so that’s not helping.
所以情况更糟
It could cost us amp hours on the back end?
这会在最后几小时消耗电力吗
That’s a possibility.
有可能
l’ve been going over the numbers again.
我检查了一次数据
Have they called up with a reentry plan yet?
有回程计划了吗?
We’re coming in too shallow and fast.
我们接近地球的角度太小太快
We’re workin’ on something. Hold on.
等等 我们在谈别的
I can’t remember the ratio to temperature.
我不记得气温比例是多少
We got no references on board.
船上没有参考数据
Let’s see if Houston can pull up the mill specs.
希望休斯敦提供给我们军用规格
Listen! They gave us too much Delta V. They had us burn too long.
他们给了太大的速度变更值让我们燃烧过久了
At this rate we’re gonna skip right out of the atmosphere,
照这样下去
and we’re never gonna get back.
我们会被大气层弹出去永远回不了家
What are you talkin’ about? How’d you figure that?
你在说什么 你怎么知道?
I can add.
我会算术
They’ve got half the Ph.D.s on the planet working on this.
他们找博士专家想办法
Houston says we’re on the money.
休斯敦说航道无误
What if they made a mistake and there was no way to reverse it?
如果他们有错而且无法改正呢?
Do you think they would tell us?
他们会说给我们听吗?
There’s no reason to tell us.
他们不会说的
What do you mean? That’s bullshit!
什么意思 别胡说八道
There’s a thousand things that have to happen in order.
有一千项程序必须按照顺序做
We are on number eight.You’re talking about number 692.
我们只做到第8项 你就在谈第692项了
In the meantime, I’m trying to tell you we’re coming in too fast.
我只是想告诉你们 我们冲得太快了
I think they know it,
我想他们也知道
and that’s why we don’t have a goddamn reentry plan.
所以才无法向我们提供返回地球的计划
That’s duly noted.Thank you, Jack.
我知道了 谢谢 杰克
Goddamn this piece of shit!
妈的这块废物
This piece of shit’s gonna get you home.
我们只能靠这烂东西回家
That’s because that’s the only thing we got left, Jack!
因为我们只剩这块东西了 杰克
What are you saying, Fred?
你是什么意思 佛雷德
I think you know what I’m saying.
你心知肚明 你知道我在说什么
Now wait a minute. All I did was stir those tanks.
我只不过是摇摇那些氧气罐而已
What was that gauge reading before you hit the switch?
你按下开关前 上面的读数是多少
Don’t tell me how to fly the damn C.M.!
别教我怎么驾驶
You don’t know, do you?
你不知道 不是吗
They brought me in to do a job!
是他们要我摇的
They asked me to stir the tanks,and I stirred the tanks!
他们叫我摇摇那些氧气罐 我才摇的
Stop kicking yourself in the ass.
不要自责
This is not my fault!
这不是我的错
No one is saying it is.
没有人说是
If I’m in the left-hand seat when the call comes up, I stir the tanks.
换做是我 我也会遵命 我也会去摇
Yeah, well, tell him that.
跟他说吧
I just asked you what the gauge was reading, and you don’t know!
我只是问你指数多少 你说不知道
Look, we’re not doing this.
别吵了
We are not gonna do this.
再这样激动下去
We’re not gonna go bouncing off the walls for ten minutes…
吵10分钟又怎么样…
because we’re just gonna end up right back here with the same problems!
吵半天问题还是存在
Try to figure out how to stay alive!
设法求生吧
Aquarius, this is Houston.
水瓶号♥ 这是休斯敦
Are we on VOX?
在用麦克风吗?
No, we’re not on VOX.
没有
Yeah, Houston, this is Aquarius. Go ahead.
休斯敦 我是水瓶号♥ 请讲
Yeah, Jim, could you check your CO2 gauge for us?
吉姆 请你查看二氧化碳指数
Yeah, Houston, we were just looking at that.
正在看 我们刚刚才看过
Our CO2 measurement has jumped four notches in the last hour.
二氧化碳读数在过去1小时内上升了4格
That can’t be right. I went over those numbers three times.
不可能吧 这些数据我检查了3次
Jim, that sounds about right. We were expecting that.
吉姆 听来没错与我们预期的一样
That’s very comforting, Houston. What do we do about it?
这下可好了 休士顿 怎么办呢?
We’re working on a procedure down here for you.
我们在帮你研究一个程序
Do you copy? Oh, Christ.
收到吗 天哪
All right, Houston, we’re standing by for those procedures.
我们准备听听你们如何讲解该程序
Christ, I know why my numbers are wrong.
我知道错在哪里了
I only figured it for two people.
我只计算了两个人
Maybe I should just hold my breath.
也许我应该屏住呼吸
The deadly CO2 gas is poisoning the astronauts
随着每一次呼吸
with every breath in and out.
宇航员都受到致命的二氧化碳毒害
Heads up. Heads up.
抬起头 小心
Oh! Go, go, go, go! -Someone get that. Damn.
快走 快走
Heads up, people. Look out now.
抬起头 各位小心
What’s this?
这是什么?
That’s what they gotta make.
他们就是要做这个
I hope you got the procedures for me.
希望你们有程序给我
Right here.
这里
That’s it?
就这些?
All right, Aquarius, this is Houston.
水瓶号♥ 我是休斯敦
Do you have a flight plan?
你们有飞行计划吗
Affirmative, Andy.Jack’s got one right here.
有 安迪 杰克这里有一份
Okay, we have an unusual procedure for you here.
我这里有个特别的程序给你
We need you to rip the cover off.
把封面撕掉
He wants you to rip the cover off the flight plan.
他要你把飞行计划的封面撕下来
With pleasure.
乐于从命
The other materials you’re gonna need here are…
你需要的其它材料包括…
a lithium hydroxide canister…
一个氢氧化锂滤毒罐…
Two, two.
二个
Two lithium hydroxide canisters.I’m sorry.
两个氢氧化锂滤毒罐
A roll of gray tape. Duct tape.
一卷灰胶带 万能胶带
Duct tape. You need an L.C.G. bag.
万能胶带 你需要一个液冷衣的袋子
Two L.C.G. bags.
是两个液冷衣的袋子
The red suit hoses, and you’ve got the flight plan cover.
红接头管 然后再加上飞行计划的封面
Can you give me a timetable?
给我一份时刻表
What about their level of carbon dioxide?
他们的二氧化碳浓度如何?
It’s, uh, climbing.
越来越高
You’re saying that they’re almost out of breathable air?
你是说他们可呼吸的氧气即将耗尽吗?
Wait a second. That’s not what he said.
等等 他不是这样讲的
He said we’re working on it.
他是说我们在设法解决
You want to cut the duct tape three feet long.
你把万能胶带切三尺长
Just use your arm. It’s a good arm length.
用你的手臂 大约手臂的长度
I see what you’re getting at. Hold on.
我知道你的意思了 等等
Jack, tear that piece of tape down the middle lengthwise.
杰克 把那块胶带沿中间撕下来
All right?
好了没?
Hold on, Houston.
等等 休斯敦
While the astronauts appear to have enough oxygen to keep them alive,
宇航员显然有足够的氧气维生
one thing they have too much of is carbon dioxide.
但他们的二氧化碳浓度过高
With each breath, the three men expel…
每一次呼吸 3个人…
more of the poisonous gas into the lunar module cockpit,
在登月舱中所排出的这种有毒气体就越来越多
and the scrubbers intended to keep the atmosphere breathable…
用来净化空气的过滤器…
are quickly becoming saturated.
很快就饱和了
Oh, shit. I tore it. Shit!
妈的 我撕破了
Houston, what do we do if we ripped the bag?
11休斯敦 我们把袋子扯烂了怎么办
Can we tape it?
可以帖起来吗?
They just tore the bag. Oh, no.
他们把袋子扯裂了 上帝呐
Uh, stand by. What should I tell them to do?
稍待 应该叫他们怎么做?
They should have one more bag left.
他们应该还剩一个袋子
But they’ve still got a long way to come.
但他们还有很长的一段路要走
They are now working on their backup facilities,
我们正在处理后备设施
their emergency facilities.
他们的紧急设施
The problem is, if anything more goes wrong, they’re in real trouble.
问题是 如果再出问题 就很麻烦了
As most of you are aware,
大家都知道
there is no rescue possible in space flight.
太空飞行是不可能加以搜救的
Any rescue system the space agency has long since calculated…
国家航♥空♥航♥天♥总署长久以来所计划的任…
Hold this a minute.
等一分钟
Since any rescue system the space agency calculated…
长久以来所计划的任何搜救系统…
One sock.
一只袜子
Once you have the sock in place,
把袜子放好之后
we’re gonna want you to bungee… Work it in.
我们要你 放进去
the entire filter assembly to the bulkhead,
把整个滤器用松紧带绑在隔板上
right above the LEM canister.
套在登月舱筒滤毒罐上
We’re getting close to 15.
接近15度
So how does this flight compare to other emergency situations you’ve faced?
这次事故和你所见过的其它状况相比 有多严重?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!