Crew’s fine so far.Trying to keep them alive in the LEM.
目前没事 他们在登月舱
We’re gonna have to shut that down pretty soon too.
但很快也要断电了
We got a lot of people working the numbers on this one, Ken.
很多人在帮忙想办法
Nobody’s too sure how much power we’re gonna have when we hit reentry.
没人能确定需要多少电力才回得来
The command module’s gonna be frozen up pretty good by then.
到时指令舱八成结冻了
You see this ammeter rise over 20 at any point,
如果你在任何时候看到这个指针超过20
power-up is no good.
电力就不够了
We see it spike, that’s sayonara for the guidance computer.
如果用电量太高导航电脑就完蛋了
Our guys can’t reenter. Okay?
他们就回不来了 懂吗?
How much power do we have to play with?
我们剩多少电力可用?
Barely enough to run this coffee pot for nine hours.
够这个咖啡壶再煮9个钟头
Yeah, Ken Mattingly just got here.
肯·马丁利刚到这里
Copy. He’s here.
收到 他来了
They’ve been losing heat since the accident.
自从发生意外 他们就一直失温
They’re gonna start getting water condensation on the control panels.
他们的控制板上会开始凝结水气
Ken, glad you’re here.You know what’s going on?
肯 还好你来了 你知道情况吧?
John’s brought me up to speed.
约翰告诉我了
What do we have left in the batteries?
电池还剩多少电力?
We don’t really know.
不晓得
We gotta get started on some shortcuts for power-up.
我们得抄捷径来获取电力
You know how short?
要多快捷?
It’s all in the sequencing.
从序列中着手
If we can skip whatever we don’t absolutely need,
跳过不完全必要的部份
turn things on in the right order…
也许能以正确的顺序来启用电力…
I agree.
我同意
You started on a procedure?
你开始练习程序了?
The engineers have tried,but it’s your ship.
工程师试过 可是你驾轻就熟
We gotta get you in there.
我们让你进去
Okay.
好吧
Frank, I need the sim cold and dark.
佛兰克 我要让模拟机又冷又暗
Give me the exact same conditions they’ve got in there now.
给我他们目前的实际状况
I need present status of every instrument.
每样仪器都模拟实况
You got it.
没问题
I need a flashlight.That’s not what they have up there.
我要手电筒 他们可没这个
Don’t give me anything they don’t have on board.
不要给我他们船上没有的东西
Let’s get this show on the road.Put him in space, fellas.
开始模拟吧 把他放入太空
Okay, Houston, the quad heater circuit breakers are open.
好 休斯顿 推进器加热机的断路器打开了
Copy that.
收到
We’re using the forward omni when the earth’s in the window,
从窗外看到地球后我们就用前方的天线
and we’re switching to aft omni when we see the moon.
看到月球后再换成后方的天线
We copy that, Thirteen.
收到
Aquarius, we don’t want you to make any more waste dumps.
水瓶号♥ 别再喷出排泄物 会影响航道的
The venting may push you off course.
任何东西都可能会把你推离轨道
Oh, Christ.
老天
What’s up?
怎么了?
No more waste dumps.
不能倾倒排泄物
We’re just gonna have to store it.
只好存起来了
Jack, we’re gonna need some more urine bags.
杰克 我们还要一些尿袋
Okay, Houston, that leaves us with just the computer,
好 休士顿 现在我们只剩一台电脑
which I’m shutting down now.
现在我要关掉这台了
And that’s it.We just put Sir Isaac Newton in the driver’s seat.
就这样了 让牛顿的万有引力来主导一切吧
Is it A.M. or P.M.?
早上还是下午?
A.M. Very, very A.M.
早上 很早
Haise is running a temperature,and none of them has slept.
海斯在发烧 他们都没睡过觉
I can’t order these guys to go to sleep.Could you sleep up there?
我总不能逼他们睡觉 你睡得着吗
It’s gonna get awful cold in there for those guys.
舱里肯定很冷
Gene, we have a situation brewing with the carbon dioxide.
吉恩 我们有二氧化碳的问题
We got a CO2 filter problem on the lunar module.
登月舱 二氧化碳过滤器有问题
Five filters on the LEM.
上头有五个过滤器
Meant for 2 guys for a day and a half.
够两个人待一天半
I told the doc… They’re already up to 8 on the gauges.
我说过… 他们的读数已经高达8了
Anything over 15 and you get impaired judgment, blackouts,
只要超过15就会导致判断力减弱甚至是昏迷
beginnings of brain asphyxia.
开始脑缺氧
What about the scrubbers on the command module?
指令舱的过滤器呢?
They take square cartridges.
它们是方的
The ones on the LEM are round.
登月舱上的是圆的
Tell me this isn’t a government operation.
告诉我这不是政♥府♥部门造的太空船
This just isn’t a contingency we’ve remotely looked at.
我们的应急计划完全没考虑到这点
Those CO2 levels are gonna be getting toxic.
二氧化碳浓度会越来越有害
I suggest you invent a way to put a square peg in a round hole rapidly.
尽快找出把方的滤器放入圆的洞中的方法
Okay, people, listen up.
各位 听好
The people upstairs have handed us this one, and we gotta come through.
上头丢给我们一个任务我们要尽力完成
We gotta find a way to make this…fit into the hole for this…
我们得设法把这东西塞进这里面…
using nothing but that.
只能用这些材料
Let’s get it organized.
开始整理
Okay, let’s build a filter.
我们来造一个过滤器
Better get some coffee going too, someone.
谁谁谁 最好也去煮点咖啡来
The Haise family lives in EI Lago, Texas.
海斯是德克萨斯州艾尔拉格人
His wife, Mary,is from Biloxi, Mississippi.
他太太玛丽来自密西西比州比拉希
When Fred Haise was growing up in Biloxi,
当佛雷德·海斯在比拉希长大时
he may have looked ahead to a fine family,
他也许曾想要美满的家庭生活
but he never dreamt of flying.
但从未梦想飞行
I’d never flown really before I went into the service,
我入伍前没飞过
and I only went into the flying business as a means to getting a commission.
我学习飞行是为了拿一张任职令
Good morning.
早安
Henry. Don’t you ever sleep?
亨利 你怎么不睡觉的?
I have a request from the news people.
新闻记者想要你帮个忙
They’re out front here and they want to put a transmitter up on the lawn.
他们想要在在外面的草地上搭个发射台
Transmitter?
发射台?
It’s kind of a tower for a live broadcast.
就是一种现场转播用的塔台
They didn’t care about this mission.
我以为他们根本不关心这次任务
They didn’t even run Jim’s show.
他们根本没有播出吉姆的节目
Well…it’s more dramatic now. Suddenly people are…
不过现在比较有戏剧性了 观众突然…
Landing on the moon wasn’t dramatic enough for them.
如果登陆月球还不够有戏剧性
Why should not landing be?
那么登陆不成怎会有戏剧性?
Look, I, um, realize how hard this is, Marilyn,
玛丽莲 我知道你很担心…
but the whole world is caught up in it.
但全世界都很关心这件事
It’s the biggest story since… No, Henry.
好久没有这种大新闻了 没门 亨利
Those people don’t put one piece of equipment on my lawn.
这些人连一件装备也别想放在我的草地上
If they have a problem with that,they can take it up with my husband.
有意见去跟我先生说去
He’ll be home on Friday.
他礼拜五就回家
Hey, Freddo.It’s too cold in there.
佛雷德 这里太冷了
Yeah.
是啊
That’s a nice one of Mary.
玛丽这张照片真美
You don’t look too good, Freddo.
你脸色不好 佛雷德
I’ll survive.
我死不了
There’s aspirin in the medical kit.
药箱里有阿司匹灵
I took some. Jim, I’m all right.
我吃过了 我没事
It was an accident,Mary getting pregnant.
玛丽怀孕是个意外
You should have seen the look on my face when she told me.
她告诉我的时候你真该看看我的表情
Well, that has a tendency to happen.
意外常发生
Yeah.
是啊
I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl.
不知是男是女
You’re gonna find out soon enough.
你马上就知道
Sure.
没错
I never dreamed I’d ever get to do something like this.
我从未梦想过能上太空
come up here on a real mission.
参与实际任务
Most of the guys I graduated high school with…
跟我同届毕业的大部份高中同学…
never even left home,and here I am.
从未离开家乡 而我现在却在这里
Oh, yeah… here you are.
对 你在这里
It hurts when I urinate.
我尿尿时会痛
Well, you’re not getting enough water.
你喝的水不太少
I’m drinking my ration the same as you.
是跟你们一样多的
I think old Swigert gave me the clap.
我想史威格大概把淋病传染给我了
He’s been pissing in my relief tube.
他用我的尿管来小便
Well…that will be a hot one at the debriefing for the flight surgeon.
回去跟医官提报时 这可有得说了
That’s another first for America’s space program.
美国太空计划史上头一遭
Listen, um… I’ve been going…over some stuff,
对了 我在检查一些东西
and I’m a little worried about this cold affecting our battery efficiency.
我有点担心低温会影响我们的电池效率
We quit heatin’ the glycol to save water and power,
我们为了省水省电而不再将防冻剂保温