显然不在美国境内
Roger that, Houston.That’s wonderful news.
收到 休斯敦 真是好消息
Tell them they have to sleep.
叫他们睡觉
Haise is running a fever of 104.
海斯高烧到104度
Thirteen, we’ve had another request from the flight surgeon…
13号♥ 医生还有另一件事要吩咐
that you fellas get more sleep.
你几个大爷必须补充睡眠
He doesn’t like his readings down here.
他觉得你的生命迹象读数不佳
Let’s see how he feels about this.
我们来看看他觉得这样如何
I am sick and tired of the entire western world…
整个西方世界都在看…
knowing how my kidneys are functioning!
我的内脏能 我受不了了
Flight, I just lost Lovell!
洛维尔的读数不见了
Uh, Thirteen, this is Houston.
13号♥ 这是休斯敦
Jim, we just had a dropout on your bio-med sensors.
吉姆 我们收不到 你的生物医疗感应
I’m not wearing my bio-med sensors, Houston.
休士顿 我把生物医疗感应器 拔掉了
Okay, Jim. Copy that.
好吧 吉姆
Now I’m losing all three of ’em!
3个人都不见了
It’s just a little medical mutiny, Doc.
医生 只是微不足道的医疗兵变而已
I’m sure the guys are still with us.
我确定他们还活着
Let’s cut ’em some slack, okay?
给他们点自♥由♥ 好不?
It’s not the velocity,it’s the angle.
不是速度 是角度问题
Maybe they’re still venting something that’s throwing off the trajectory,
也许他们还在排气 所以有点偏离轨道
but we are definitely shallowing again.
切入大气层的角度太浅
We are up to a 5.9. Damn it.
仪器显示变成5.9度 妈的
At this rate,they nick the earth’s atmosphere and bounce off into space.
按照这个角度计算 他们会被大气层弹出去永远回不来
We need another burn to get them back in the corridor.
得再燃烧引擎推他们回航道
Definitely another burn.
一定得再烧一次
Another burn.
再燃烧一次
the engines and get them on course.
点燃引擎推他们回到轨道
Copy that.
收到
Aquarius, this is Houston. Houston, Aquarius.
水瓶号♥ 我是休斯敦 休斯敦 我是水瓶号♥
Jim, we’ve got another course correction for you.
吉姆 我们要再为你修正一次航道
What’s up?
怎么回事?
Something about another course correction.
说要再修正一次航道
Uh, we copy, Houston.
收到 休斯敦
Be advised it’s gonna take Freddo and I a while to power up the computer
先说好 佛雷德跟我要花些时间打开电脑
for the alignment platform if we have to fire the engine.
将平台对齐 然后才能点燃引擎
Negative on that, Jim.
不行 吉姆
We can’t spare power for the computer.
我们不能在电脑上浪费能源
We gotta do this blind?
闭着眼睛校准阿?
Without the computer,what do we use for orientation?
没有电脑用什么做参考点?
We’ve got to be able to give these guys something.
我们得给他们些资料
Without the power, we can’t give them a reading.
没有电力 读数都无法给他们
I’m not talking about power, I’m talking about reference.
不要管动力 只管参考点
No, there’s no references. We have debris up there.
没有参考点 外面是一堆残骸
Houston, what’s the story with this burn?
休斯敦 该怎么办?
We’re trying to hash something out down here, Aquarius.
我们在想办法 水瓶号♥
Stand by.
请待命
Look, Houston. All we need to hold attitude is one fixed point in space.
我们只要在太空中找到一个参考点来确定位置
Is that not correct?
对吧?
Yeah. Roger that, Jim.
对 收到
Well, Houston, we’ve got one.
休斯敦 参考点有了
If we can keep the Earth in the window, flying manually,
如果我们把窗外的地球位置固定 然后以手动飞行
the co-ax cross hairs right on its terminator,
把视镜中的十字线对准地球的明暗界线
all I have to know is:,how long do we need to burn the engine?
我只需要知道我们必须点燃引擎多久吧?
The shorter, the better.
越短越好
Roger that, Jim.
收到 吉姆
Can they fly it manually and still shut it down on time without the computer?
他们能不能以手控飞行 然后及时将引擎关闭?
I guess that’s the best we can do. We’re out of time.
现在只能这样 没时间了
In order to enter the atmosphere safely,
为了安全进入大气层
the crew must aim for a corridor just two and a half degrees wide.
宇航员必须对准一条两度半宽的狭窄范围
If they’re too steep, they’ll incinerate in the steadily thickening air.
航道如果太陡 他们将在大气层内烧成灰
If they’re too shallow,
航道如果太缓
they’ll ricochet off the atmosphere like a rock skipping off a pond.
他们会被大气层弹出去
The reentry corridor is,in fact, so narrow…
安全进入大气层的范围非常狭窄…
that if this basketball were the Earth…
假设这颗篮球是地球…
and this softball were the moon,and the two were placed 14 feet apart,
这颗棒球是月亮 两者相距14英尺
the crew would have to hit a target no thicker than this piece of paper.
宇航员必须对准的目标就比这张纸还薄
Okay, people, on your toes. We’re doing this one blind.
各位注意 这次是盲人骑瞎马
Gene, I want you to understand we’ve never tried this before:
吉恩 你要知道我们从未试过这种作法
burn, cold soak, burn, cold soak, burn, manual control.
加热等冷却 加热又冷却 加热再冷却
Look, it will ignite, will it not?
引擎点得燃吧?
I just want you to know the engine’s never been tried like this.
我只是要你知道 引擎从没有像这样工作过
That’s all I’m trying to tell you.
这就是我要你知道的全部
I know what you’re trying to do.
我知道你的意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!